The Combat Jack Show Thread

I was wondering what was up with Mel, she was quiet last pod and they didn't even give her an excuse for saying why she wasn't there today. She's really not needed anyway.

She has nobody to blame but herself. I'm tired of the lack of personal responsibility. She's a grown *** 40 something year old woman saying that nonsense. She's quick to censor herself when sharing those stories. Nobody would make excuses for anyone else. Nobody blames Parks for not editing Joe.

I knew when it turned her a victim and her being attacked and teased online she wouldn't be long for the show.

outside of the cam situation they do treat mel terribly

I said that in my other cam point

as wild as cam and mase get they treat stat baby way different than they treat mel

and stat has her own show and they allow her to chose how she goes about doing her show

mel should’ve been left the way they handle her

I can tell joe wanted more messy talk from mel tho and not all this yoga instructor crap

I was wondering what was up with Mel, she was quiet last pod and they didn't even give her an excuse for saying why she wasn't there today. She's really not needed anyway.

She has nobody to blame but herself. I'm tired of the lack of personal responsibility. She's a grown *** 40 something year old woman saying that nonsense. She's quick to censor herself when sharing those stories. Nobody would make excuses for anyone else. Nobody blames Parks for not editing Joe.

I knew when it turned her a victim and her being attacked and teased online she wouldn't be long for the show.

47, might as well say 50 year old.

as wild as cam and mase get they treat stat baby way different than they treat mel

and stat has her own show and they allow her to chose how she goes about doing her show

I can tell joe wanted more messy talk from mel tho and not all this yoga instructor crap
They don't really want a woman up there, just a lightning rod to dump all the bad things from the limited range of women they date. Doesn't help she didn't seem to have the wit to counter.

I mean Stat baby handles herself more mature than Melyssa which is crazy cuz Melyssa could be her mother. Stat really knows what she talking about too, she went to school for journalism. Not saying you need school but it's a clear difference between the 2.

And I've seen Cam and Mase disagree with Stat when they talked about males and females from this era compared to their era and she knows how handle it w/o turning herself into a victim and using twitter code words.

Can't imagine how much wild speculation Melyssa would throw out on her own show. :lol:

They don't really want a woman up there, just a lightning rod to dump all the bad things from the limited range of women they date. Doesn't help she didn't seem to have the wit to counter.

that’s what I’m getting at

joe and the fans have never wanted a woman up there

or most guests they bring

and replying to maximus that’s not really the problem

mel just not bringing any stories to the show outside of news articles

she literally knows a lot of the people they talk about and she has nothing to offer

…. Maybe because he knows she’s a bop and trying to reinvent herself to audiences who may not know her.

Your reputation and history precedes you. Joe know’s her history. Anyone a certain age and a hip hop fan knows it also.

She might just be a terrible person. No one knows these people personally. Again, Mel paints herself as person who’s self righteous and unblemished. It’s ridiculous to be 45+ years old and still be phony.

Gossip is what sells nowadays. Especially in the entertainment industry. It’s always, and forever will be that way. Mel serves no purpose on that show, if she isn’t with it. Joe Budden’s bread is buttered from dramatic storylines, and industry gossip. That’s how they make their money in the first place.

…. Maybe because he knows she’s a bop and trying to reinvent herself to audiences who may not know her.

Your reputation and history precedes you. Joe know’s her history. Anyone a certain age and a hip hop fan knows it also.

She might just be a terrible person. No one knows these people personally. Again, Mel paints herself as person who’s self righteous and unblemished. It’s ridiculous to be 45+ years old and still be phony.

Gossip is what sells nowadays. Especially in the entertainment industry. It’s always, and forever will be that way. Mel serves no purpose on that show, if she isn’t with it. Joe Budden’s bread is buttered from dramatic storylines, and industry gossip. That’s how they make their money in the first place.

so does she not offer the woman’s perspective? i only see the drama 😂

Last edited:

that’s what I’m saying

ish is no better at selling a story

“how was the art exhibit?”

ish-“dope”

just bad podding across the board

between ish mel and ice, they offer no context to anything

and flip is either not talking at all, yelling or talking bout his bum *** contract

but joe is so messy himself that it’s working

She just too reckless and dingy. The way she handled the flirting with Ish was crazy. If Ish girl was black it probably woulda been a PROBLEM up there. Her on drink champs was RECKLESS.

Joe probably hired her based on the drink champs episode thinking "content!!!". I know we not allowed to be honest about women but it's starting to make sense why she's almost 50, no kids, no husband.

Last edited:
She just too reckless and dingy. The way she handled the flirting with Ish was crazy. If Ish girl was black it probably woulda been a PROBLEM up there. Her on drink champs was RECKLESS.

Joe probably hired her based on the drink champs episode thinking "content!!!". I know we not allowed to be honest about women but it's starting to make sense why she's almost 50, no kids, no husband.

Who said you ain’t allowed? Ain’t nothing wrong with the truth. That’s why you have to respect people like Supahead and whatnot.

Respect the ones who embrace the stuff we already know about them. Being “fine” doesn’t make you exempt from anything. Like I always say, for every attractive woman, it’s a dude tired of them.

It’s just reality.

We live in an all encompassing, everything is welcomed, no one will judge her. Especially when her history is known :lol:

she’s really no different than brittany renner

Sheesh

holeup.png

We got a glimpse of what Joe wanted deom Mel during the podsgiving episode.

Man I don't even want to sound like i'm picking on Flip at this point, but he's trash. You never know what the hell he's trying to say.

"The ***** said teeheeheehee -- you can't teeheeheehee -- he teeheeheehee --- H teeheeheehee --- that's my man teeheeheehee --- STOP teeheeheehee"

And then that's it, nothing.

Back
Top Bottom