The Combat Jack Show Thread

All these old heads are embarrassing themselves. Him, Birdman and I bet J Prince chimes in with his essay at some point. They don't even understand what's happening and taking it to a place it doesn't need to go.

They don’t care to understand because he’s the cash cow. Simple as that. They’re never going to have any understanding when it comes to Drake.

Him being criticized in public, potentially messes up the money they can make off him. They want to make sure of it.

Mal’s a goof, but so is Joe. Mal made valid points.

Joe has had this strange obsession with Drake for damn near a decade now. It’s clear that he was relying on personal shots in that rant.

The album came out at 6am on a friday. Budden and them theoretically record a day before an episode releases, so in this case it’s likely that the viral episode was recorded a few hours after the project dropped.

Dude was fuming and turning blue in the face over an album that was out for a matter of hours.

for an album that wasn’t made for 40 year old men

off topic somewhat but mal and demaris should be the podcast

mal and demaris actually have great back and forth talking points

rory is terrible and sucks all the air out of every conversation pause

I never wanna hear eddin, julian or rory on a live mic again pause yet again

Joe has had this strange obsession with Drake for damn near a decade now. It’s clear that he was relying on personal shots in that rant.

The album came out at 6am on a friday. Budden and them theoretically record a day before an episode releases, so in this case it’s likely that the viral episode was recorded a few hours after the project dropped.

Dude was fuming and turning blue in the face over an album that was out for a matter of hours.

This is true but Joe been kinda kissing his *** for a min hoping for a interview. They "peaced it up" a while ago and it seem like they had this phony "we cool now" relationship. This is what happens when people are with each other, the slightest thing will make somebody go off (Drakes long *** post).

This is true but Joe been kinda kissing his *** for a min hoping for a interview. They "peaced it up" a while ago and it seem like they had this phony "we cool now" relationship. This is what happens when people are with each other, the slightest thing will make somebody go off (Drakes long *** post).
You also have to factor in what we don't see. All the background stuff that usually come out years later that fill in the blanks.

This is true but Joe been kinda kissing his *** for a min hoping for a interview.

In that case, I find it odd that anyone would entertain Joe’s opinion on the music if it’s clear he’s operating with ulterior motives.

The ***** won’t give Joe an interview, so Joe goes on a rant about how dude should stop ******* 25 year olds.

Joe Budden of all people talking like that? :lol:

Wait she claim she never had a 3some

1696983238134.png

Who is this guy? Lately, I’ve just been seeing him slobbing up Joe on my timeline and, now, he’s announcing pod stuff? :lol: :smh:

EDIT:

Pod is out. This dude is a bozo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom