The Combat Jack Show Thread

just substitute envy and caesar with maino and jim jones

it’s a completely different story then

envy and caesar easy targets

They made themselves easy targets. Joe knew the whole thing was janky from the beginning.

I mean yeah it would be different if somebody else was in this situation cuz Envy got a history of being a goofy. Of course people gon make jokes.

They made themselves easy targets. Joe knew the whole thing was janky from the beginning.

I mean yeah it would be different if somebody else was in this situation cuz Envy got a history of being a goofy. Of course people gon make jokes.

I’m saying if everything was exactly the same and it involved maino and Jim joe would be way more careful with his words

that’s all

Few notes on that video

1. Dude a goofy and didn’t want to really do anything . Wanted a moment

2. Joe home girl was nice

3. Joe did the right thing by leaving .

4. That’s a nice jacket he has on

5. Mans gotta eat better . Stomach looks insane

We live in a weird world. Dude just wants the fame and attention.

Dude probably used to go live to 5 people and now he has people following his movements. This is like a drug.

joe was giving the jokes to caesar that he wanted to give to envy

I’m not saying he took it too far but it’s the same convo people are having bout the food reviewer and atlanta

you’re just expected not to go in on your own people, white people show that level of grace all the time for each other

that’s why I think joe feels betrayed by ctg and envy

Y’all n_ always comparing yourselves to white folks. Who GAF about them having grace for each other?

DJ Envy operates a show that has a segment called DONKEY of the day. He doesn’t have grace. He’s clowned people on his platform also. Caeser is a FELON and continued to steal from people.

Forget a “grace” bro you sound emotional as hell defending these sensitive thugs.

Hitler tried to exterminate people that looked just like him. The early settlers went to war with the Brits who they were related too.

Europeans/white people have always been in conflict with one another and you’re talking about “grace”.

Jeffrey Epstein got slandered by his own “people”. No one is above getting clowned in this lifetime.

Since when did people become “above” getting criticized in public forums? Since when are we not allowed to hold people accountable?

My cousins that have done time, I call them dudes crash dummies ALL the time to their face. Where’s the lie?

Black, Hispanic, white, etc. this millennial/Gen-Z “no one should get clowned for doing wrong, let’s uplift criminals and idiots” has to stop because that’s definitely what you sound like All Ready All Ready

Son looking like a Latin King count chocolate with the fake chiclet teeth. He's got to be one of the dumbest dudes in history though, can't wait to see who he threatens on video next while tied to a RICO case.

Chigs Smooth - Joe Budden GETS CONFRONTED By Cesar Pina Brother Luchie Outside of New Jersey R...png

I kept looking at him thinking his teeth looked funny.

Dudes are even going to DR for the porcelain $999 special :smh:

40 years old still getting slashes in his eye brow. Stopped doing that my senior year of high school

Since when did people become “above” getting criticized in public forums? Since when are we not allowed to hold people accountable?

My cousins that have done time, I call them dudes crash dummies ALL the time to their face. Where’s the lie?

Black, Hispanic, white, etc. this millennial/Gen-Z “no one should get clowned for doing wrong, let’s uplift criminals and idiots” has to stop because that’s definitely what you sound like All Ready All Ready

fam, this has absolutely nothing to do with me

I’ve said a thousand times that speaking certain ways about certain people can get you hurt

these are facts

if he wanted to crash out joe would’ve never saw it coming

that’s it

no one said anything about not speaking up

I said this is why ish spoke on it in more of a I go outside type of fashion

I mentioned how white people maintain dominance and you talking like I wanna be white

They got dominance over n_ like YOU, not me. :lol: ::lol:

Boy you sound ludicrous. What makes you think Joe wouldn’t have seen it coming? Joe has been “ran down” on a plethora of times. He’s a media personality, I’m sure dude is on his square.

You talking about a loud mouth, record-it-all type dude like this Luchie cat doing something. Fool walked Joe down and started FILMING. That’s bozo behavior

“White people maintain dominance” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy you got deep issues. You need therapy. They have dominance over you and yours. Not my folk :lol:

Joe supposed to sit in a cave all day like Tom Hanks in Castaway because some idiot is being an emotional reck because he and his brothers illegitimate business practices got exposed?

Sounds like a personal problem to me. ENVY is preparing to take the STAND against his brother, why he ain’t got that energy for Envy? He got the drops on Envy too right? Why hasn’t he gotten him touched yet?

Last edited:
Envy’s got wayyyyy more incriminating information that will be the nail in the coffin for Caeser. Envy’s place of business got raided, and again, Envy has already said he’s going to tell. I thought “snitches” get dealt with…. Why hasn’t Luchie checked Envy’s temperature yet…? Oh All Ready All Ready

The older I get, the more I’m starting to reconsider my stance on these dudes and their obsession with documenting their criminal behavior on the internet.

The ignorant me would say “don’t put your dirt out there.”

But nah. Do it. I appreciate knowing the level of stupidity that exists.

Jail’s the best place for some of these dudes.
Natural selection…sort out the crash dummies , keep em out of anybody with some sense’s way :lol:

Y’all n_ always comparing yourselves to white folks. Who GAF about them having grace for each other?

DJ Envy operates a show that has a segment called DONKEY of the day. He doesn’t have grace. He’s clowned people on his platform also. Caeser is a FELON and continued to steal from people.

Forget a “grace” bro you sound emotional as hell defending these sensitive thugs.

Hitler tried to exterminate people that looked just like him. The early settlers went to war with the Brits who they were related too.

Europeans/white people have always been in conflict with one another and you’re talking about “grace”.

Jeffrey Epstein got slandered by his own “people”. No one is above getting clowned in this lifetime.

Dawg brought up Hitler :lol: :lol:

Dawg brought up Hitler :lol: :lol:

Had to because of this mess… I can’t stand black folks who think like this. I was trying to bring up Charles Manson but I forgot to add him. They destroy each other all the time. Fool made it a race thing.

you’re just expected not to go in on your own people, white people show that level of grace all the time for each other

Had to because of this mess… I can’t stand black folks who think like this. I was trying to bring up Charles Manson but I forgot to add him. They destroy each other all the time. Fool made it a race thing.

fam please stop

you saw grace and automatically had your mind made up that I said white people are more graceful than black people

fam please stop

you saw grace and automatically had your mind made up that I said white people are more graceful than black people

Don’t back peddle now. You wouldn’t have mentioned it, if you didn’t feel that way. They criticize theirs just as much as we do. You told on yourself, just stand pat on what you said.

Don’t back peddle now. You wouldn’t have mentioned it, if you didn’t feel that way. They criticize theirs just as much as we do. You told on yourself, just stand pat on what you said

they don’t out their people

even when it’s public knowledge

they keep stuff off major news outlets or speak lightly on it all the time

this isn’t some hidden fact, this is common sense information

but I get it, you are somehow immune to the politics of the united states and it has no bearing or weight on you or your people

I got it

they don’t out their people

even when it’s public knowledge

they keep stuff off major news outlets or speak lightly on it all the time

this isn’t some hidden fact, this is common sense information

but I get it, you are somehow immune to the politics of the united states and it has no bearing or weight on you or your people

I got it

Them folks ain’t try to impeach Bill Clinton? The Kennedy brothers got assassinates for a reason… Tim Donaghy… Pete Rose…

Roman Polanski, the list goes on. They ALWAYS out their own. You sound crazy as hell man.

The Valachi hearings literally exposed the mafia in the 1960s. Again, what are you talking about?? Them people would tell on God if it meant going free.

The “paparazzi” basically exists so they can “out” their own people :lol: :lol: :lol: white folks love compromising their own.

Somebody please spray some narcan on this dude

Last edited:
Them folks ain’t try to impeach Bill Clinton? The Kennedy brothers got assassinates for a reason… Tim Donaghy… Pete Rose…

Roman Polanski, the list goes on. They ALWAYS out their own. You sound crazy as hell man.

The Valachi hearings literally exposed the mafia in the 1960s. Again, what are you talking about?? Them people would tell on God if it meant going free.

The “paparazzi” basically exists so they can “out” their own people :lol: :lol: :lol: white folks love compromising their own.

Somebody please spray some narcan on this dude

dog what you seem to be missing or deliberately leaving out is the people you’re naming were going against the code

Back
Top Bottom