The Combat Jack Show Thread

Serious question, why do some of you always pit black people against black people

It's like not more than one black person can be successful and a black person can't be happy for their friend or that current status.

I noticed that with the Katt Williams interview and how everyone is upset and jealous.

Competition doesn't mean you're hating on everyone.
That dude isn’t Black lol

Aight maybe Stephen A is not tight but more so the what Unc has been doing, got him trying different things you don’t normally see from him

-Going in on Jason Whitlock, calling him a fat POS, which was great cause any fans of Bodega Boys know them going at that Jabroni all the time was enjoyable

- naming pokemon as of late, etc

Im prolly reaching but like you said, it’s prolly more so competition of him trying to be best too and Better Shannon does, more pull Stephan a gonna have since he vouched to get Unc on 1st take

With that being said, love Unc success and F*** Skip and F*** Jason Whitlock

Aight maybe Stephen A is not tight but more so the what Unc has been doing, got him trying different things you don’t normally see from him

-Going in on Jason Whitlock, calling him a fat POS, which was great cause any fans of Bodega Boys know them going at that Jabroni all the time was enjoyable

- naming pokemon as of late, etc

Im prolly reaching but like you said, it’s prolly more so competition of him trying to be best too and Better Shannon does, more pull Stephan a gonna have since he vouched to get Unc on 1st take

With that being said, love Unc success and F*** Skip and F*** Jason Whitlock

I said that a few pages back

sas was tryna get his name back out there in the middle of the shannon/katt tornado

it’s not a dumb move

just an obvious one and it looks a little corny

Last edited:
Stephen A and fat boy been going at it publicly for like 6 months. He called him a fat POS back in like October. After fat boy claimed Stephen A didn't write his own book then Stephen A felt that was the last straw, then he put a name to it.

Did he do it cuz Katt Williams interview was taken off? Maybe but it wasn't some out the blue situation. Sometimes people overthink this stuff. This time last year folks swore Skip and Shannon's drama was fake, they had some master plan to fake a beef for ratings. :lol:

I don’t think he was fake mad at buddy at all

but he def responded in a certain way to get back in the mix

people at these levels def know how things will look when they make moves or atleast have expectations of outcomes

Stephen A and fat boy been going at it publicly for like 6 months. He called him a fat POS back in like October. After fat boy claimed Stephen A didn't write his own book then Stephen A felt that was the last straw, then he put a name to it.

Did he do it cuz Katt Williams interview was taken off? Maybe but it wasn't some out the blue situation. Sometimes people overthink this stuff. This time last year folks swore Skip and Shannon's drama was fake, they had some master plan to fake a beef for ratings. :lol:

Stephen A and Whitlock have had beef for YEARS. Maybe a decade

Wasn’t even hip they had beef, only know that fatty through the bodega boys stomping on his neck all
Those years lol

I don’t think he was fake mad at buddy at all

but he def responded in a certain way to get back in the mix

people at these levels def know how things will look when they make moves or atleast have expectations of outcomes

No, he responded back, because Whitlock had been talking about him lying in his book and labeled his video with his name going at him. SAS mentioned it indirectly on First Take saying he went get into it in more detail later on his own platform.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Shannon.

Not everything in life revolves around the theories you present.

Yeah Whitlock use to be a respected journalist amongst the black demographic but it’s been revealed that he’s an uncle Tom
I don't remember when he was respected. My first time hearing about him really was during the Dom Imus situation back in 07. I was watching a panel discussion on BET and Fat boy was on there blaming rappers. :lol:

Then I remember he used to say foul stuff about Serena Williams. He was basically talking like a white man calling her fat, the type of stuff white people used to say before cheeks became popular to them. He always been a POS to me.

1706800962859.png

No, he responded back, because Whitlock had been talking about him lying in his book and labeled his video with his name going at him. SAS mentioned it indirectly on First Take saying he went get into it in more detail later on his own platform.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Shannon.

Not everything in life revolves around the theories you present.

lol you always try to add me into simple situations

it was a motivated response

this has nothing to do with me

I don't remember when he was respected. My first time hearing about him really was during the Dom Imus situation back in 07. I was watching a panel discussion on BET and Fat boy was on there blaming rappers. :lol:

Then I remember he used to say foul stuff about Serena Williams. He was basically talking like a white man calling her fat, the type of stuff white people used to say before cheeks became popular to them. He always been a POS to me.

1706800962859.png

Dudes just hate themselves. I never understood how these dudes came out of a black p***y and act how they act :lol: :lol:

He always gave glimpses of who he was, but he really jumped off the ledge when ESPN took The Undefeated from him. Maybe he felt the black people with ESPN turned their back on him.

never knew he was associated w/ the undefeated…also never liked his opinions/takes, that said i did like that this often would facilitate conversations on that sports writer show that him & bunch of other sportswriters would talk in the round about current pop culture/sport topics

never knew he was associated w/ the undefeated…also never liked his opinions/takes, that said i did like that this often would facilitate conversations on that sports writer show that him & bunch of other sportswriters would talk in the round about current pop culture/sport topics

Yeah, I became familiar with him on The Sports Reporters on Sunday mornings. He wasn't that bad at first. Maybe because ESPN didn't give him the freedom to write bull****. He really started when he got with Fox Sports.

Back
Top Bottom