The Combat Jack Show Thread

I just find it weird any show or depiction of where black people actually are joe and ish crap all over it in a very weird fashion

they’ve done it repeatedly

Joe is getting his monies worth with having Dr Umar on.

I'm sure he's having a nice Christmas with Patreon.

I just hope Ish is cool with being the center of it 🤷‍♂️

Didn’t watch the umar episode yet but listening to Saturday pod now and sheesh got uncomfortable when they were talking about Flip being on the phone the whole time .(which is mad rude / disrespectful)

Joe ain’t said nothing in like 10 minutes , since they had the back and forth lol. I gotta watch the videos

:lol: These dudes are pretending like putting a towel down is the craziest thing they ever heard. This pretending to be stupid **** is getting old. And that old ***** laugh from the background gotta stop.
Putting a towel down is proper etiquette If u got a squirter
It’s best to get those old people pads though they look like puppy pads
Lay em on the bed and floor
If she a squirter
Or it’s that time of the month
And ur good sheets and carpet stays fresh

Budden always have a disclaimer before the episode? :lol:

Ish is emotional, and just be saying anything :lol:. This dude got some issues

emanny is a lot smarter than ish

e outshined ish the whole umar convo

but ish will get all the credit for the views cause he was so adamant about being wrong

Emanny was a good addition to the episode for sure, but Ish was more entertaining even though Umar was cracking his muffin left and right :lol:.

Can listen to the Umar episode on Google podcasts app in the link below...just pick Google Podcasts

1703734447419.png

Before every podcast went to youtube I use to use google podcast all the time, ain't used it in years.

Solid episode with Dr Umar

Ish is hands down the co star, Flip and Ice
Can go, bring absolutely nothing, replace them with E and keep m4 and eventually replace her with another female

Yeah, I hate when Flip tries to give his input on a serious topic.

I don't mind Ice.

Back
Top Bottom