The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yeah u woulda used that
I woulda shut the **** up INSTANTLY
But I can say Mya don’t talk enough
For us to know if she unlikable

I heard an interview or something with her before and came away thinking away she was an airhead.

Mel: Seems like he's had this on his mind for a while
Them: I disagree, he's been thinking about it for a while, listening, taking notes...

:lol: These dudes are something else, i'm good on this one.
:lol:
What I think they meant was
He wasn’t like sitting thinking about it
He been just in the cut doing him
And when he hear ****
He been remembering
But she meant like
He sitting there stewing
Thinking about it
When I don’t think he was

What I think they meant was
He wasn’t like sitting thinking about it
He been just in the cut doing him
And when he hear ****
He been remembering
But she meant like
He sitting there stewing
Thinking about it
When I don’t think he was

Everybody is mad they didn't get that. Shannon just got lucky, because it sure as hell wasn't his questions. Katt kept joking him the whole episode about his cards and questions.

I was thinking Nicki is the one who really should be upset. Nobody cared about her interview at all.

Everybody is mad they didn't get that. Shannon just got lucky, because it sure as hell wasn't his questions. Katt kept joking him the whole episode about his cards and questions.

I was thinking Nicki is the one who really should be upset. Nobody cared about her interview at all.

I won't say he got lucky cuz he been tryna get Katt on all of 2023.

joe was def salty and that was easily one of the worst eps they’ve released since he fired a chair

mel talked to her team and she seems to be on the way out

ice is always there but never there

ish is refuting the existence of racism and how it doesn’t affect him

flip is either active or not there at all even while being present

joe is having a internal battle against happiness

and parks interrupts at the worst times possible either to agree with joe or to add some nonsense that doesn’t match the tone of the conversation

joe can’t keep acting like he’s number one when another pod just did 35mil off one ep on youtube alone which is bout 60 of his eps

joe was def salty and that was easily one of the worst eps they’ve released since he fired a chair

and parks interrupts at the worst times possible either to agree with joe or to add some nonsense that doesn’t match the tone of the conversation

joe can’t keep acting like he’s number one when another pod just did 35mil off one ep on youtube alone which is bout 60 of his eps

So if Joe Flacco goes and passes for 500 yards he's the best QB in the league?

Your hate is strong

Letting the hate off
I like it

And it ain't just that Katt interview. Shannon got plenty of interviews between 1-9 mil views. His Kirk Franklin, Steve Harvey, Dabady, Chris Brown, Beast mode interviews got numbers.

And it ain't just that Katt interview. Shannon got plenty of interviews between 1-9 mil views. His Kirk Franklin, Steve Harvey, Dabady, Chris Brown, Beast mode interviews got numbers.

yeah that’s what I’m saying

these are facts, not hate

and that’s just the youtube, not even including the audio version which is typically double that cause more people listen to the audio

I swear Joe did have a Katt interview early in the pandemic but it was over the phone

Joe would have paywalled it and cut out all the scandalous **** that’s making it go viral anyway. He’s overthought the podcast game lol

Back
Top Bottom