The Combat Jack Show Thread

This dope to see, Barmelo Xxxaaaanthony, fans of the art know about the aka’s 🎨

Glad Mero back with his own pod Victory light and some new talent and this 1 with Melo

It was unnecessary but how long are you supposed to sit back and let people kick your friend's back in? She already apologized, now everyone is just in it for content.

Ice should just shut up.

Didn’t realize Ish stayed quiet during that segment :lol:.

IMG_3967.jpeg

This **** is beginning to get real Karenish

and a man versus woman thing as usual on the internet.

M4's comments weren't that deep and Cam and Mase sit on their show talking and gossiping about people with absolutely no research.

You can't say you're going to sue someone, when you're doing the same **** with the Ice T text and making threats.

And now it's made M4 some sort of victim, because of dummies on the internet after attention.

This **** is beginning to get real Karenish

and a man versus woman thing as usual on the internet.

M4's comments weren't that deep and Cam and Mase sit on their show talking and gossiping about people with absolutely no research.

You can't say you're going to sue someone, when you're doing the same **** with the Ice T text and making threats.

And now it's made M4 some sort of victim, because of dummies on the internet after attention.

I saw exactly where this was going, as soon as Cam & Mase continued to give more life to it. They really could’ve left it at their initial response. That **** was perfect.

Now it’s internet gender wars. And M4 prolly going to fade away, and leave the pod in the next few months.

It's dumb and all the **** is counterproductive.

I found it hilarious that Ice and Flip gave M4 more sincere apologies than she gave Cam though. :lol: Women are hilarious. You can tell she isn't used to saying my bad, I messed up often.

and I have no clue what Flip was saying. He's a master of saying nothing, which is why his tweets are funny, because you can't tell what he means, so it's left up to your interpretation.

Didn’t realize Ish stayed quiet during that segment :lol:.

I noticed that and beyond that watch ish’s face anytime mel says damn near anything, it’s hilarious

he always looks like he’s so disgusted by her choices and justifications

I think mal saved joe more times than ish tho

ish is usually with joe when it’s too late, mal had contacts with alotta people joe gets into it with

Everything isn’t about man vs woman. Every dialogue or conversation is not an argument.

Ya’ll have to stop perceiving everything as a competition or gender war. Adults should be able to have a conversation without it being something versus the others. People have different values, different life experiences and just altogether different views on topics.

Adults are supposed to be mature enough to talk about things without it being a battle.

It's dumb and all the **** is counterproductive.

I found it hilarious that Ice and Flip gave M4 more sincere apologies than she gave Cam though. :lol: Women are hilarious. You can tell she isn't used to saying my bad, I messed up often.

That's why I don't blame Cam for going hard (other than mentioning Ice T). You can't just try to put a case on somebody or put that image on somebody. My issue is still what was her goal? Was it trollin? Was you serious? You can't be that dingy.

That's why I don't blame Cam for going hard (other than mentioning Ice T). You can't just try to put a case on somebody or put that image on somebody. My issue is still what was her goal? Was it trollin? Was you serious? You can't be that dingy.

I don’t think she had a goal or endgame. She just doesn’t have a sense of humor or isn’t witty.

She probably was trying to joke or be funny but she doesn’t know how to deliver a joke.

I don’t think she had a goal or endgame. She just doesn’t have a sense of humor or isn’t witty.

She probably was trying to joke or be funny but she doesn’t know how to deliver a joke.

Them type of chicks are dangerous. Just say anything and run and play victim. They had to damn near force her to apologize after she was playing dumb. Stay away from those types.

Them type of chicks are dangerous. Just say anything and run and play victim. They had to damn near force her to apologize after she was playing dumb. Stay away from those types.

Yeah I’m not even dealing with a joint that can’t joke or doesn’t have a sense of humor. It’s going to go south real fast after a while.

She thought that was fitting in. She’s a bird.

It was just stupid and everyone on the show already admonished her for it, so it should have been ignored.

But any attention is good attention now. More people know about Cam and Mase’s show and they’ll click to see what else they might say.

Same **** with Charleston White. As a society people can’t just ignore what they don’t agree with. Like I’ll have people tell me what Jason Whitlock or a Candace Owen’s said. People don’t even get it.

:lol: Flip poetry and hair jokes were funny as hell. Gotta be both crazy and freeing for a hair doctor to tell you it's over, just rock the baldy and beard.

Back
Top Bottom