The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe continues to take shots at Flip and kinda be putting him on the spot with things he’s not happy about. Feels like he’s setting it up in case his contract isn’t renewed he has an out

I wouldn't say never, maybe as a kid I chuckled a couple times. Made me think of Ms Laura though, found a clip of her talking about how she used to boost.

Ricky funny at times, I strongly disagree with Katt about Ced. Maybe Ced don't write but his delivery is great. Katt was saying that Ced took that black people parallel parking joke, I need to look that up. Everybody know Steve Harvey ain't funny. He definitely politicked way up. I respect Steve's work ethic though.

It's crazy cuz Katt was saying a lot of **** Cory Holcomb been saying on his podcast for years.

It’s been posted in General. In the Katt thread. It’s not the same joke. Katt was reaching.

Ced changed it some but I can definitely see the whole idea of it and as comedians they know when the subject and set up is the same.

I used to watch comic heavy and I didn't remember seeing Katt on there.

Like I said, allllllll them dudes funny to me except Steve Harvey. Steve Harvey alwaysssss and will forever be a dirty Mack. “Act like man, think like a woman?” That sounds like a n_ who loves telling women that they need to move on. Sounds like straight pillow talk.

Cedric has ALWAYS been funny so Katt is wrong there. He’s got a successful show on NBC and has been doing comedy specials for 30+ years.

All them dudes are successful. I agree with him about the Money Mike role. That role was meant for Katt, not Rickey.

Tyler Perry has had plenty successful roles outside of playing Madea. So, false again.

Katt has played an effeminate pimp on MANY occasions with a perm. C’mon cat. No one perceives you as so macho, male figure.

Again I like all them except Steve Harvey. Katt embellished some stuff but he was 60% accurate in his argument.

Everything said about Steve and Kevin Hart was true

Like I said, allllllll them dudes funny to me except Steve Harvey. Steve Harvey alwaysssss and will forever be a dirty Mack. “Act like man, think like a woman?” That sounds like a n_ who loves telling women that they need to move on. Sounds like straight pillow talk.

Cedric has ALWAYS been funny so Katt is wrong there. He’s got a successful show on NBC and has been doing comedy specials for 30+ years.

All them dudes are successful. I agree with him about the Money Mike role. That role was meant for Katt, not Rickey.

Tyler Perry has had plenty successful roles outside of playing Madea. So, false again.

Katt has played an effeminate pimp on MANY occasions with a perm. C’mon cat. No one perceives you as so macho, male figure.

Again I like all them except Steve Harvey. Katt embellished some stuff but he was 60% accurate in his argument.

Everything said about Steve and Kevin Hart was true
lol we really don’t know what’s true or not
Let’s just enjoy
How entertaining 2024 is starting off
This
Epstein
This year gonna be good
Even years always seem to be fire

Earthquake is funny AF as well. Again, Katt was saying some OUTLANDISH s*** because that’s who he is :lol: :lol: :lol:

IDGAF if Earthquake can’t read a teleprompter :lol: :rofl:. He always been funny.

I’m all for the calamity though. I love beef on all levels. My old girl listens to Rickey Smiley radio in the morning on her way to work so I told her to record his response. I’m with all the back and forth.

lol we really don’t know what’s true or not
Let’s just enjoy
How entertaining 2024 is starting off
This
Epstein
This year gonna be good
Even years always seem to be fire

We got fireworks off rip. Epstein and Katt, and Jim Harbaugh started it off with a bang

Back
Top Bottom