The Combat Jack Show Thread

Vlad playing captain save a tax

Feel like Math trollin him with the MMG hat :lol:

Some of Vlad's comments are wild. He's ten toes down for Tax :lol:

and in Florida Tax would still be in jail, because you're not supposed to have a illegal gun in a ****in club. Much less dude being a felon. If someone hits you, you can't just shoot them.

and he's speaking as if Tax didn't do the same to OG Maco. As if he's defending Makkonen's honor.

Nah. Dude been a household name. He and Gronk were neck and neck as the best TEs in the game until Gronk retired. He’s very well known.

Dude has tons of endorsements, he’s a 7 time pro bowler and top 2 TE of his era. Casuals may have got to know him due to Taylor but he’s one of the NFLs most popular and marquee players

Kelce and Gronk were never neck and neck.

Kelce has been neck and neck with George Kittle.

Mahomes has been the last five years. Kelce has ascended as Gronk got older and went to Tampa Bay.

Kelce and Gronk were never neck and neck.

Kelce has been neck and neck with George Kittle.

Mahomes has been the last five years. Kelce has ascended as Gronk got older and went to Tampa Bay.

Gronk and Kelce are the same age…. Kittle was ALWAYS 3rd….. Kelce and Gronk were in a class by themselves.

Tell me y’all don’t watch football :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gronk got “older” but he and Kelce both are born in 1989. They’re both 33 :lol: :lol: so who did he got older than?

I can tell y’all don’t watch football. Kelce has 3 seasons of 100+ Catches (TE record)

7 straight 1000 yard seasons (TE record)…. George Kittle numbers pedestrian compared to Kelce. Y’all just be saying anything man.

It was ALWAYS Gronk or Kelce

Last edited:
Gronk and Kelce are the same age…. Kittle was ALWAYS 3rd….. Kelce and Gronk were in a class by themselves.

Tell me y’all don’t watch football :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gronk got “older” but he and Kelce both are born in 1989. They’re both 33

Gronk is retired genius and has retired multiple times. So yes, older, because with age came injuries.

Gronk post 2017, that's been basically Kelce's whole career. So they were never neck and neck, because Gronk and him had different peaks.

And Kelce was already a 3x pro bowler before Mahomes became a full time starter. Please get facts straight

You don’t think I know dude has retired multiple times? You’re wrong because you didn’t realize that both them guys were the same age. You thought Gronk was much older :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, Kelce and Gronk have been 1-2 the past 10 years. Kittle was always below them

Gronk post 2017, that's been basically Kelce's whole career. So they were never neck and neck, because Gronk and him had different peaks.

Kelce made THREE pro bowls before 2017, wtf are you talking about?

Kelce was a pro bowler even with Alex Smith at QB. Tell me you are misinformed without me knowing:lol: :lol:

Three time pro bowler? That's how many rings Gronk had. And a lot of Gronk's bio is based on playoffs/Super Bowls.

Everybody goes to the pro bowl in the NFL. Mitch Trubisky went to the Pro Bowl.

By 2017 Gronk made all his pro bowls and all pro teams. Who made the all decade team?

So again, entirely different peak. Since Gronk wasn't even around for a year and a half.

Gronk AND Kelce are the TEs on the 2010s all decade team… again. You don’t know football.

:lol: :lol:

Bro I’m from Florida. You’ll never win a discussion about football with me. Just stop while you’re behind

Gronk and Kelce did peak at different times. Gronk came into the league with Brady as his QB so he came in putting up great numbers. Kelce had mid Alex Smith. Kelce was a pro bowler before Mahomes but he did start putting up great numbers until Mahomes.

Gronk played reckless so his career was shorter while Travis is more athletic and agile, he plays more like a WR.

Now you want to move the goal posts too… no one said Kelce was better than Gronk.

I said they’ve been 1-2 for a decade.

AND Kelces playoff stats are better

98-1389-15tds gronk

133-1548-16tds trav

In less games!! 22 vs 18

You don’t know football :lol: Magic33 Magic33

Y’all good at misconstruing.

This man compared Kelce to Kittle…. There is NONE. I said Kelce and Gronk are 1-2 of their era.

Kelce has been one of the most popular and recognizable players over the last 5-7 years

Gronk and Kelce did peak at different times. Gronk came into the league with Brady as his QB so he came in putting up great numbers. Kelce had mid Alex Smith. Kelce was a pro bowler before Mahomes but he did start putting up great numbers until Mahomes.

Gronk played reckless so his career was shorter while Travis is more athletic and agile, he plays more like a WR.

all of this except i think gronk is at least as athletic if not more than kelce, but kelce is a bit more fluid/wide receiver like if just speaking on raw athleticism, peak gronk was a beast, all them brother were impressive athletes…didn’t know they were the same age tho 🤯

Last edited:
You just argue just to argue without even knowing what you’re arguing about.

You said Gronk and Kelce were never neck and neck (which I proved to be FALSE)

Then you said Gronk was basically older…. Him and Kelce are the same age. False again.

Then you compared Kittle to Kelce….. there is NONE.

Kittle was always lower than Kelce.

Kelces regular season and playoff numbers are better than Gronk. All Gronk has is more regular season TDs. 92-71

Other than that, Kelces numbers are better. WTF are you talking about

all of this except i think gronk is at least as athletic if not more than kelce, but kelce is a bit more fluid/wide receiver like if just speaking on raw athleticism…didn’t know they were the same age tho 🤯

Gronk was real robotic with his movements. He was a monster don't get me wrong but Travis got some elusiveness and he dodged big hits that's why he never gets hurt.

Create separation???

what.png

When the hell was Chris on Ushers level?? I know Joe is a Chris Brown stan but he gotta chill. Forget 8701 and Confessions, Chris ain't even got a My Way in his catalog.

You said Gronk and Kelce were never neck and neck (which I proved to be FALSE)

Then you said Gronk was basically older…. Him and Kelce are the same age. False again.

Then you compared Kittle to Kelce….. there is NONE.

Kittle was always lower than Kelce.

Kelces regular season and playoff numbers are better than Gronk. All Gronk has is more regular season TDs. 92-71

Other than that, Kelces numbers are better. WTF are you talking about

They were never neck and neck because they had different peaks and it's silly for your to keep arguing this without even knowing what you're arguing about.

The past five years, half of which Gronk has been retired or injured. Because Gronk was playing at 21. Kelce was playing at 25.

By 2017 Gronk was already a hall of fame.

Chris and Usher both came in on fire. Dudes were already stars at age 17/18/19.

What sets usher apart is, he came out on some grown up, adult, mature music.
Even though his first single in 93-94 was more of a youthful love song.

Usher is still known as grown and sexy, Chris Brown always had that youthful, kid-like sound.

Usher was making adult ballads at 18/19.

Chris Brown didn’t reach that maturity level until his mid to late 20s

Both of them boys got deeeeeeep catalogs

Chris stopped being pop the night he had an issue with Rihanna. That was 15 years ago.

He’s black popular at this point. He comes out at the BET awards, not MTV or Grammy's. He has hits to us, but for the past few years I can't even say that, because only diehards were listening to these 30 song albums.

Usher went diamond and those Usher tickets are going for $700+ on the weekends.

Back
Top Bottom