The Combat Jack Show Thread

The people who hate watch Joe is hilarious. M4 didn't even seem to know what she did was foul. Ice said are you going to apologize and she said, for what?

But Joe was supposed to know all this was going to happen prior and edit it out. He fails at censoring the stuff he says and gets in trouble with his mouth monthly. The same guy who just got punched for Tax and was on camera for Cesar. :lol:

The internets is crazy.

Cam kinda called out Joe saying either he tryna throw Melyssa under the bus for not editing it out or using it for content.

The people who hate watch Joe is hilarious. M4 didn't even seem to know what she did was foul. Ice said are you going to apologize and she said, for what?

But Joe was supposed to know all this was going to happen prior and edit it out. He fails at censoring the stuff he says and gets in trouble with his mouth monthly. The same guy who just got punched for Tax and was on camera for Cesar. :lol:

The internets is crazy.
They talked about it right before her apology though, Joe asked if she wanted it removed.

She shouldn't have phrased it like that, but everyone has to stop pretending to be stupid now to the broader point she was trying to make.

The new Melo and Mero podcast (or whatever you call it) dropped. I’m a fan of both so I like it so far
Mero has been so corny about the breakup for a 40 year old with 6 kids, haven't really plugged into anything he's doing yet. Caught 1 episode of the other pod, it was cool.

Ant done “made it”. That ***** gossip like no other tho :lol:

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius Ak going to for sure do a “War in DC” ****, especially with everything going on out there :smh:

Last edited:
They talked about it right before her apology though, Joe asked if she wanted it removed.

She shouldn't have phrased it like that, but everyone has to stop pretending to be stupid now to the broader point she was trying to make.

fam being politically correct and sleeping with minors is a whole different situation

damn the point she was making

that went out the window when she added that

to just throw that out there towards other black business owners is pure insanity

it’s just as insensitive as the point she was horribly making…really it’s worse

joe should’ve just edited it out on his own but he and cam have a rocky history so he let it fly

he just finished saying he vaulted an entire episode with math and shorty with the big mouth so why not edit out some obvious egregious assumption?

hell nah, that’s teetering the lines of a lawsuit

you can’t just pin that on someone’s jacket

some people don’t play behind their name

I really just find it more ridiculous joe didn’t edit it out than what she said

but it was flagrant

My boy Writer got more views on this pic than album sales his whole career :lol:

Just needed a Budden feature
Screenshot_20231208_073403_Chrome.jpg

she could have made the point without suggesting anything about that specific circumstance... especially after being informed of how crazy of an implication it was

cam's response is probably unnecessary...but ultimately the only thing anyone can control is themselves, you never know how someone else will react

she could have made the point without suggesting anything about that specific circumstance... especially after being informed of how crazy of an implication it was

cam's response is probably unnecessary...but ultimately the only thing anyone can control is themselves, you never know how someone else will react
What funny And ironic
Is the last line u said
If the shoe was on the other foot
And someone said some **** bout her
That’s the exact line she woulda used

cam has an actual production house and a network

joe on the other hand is the only product pause

joe budden podcast
humans
pull up

look how they treat stat baby vs how they treat mel and every other woman that’s been on the channel

it’s not even close and cam just started

you gotta look at the why

Watching it back that's crazy how reckless she was. If you trollin why are you trollin about something like that. If you serious, how? With zero evidence.

She did it in like a arrogant way like she just wanted to have

Last edited:
I watch the Dame interview straight through, one of my favorites from him. You can tell when he’s around people that he respects.

Back
Top Bottom