The Combat Jack Show Thread

Charleston I actually respect alot

he’s outside while talking crazy to all the so called tough cats

and his standup comedy is actually funny as hell, he’s naturally better than alotta comedians who’ve been doing it for decades

he does alotta real community work as well

I don’t co-sign everything he says by no means but he’s not targeting me, he’s going after the knuckleheads

he’s doing everything ak, vlad and adam won’t do

Charleston is legit funny. Only dudes who dislike him are the ones who use to want to fight when they were getting cracked on and didn’t have a comeback.

Dude is the perfect agitator for these sensitive thugs. Sensitive thugs HATE dudes like him :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Yo WTF was Flip rambling about? Geezus he said a whole lot of nothing.

juelz-talking.gif

Sidenote:

This inspired me to always walk like this across a street :lol:
DoeOvZ.gif

Charleston is legit funny. Only dudes who dislike him are the ones who use to want to fight when they were getting cracked on and didn’t have a comeback.

Dude is the perfect agitator for these sensitive thugs. Sensitive thugs HATE dudes like him :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Yeah, he makes me laugh 🤷‍♂️

Really can’t tell a biracial dude who to date, especially if their mother is white. Most dudes seek a woman who’s somewhat similar to their mother. Especially if he was a mamas boy.

It’s kind of ridiculous to tell biracial dudes, who have a white mother, to stop dating white women. :lol: :lol:

Isn’t Ish biracial? If dude has a white parent, he wouldn’t give a dang about what Umar thinks.

(If I’m wrong about his genetics, disregard)
Nah he not biracial
My second bm got green eyes
And she blackity black
Not mixed at all
He just light skinned is all

alotta street cats lean to white women

they spend so much time in the streets trying to gain the status and money of white men it seems to make em subconsciously obsessed with white women

or simply over value them

going to see Malcolm X at the opera is the whitest s*** I’ve ever heard

Back
Top Bottom