The Combat Jack Show Thread

Earthquake is funny AF as well. Again, Katt was saying some OUTLANDISH s*** because that’s who he is :lol: :lol: :lol:

IDGAF if Earthquake can’t read a teleprompter :lol: :rofl:. He always been funny.

I’m all for the calamity though. I love beef on all levels. My old girl listens to Rickey Smiley radio in the morning on her way to work so I told her to record his response. I’m with all the back and forth.

Corey been going off on Earthquake for a while, apparently Earthquake showed up at one of Corey's shows acting a fool :lol:

Is that the dude who got into it with yayo
On math Hoffa podcast???
Also why dude left his podcast

I haven’t seen the Yayo clip but I know Bigga and Tek from Smif N Wessun almost got into a fight. Bigga basically said that Smif N Wessun were traitors for working with 2Pac in the 90s. Tek stepped to him and was ready to rock his ****.

I think Bigga left because he wasn’t getting paid enough or getting paid anything. According to him.

These Math Hoffa song snippets intro'n his interviews are trash. Bruh the rap career passed you by.

What was that one he kept playing? Bars went like “Only SMACK rapper that you know will smack rappers / Got bars, I can hang with the backpackers / Trap star, I don’t hang with the backpackers!”

Every time that bull**** played during a video, another piece of furniture in Bigga’s crib gained a wing.

These Math Hoffa song snippets intro'n his interviews are trash. Bruh the rap career passed you by.

0ADFD7FA-1E31-4CE1-B2E2-CF60CD2955D6.jpeg

Ricky funny at times, I strongly disagree with Katt about Ced. Maybe Ced don't write but his delivery is great. Katt was saying that Ced took that black people parallel parking joke, I need to look that up. Everybody know Steve Harvey ain't funny. He definitely politicked way up. I respect Steve's work ethic though.

It's crazy cuz Katt was saying a lot of **** Cory Holcomb been saying on his podcast for years.

Did Shannon ask what happen when that kid whipped your ***?

I was thinking that when he was talking about punching Cedric.

I'd definitely pick Ced, age and everything.

All of his slander about Mr Potato Head I have no problems with, never cared for him, never thought he was funny 🤷‍♂️

Did Shannon ask what happen when that kid whipped your ***?

I was thinking that when he was talking about punching Cedric.

I'd definitely pick Ced, age and everything.

All of his slander about Mr Potato Head I have no problems with, never cared for him, never thought he was funny 🤷‍♂️
Everybody lose one
I mean not to no 12 year old
But still

doesn’t sound like katt is lying bout anything

the stuff he’s saying lines up from the outside looking in timeline wise and how things played out

and none of the comedians he’s bombing on ever had a funny enough presence to craft a funny hour set outside of early kevin hart

I forgot to comment about Ish's snow bunny trying to get him into Islam. :rofl: She's really trying.

and I have to keep remembering that M4 is mixed raised by a white woman. She never heard about all the rumors about the dresses, illuminati and what we do for fame? Which is a whole lot of crabs in the barrel. That we can't succeed on our own merits or work ethic. But she really doesn't add to the conversation and the frustration they get from her isn't entertaining.

ice is crazy as hell

he was explaining how he thinks the best rappers get introspective but doesn’t relate that to his role in the podcast

fire this man

as far as mel, she just doesn’t fit in with the pod cause she’s trying to lean into what she thinks they wanna hear then they berate her for an hour an ep for it

they all have horrible takes but they focus way too much on mels

I forgot to comment about Ish's snow bunny trying to get him into Islam. :rofl: She's really trying.

and I have to keep remembering that M4 is mixed raised by a white woman. She never heard about all the rumors about the dresses, illuminati and what we do for fame? Which is a whole lot of crabs in the barrel. That we can't succeed on our own merits or work ethic. But she really doesn't add to the conversation and the frustration they get from her isn't entertaining.
Is said individual Muslim as well?

What Ish girl look like?

Cuz if she’s Portuguese or w/e there’s a whole different take from the typical white girl fetishizes a black man angle.

Back
Top Bottom