The Combat Jack Show Thread

to be brung into the game by street cats Joe seems oblivious to his surroundings

if Caesar’s brother really wanted to get at Joe he never would’ve saw it coming

that’s why ish was so close with his words on the situation

same thing I was saying bout envy, when you invite the streets into your affairs stuff gets elevated to uncontrollable levels

1) Joe isn’t scared
2) Pina’s DUMBASS brother RECORDING threatening someone…. If Joe ended up dead, who’d be the first suspect?

These dudes are the POLICE

These “street” n_ recording everything to incriminate themselves. Make it make sense

Some of y’all REALLLY think Joe be scared of n_. A man who move like Joe Budden definitely isn’t afraid or a p***y. Got it twisted for real

The older I get, the more I’m starting to reconsider my stance on these dudes and their obsession with documenting their criminal behavior on the internet.

The ignorant me would say “don’t put your dirt out there.”

But nah. Do it. I appreciate knowing the level of stupidity that exists.

Jail’s the best place for some of these dudes.

Last edited:
to be brung into the game by street cats Joe seems oblivious to his surroundings

elevated to uncontrollable levels

That “brung” felt very intentional (who even says that in 2023) :lol: :smh:

IMG_0298.gif

also it’s alotta brave cats in the dirt

and i never said Joe was scared

it’s just unnecessary attention to you and those around you

It's his job

It's always weird to me when people clutch pearls about what sports analyst, podcasters and YouTubers say, but it's cool about the flagrant anonymous stuff we say on message boards or Twitter.

Like how someone will be shocked at what a Stephen A says. When it's a million comments far worse on Twitter, but that's cool. Dudes are quick to call James Harden a loser or garbage online and nobody blinks an eye.

Joe knows he has to deal with it. And he knows that most aren't even going to confront him or even have a discussion, like that goofy **** Cesar's brother did.

You can’t be out here RECORDING yourself (Pina/Envy/Luchie) constantly. Talking about your “business” endeavors. Or just a typical IG video and not expect commentary from podcasters (like Joe).

Dudes are documenting their lives and businesses. This is a high profile case. It’s even made headline news.

Is he going to threaten Robin Roberts from Good Morning America? Because Envy and Pina’s case was definitely broadcasted on there:lol: :lol:

It's his job

It's always weird to me when people clutch pearls about what sports analyst, podcasters and YouTubers say, but it's cool about the flagrant anonymous stuff we say on message boards or Twitter.

Like how someone will be shocked at what a Stephen A says. When it's a million comments far worse on Twitter, but that's cool. Dudes are quick to call James Harden a loser or garbage online and nobody blinks an eye.

Joe knows he has to deal with it. And he knows that most aren't even going to confront him or even have a discussion, like that goofy **** Cesar's brother did.

Bro you beat me to the punch :lol: :lol:

But what has Joe said that everybody ain't said? Is his brother bout to "run down" on Ross, Flex, Desus and Mero??

Dude already on camera threatening to kill Tony and now he recording himself stalking another man. The feds loving this.

Bruh common sense isn’t common anymore. It’s baffling the mentality that internet viewers and fans have in regards to these people.

People or openly snitching and recording their every move. Literally open books for people to see and make judgments of their character…. But somehow don’t want to be judged.

It’s astonishing to me

joe was giving the jokes to caesar that he wanted to give to envy

I’m not saying he took it too far but it’s the same convo people are having bout the food reviewer and atlanta

you’re just expected not to go in on your own people, white people show that level of grace all the time for each other

that’s why I think joe feels betrayed by ctg and envy

I’m not shocked or hurt by the way

getting flamed on the number 1 podcast impact wise in a hip hop/black space way different then twitter jokes or even being on the news

even drake was talking like he wanted to get joe and the cast hurt

and being right ain’t ever stopped an a** whooping

that’s gotta be the worst feeling in the world, being right and still getting stomped out

Last edited:
joe was giving the jokes to caesar that he wanted to give to envy

I’m not saying he took it too far but it’s the same convo people are having bout the food reviewer and atlanta

you’re just expected not to go in on your own people, white people show that level of grace all the time for each other

that’s why I think joe feels betrayed by ctg and envy

Other than the fat jokes I don't remember what Joe has said about Cesar. Envy been catching like 85% of the coverage on this cuz he was the face of it. Cesar's brother is making it worse for Cesar, it's confirming that he's shady.

Other than the fat jokes I don't remember what Joe has said about Cesar. Envy been catching like 85% of the coverage on this cuz he was the face of it. Cesar's brother is making it worse for Cesar, it's confirming that he's shady.

just substitute envy and caesar with maino and jim jones

it’s a completely different story then

envy and caesar easy targets

if Caesar’s brother really wanted to get at Joe he never would’ve saw it coming

that’s why ish was so close with his words on the situation

same thing I was saying bout envy, when you invite the streets into your affairs stuff gets elevated to uncontrollable levels

Son looking like a Latin King count chocolate with the fake chiclet teeth. He's got to be one of the dumbest dudes in history though, can't wait to see who he threatens on video next while tied to a RICO case.

Chigs Smooth - Joe Budden GETS CONFRONTED By Cesar Pina Brother Luchie Outside of New Jersey R...png

Back
Top Bottom