The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe went right the juggler at beginning of pod when doing Viral count for 2024 with Flip having 0

That hurt his soul and of course he went to his typical, “Ya’ll old, im young, im not in your world!”

And Ish told him, you are 36

This corny fat slob needs to go

Hold up, HOLD up… this man 6-7 years younger than Joe and called him old??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bruh 36? Joe 43? Age gap ain’t even that wide of a margin. And he looks old. Flip wilding :lol:

Can’t stand cats like him. Be in their late 30s, calling someone in their early 40s old. Like dawg, it makes you look ridiculous saying that

Reactions: HIM
Hold up, HOLD up… this man 6-7 years younger than Joe and called him old??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bruh 36? Joe 43? Age gap ain’t even that wide of a margin. And he looks old. Flip wilding :lol:

Can’t stand cats like him. Be in their late 30s, calling someone in their early 40s old. Like dawg, it makes you look ridiculous saying that

That's why I laugh when I get called old.

Much less Flip having the body and build of a 66 year old.

M4 picks weird topics to defend. Is she even familiar with Wendy on the radio, not TV, radio. She tried to act like it was a woman thing, but if something happens to Star or Charlamagne people would be the same way. If she knew about Ice T and her, Wendy would have had the whole tri state area knowing. Wendy didn't care about anyone else's family or feelings. I know Joe has the Jersey allegiance going on, but Ice was 100% right.

Some trash rapper from Jersey. I think he did a a few years bid so, he gained street credibility but his music gabbich

Al has had a couple of murder charges I believe. Dudes done a bit of time off and on, but I'm not sure he was ever convicted.

Ironically his first cousin is the one who tried to kill Joe in an attempted car jacking, but the gun jammed.

Joe is wild for his statement about Joe Paterno and relating it to Wendy. Does he know Joe Paterno turned a blind eye to the kids in and effort to keep his football program going? Hell yeah, the statues of him should come down. Winning football games isn't ****.

Al has had a couple of murder charges I believe. Dudes done a bit of time off and on, but I'm not sure he was ever convicted.

Ironically his first cousin is the one who tried to kill Joe in an attempted car jacking, but the gun jammed.

Joe is wild for his statement about Joe Paterno and relating it to Wendy. Does he know Joe Paterno turned a blind eye to the kids in and effort to keep his football program going? Hell yeah, the statues of him should come down. Winning football games isn't ****.

Exactly. He don’t know anything about football or Joe Paterno. Paterno turned a blind eye for DECADES.

Jerry Sandusky was his defensive coordinator for 22 years. Had been on the staff for THIRTY, smh

Dude literally had a two-decades old football camp in which he groomed and preyed on vulnerable kids. True sicko

He even did things to former players who ended up working on the staff years later.

Wendy lied about something happening to Pac while he was in prison. I don't wish nothing on nobody but I ain't about to cry no tears for her, her? Nah.

Whitney was bout to put hands and feet on her.

If his son played under Joe, even if he wasn't a victim, his reaction would be different.

shannon bouta do big numbers again with the monique convo

boy really putting up monster numbers

Nobody else doing this

1707330956928.png

Back
Top Bottom