The Combat Jack Show Thread

Ice is definitely the worse. Everybody else cool the jokes, he the only one that gets sensitive and look like he bout to have a nervous breakdown.

Just listened to part one of the Umar episode, the only reason this episode is good is because of Ish, also Emanny. No one else would’ve been interesting mix, even going back to the old pod members.

Also commend Ish for standing in the fire in regards to his girl and being able to laugh about it.

Also commend Ish for standing in the fire in regards to his girl and being able to laugh about it.

eh

ish only felt comfortable with it cause in his warped brain he was winning the debate

he feels that he had umar on the ropes the entire pod

this man said white supremacy doesn’t exist cause he’s successful

only thing I’ll give him credit for is being engaged with umar line for line

eh

ish only felt comfortable with it cause in his warped brain he was winning the debate

he feels that he had umar on the ropes the entire pod

this man said white supremacy doesn’t exist cause he’s successful

only thing I’ll give him credit for is being engaged with umar line for line
Yeah, he may have and I sure he did but dudes get wild sensitive in that area. I think when the jokes were made, his ability to find it funny was genuine and he wasn’t feeling a way about it.

U the man for this.

20231223_092512.gif

Yeah, he may have and I sure he did but dudes get wild sensitive in that area. I think when the jokes were made, his ability to find it funny was genuine and he wasn’t feeling a way about it.

I get it

and I don’t mean this towards you but that’s a super low level credit to attach to someone

you know you're gonna get looks and comments from black and white people before you even date a white woman if you’re black

he had premeditated responses to it all cause he’s been answering these types of questions for years

ish really feels like he was kicking knowledge and none of the ills of society applies to him cause he makes decent money

the very thing he accused kanye of doing

I get it

and I don’t mean this towards you but that’s a super low level credit to attach to someone

you know you're gonna get looks and comments from black and white people before you even date a white woman if you’re black

he had premeditated responses to it all cause he’s been answering these types of questions for years

ish really feels like he was kicking knowledge and none of the ills of society applies to him cause he makes decent money

the very thing he accused kanye of doing
Brah, I’m not speaking toward anything else besides ish not get sensitive over his girl and being a good sport. We’ve seen way too many examples of it going left. We don’t even need to go outside of this podcast, Ice got tight off what people were saying in the comments about his girl just one month ago lol.
It’s not low level credit, it’s commending what happened.

Brah, I’m not speaking toward anything else besides ish not get sensitive over his girl and being a good sport. We’ve seen way too many examples of it going left. We don’t even need to go outside of this podcast, Ice got tight off what people were saying in the comments about his girl just one month ago lol.
It’s not low level credit, it’s commending what happened.

it’s very low level

ice is a low level podcaster

letting the conversation flow is the basic level of broadcasting, interviewing

I’m not mad btw, I just see alotta regular activity be rewarded

He not married to the girl right???
Just his girlfriend???
Anyone ever see what she look like

it’s very low level

ice is a low level podcaster

letting the conversation flow is the basic level of broadcasting, interviewing

I’m not mad btw, I just see alotta regular activity be rewarded
Ice is trash
He a snitch and tattletale
I still remember when Joe said
Ice let the cops come into his house
Nerd who lives vicariously through rap
And can’t fight

***** tried to turn the attention on Ish. :rofl:

Nah, b. Your **** is done for. That’s what we focused on right now :lol:

random but it was funny how they couldn’t connect the reason alotta white men are with black women with bad wigs

black people have higher standards of cleanliness and grooming so black women who date white men don’t have to put the extra effort in hence the bad wigs

and why Mel’s hair was often crazy looking on the show cause she doesn’t seem to be looking for a black relationship

Solid interview. They'd never let her express herself like this on the pod. Saying Psilocybin would send them in a tailspin. :lol:
Cause she be sayin a bunch of hypocritical nonsense
I wouldn’t let her express herself either

EDIT: I just remembered
She had a traumatic brain injury
When her jeep flipped
Maybe that’s why she is how she is

Back
Top Bottom