The Combat Jack Show Thread

Here go the part where Dame said him and Jay sold dope together and he passed Jay the plug (OG Juan) :lol:

Don’t know what his movies looking like these days but he should do Roc story but strictly whatever they was doing before 96/the industry and Paid In Full 2: Alpo in DC, he actually mentioned the second one on 85 south I think

He definitely does funny style **** as a whole but Hov and Dre also did this specific thing to Beans and Snoop

A little different. Jay went to court for Beans, he just wasn't going to take responsibility for him and he wasn't doing it every day.

You saw Kevin Liles go to court for Young Thug for something a lot more serious.

but nobody would be upset if Lyor or Jimmy Iovine didn't do it. I wonder if Adam even wrote a letter to the judge.

Here go the part where Dame said him and Jay sold dope together and he passed Jay the plug (OG Juan) :lol:

I noticed that Jay is cooler with the Uptown cats around him than Dame.

Dame needs to look in the mirror why people don't deal with him. For the past 20 years he's been showing why they don't deal with him. For the first five years people had his side. Over the past decade plus it's become, I see why people stopped ****in with him.

I notice he gets real chatty when drinking too.

Don’t know what his movies looking like these days but he should do Roc story but strictly whatever they was doing before 96/the industry and Paid In Full 2: Alpo in DC, he actually mentioned the second one on 85 south I think

Did you see Honor Up?

Dame Dash can direct as in visually, but his storylines and casting are trash. He also pulls scenes and ideas from other movies.

and I actually saw the Prince of Detroit ****, because I still believe in supporting even though I don't agree with a lot of what he says lately.

All that to say, that it would be Tubi quality, but he would still brag about it being Martin Scorsese Academy Award level work.

Did you see Honor Up?

Dame Dash can direct as in visually, but his storylines and casting are trash. He also pulls scenes and ideas from other movies.

and I actually saw the Prince of Detroit ****, because I still believe in supporting even though I don't agree with a lot of what he says lately.

All that to say, that it would be Tubi quality, but he would still brag about it being Martin Scorsese Academy Award level work.

Dame still has an affinity for the dope/hustler trope in everything he does. It gets old after a while

Tearing Ish up

Somebody said "fight TF back ish" :lol:

Strong points were made especially when Ish grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood, correct?

I slightly dated 2 cool white girls but it's still a divide in culture and other things that I couldn't get passed.

The sistahs bout to turn on Ish :lol:

Last edited:
Someone analyzing Joe is funny.

I bet Complex realizes they screwed up letting Joe go. They're only relevant when they do a list.
Maybe
Maybe not
We don’t really know what type of money
He really bringing in
We can speculate
But just like these rappers be lyin
On how much bread they got
So do everyone else

I love Joe to but his content is still based off popular culture and daily headlines. That’s all podcasting is. He relies on people just as much as they do him. He’s not really creating anything except talking heads and banter.

And I always want to see buddy win. That entire “space” is saturated as hell nowadays.

There’s hundreds of podcasts regurgitating the same information. People basically choose who they prefer the most and keep it moving. He’s established his brand and following so he’s cool. He’s earned the arrogance

joe slowly starting to look like star
Someone analyzing Joe is funny.

I bet Complex realizes they screwed up letting Joe go. They're only relevant when they do a list.

complex seems to be on the verge of shutting down or being sold, doing a lot of downsizing

Umar is right. Like I said, ask any white person about black people deserving reparations and you’ll get a “no”.

Those people don’t want an equal playing field. His spiel about liberals vs conservatives was spot on.

The US government/white American would NEVER fight for black people getting reparations, the way they’ve fought for Jews and the rise of antisemitic hate over the past 3 months since the War over there in the middle east

Back
Top Bottom