The Combat Jack Show Thread

I feel like Aubrey is upset that they're not viewing the Cole record the way he intended. I mean, we all know Cole cooked him but I don't think Aubrey understands that we know that lol and he's upset that people are bringing so much attention to it.

Not sure who you dudes are and where you're from but we, as in black people grow up joking, ranking, joning, playing the dozens.

The, I have more money than you has never flown in black culture. If you don't understand that....you're obviously on the Drake side of things and we ain't the same or from the same place.
Drake acting just like an Aubrey, a mixed kid actor from the Toronto burbs would react :lol: …He shows who he really is from time to time with these type of things, he ain’t grow up or is built to handle it any other way

They don't seem to get you need to say it creatively and he's also dissing his fans while going at Joe. The majority of people listening to Drake don't have Joe's modest house or fly first class. People liked Drake because he was the underdog corny dude who didn't seem like a typical rapper. Now every album and every moment he throws it peoples faces. It's a lot like Kanye.

The smarter fans will realize this.

It's just further proof how out of touch Aubrey is.

Y’all really trying to rewrite hip hop with that “saying you have more money isn’t a diss” crap :lol:. Just say you don’t like Drake and move on. Some of us are old enough to remember these disses.

IMG_2201.jpeg

IMG_2205.jpeg

I bout to say Hov and Pac definitely flexed their money and sells. :lol:

That wasn't the main focus but it was said.

Last edited:
boy went and took up boxing to make up for the *** whooping

I shoulda posted Birdmans 85 south show episode too cause it’s easily his best and most open interview he’s ever done

he was comfortable as hell pause

Drake acting just like an Aubrey, a mixed kid actor from the Toronto burbs would react :lol: …He shows who he really is from time to time with these type of things, he ain’t grow up or is built to handle it any other way

His mama should’ve sent him with his pappy to live in Memphis. On some Furious Styles/Tre Styles type intervention :lol: :lol:

But like I said, their are more people currently in the world who were raised like Drake, than are not so, he’s going to thrive regardless. It’s a different world and people like him are prevalent nowadays.

it’s on joes youtube still

it’s funny cause Joe didn’t notice drake tryna hit tahiry right in his face masking it as showing love and concern

which is why I say drake been this guy out the gate

he’s literally the poster child of why Joe is so bitter towards music

they damn near built a T-1000 off mood muzik and 808s and heartbreak and used him to kill all the ogs ahead of him that he got his style from

drake took joes introspective style and slept with all his women and if Joe not careful drake will be dm’ing his new chick and getting at cyn again

that boy is a monster

not to mention all the crime and murder in Toronto surrounding drake that no one talks about, id say bout 7 of his affiliates have been murdered and they’ve done things as well combined with other people he’s had beaten up hence the tuff talk

people think it’s an act but drake is not a guy you wanna cross as wild as it may sound, unlimited resources, connections and money with no shortage of people tryna please him (pause)

he was a walking vic early on but he’s connected to every rapper involved in a rico and I haven’t even mentioned j prince or birdman

almost none of the industry likes him cause he’s really bullying ish and taking everyone’s songs, styles and women

I could make a documentary on how insane it really is

it’s funny cause Joe didn’t notice drake tryna hit tahiry right in his face masking it as showing love and concern

they damn near built a T-1000 off mood muzik and 808s and heartbreak and used him to kill all the ogs ahead of him that he got his style from

drake took joes introspective style and slept with all his women and if Joe not careful drake will be dm’ing his new chick and getting at cyn again

that boy is a monster

not to mention all the crime and murder in Toronto surrounding drake that no one talks about, id say bout 7 of his affiliates have been murdered and they’ve done things as well combined with other people he’s had beaten up hence the tuff talk

people think it’s an act but drake is not a guy you wanna cross as wild as it may sound, unlimited resources, connections and money with no shortage of people tryna please him (pause)

he was a walking vic early on but he’s connected to every rapper involved in a rico and I haven’t even mentioned j prince or birdman

almost none of the industry likes him cause he’s really bullying ish and taking everyone’s songs, styles and women

All that and Pusha still did what he did. I get it but he ain't getting nobody with a name touched. Way too much to lose.

that boy is a monster

Drake the new Diddy in that regard (which is crazy because diddy slapped him. **** like a villain origin story). Somebody made a video :lol:. This joint kinda funny, but alot of truth in there

Weren’t him and the weekend, beefing on the Toronto streets? That sounds crazy as hell to say, but apparently true :lol:

Drake moving like an agent. Smh

Last edited:

that boy is a monster

****s jokes but then it’s not :lol:

I heard about the possibility of it but I can’t say for sure but you have to think how big of a rift that caused in Toronto, that’s their gucci vs jeezy not to mention tory early on too

ish deep, the people who shot Kodak closely affiliated with drake

this man went to takeoffs funeral and spoke

and had an album screaming mob ties right after takeoff was murdered

people forget this stuff, he still taking shots at triple x

I could go on and on

All that and Pusha still did what he did. I get it but he ain't getting nobody with a name touched. Way too much to lose.

while true it’s one of those things they call insurance in the streets

where you make something so known it buys you coverage (insurance) from the police cause it’s too obvious of a move

push just vocal and not looking for a handout so it works for him but none of that means some low level associate won’t act on his own

Drake the new Diddy in that regard (which is crazy because diddy slapped him. **** like a villain origin story). Somebody made a video :lol:. This joint kinda funny, but alot of truth in there

Weren’t him and the weekend, beefing on the Toronto streets? That sounds crazy as hell to say, but apparently true :lol:

Drake moving like an agent. Smh

Someone needs to tell monkey suit Dennis his boy is almost 40 and he can handle himself.

Who's going to chime in next?

Has finger guns commented?
All these old heads are embarrassing themselves. Him, Birdman and I bet J Prince chimes in with his essay at some point. They don't even understand what's happening and taking it to a place it doesn't need to go.

Back
Top Bottom