The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe is the king of goal post moving.

Both of them were making my throat hurt with the screaming.

but I was wondering why Ish cared so much. Both are them are like two kids and multiple women later. Ish must have had feelings.

Listened to the clip. It didn’t sound like Ish was tripping on the joint, but rather trippin on Joe lying about the situation. Dude lies and moves the goalpost like none other.

Joe called the joint a mutt… but he’s kissing her in the mouth? Make that make sense. :lol:

Also…

Both of them were making my throat hurt with the screaming

1706886739479.gif

C’mon fam :lol:

Last edited:
Listened to the clip. It didn’t sound like Ish was tripping on the joint, but rather Joe lying about the situation. Dude lies and moves the goalpost like none other.

it can be legit infuriating when folk do this in conversation…get overly focused on the example rather that the overarching point, often it is isn’t intentional due to lack of nuance but in this case buddensss definitely being disingenuous

I don't think Ish was trippin over the girl, this supposed to be your man and he can't even be honest about a thot.

What else is lying and playing word games about?

That's what I would be thinking.

Ish told the story that Joe and the girl was kissing in Joe's car then Joe like "No that never happened!!!" "We wasn't in the car!!"

:lol:

It's not over the chick though. Joe said he would never do it and Ish told him he has done it and his lying led to all that. :lol:

After 15 years ago I wouldn't care that much over some old work, unless I really did care. I don't care what the principals there are.

Joe might be lying, but Ish is lying about how much he cared.

After 15 years ago I wouldn't care that much over some old work, unless I really did care. I don't care what the principals there are.

Joe might be lying, but Ish is lying about how much he cared.

nah, it even goes beyond the principle in a back and forth like this, every one acknowledges joe shifting the argument, that can be enough to get hot over because instead of talking about the what is at hand now they talking about him liking this woman, or him not backing his friend, or why he's even bringing it up...you'd be hot too if someone was not only shifting the argument but continually taking the accountability off themselves & putting it on you

ish said he wasn’t gonna yell so joe kept going changing the stories up til ish started yelling

his goal seemed to be to get ish to do what he said he wasn’t gonna do

they take that as they’re “podding” but that s**t sounds horrendous

and it’s not entertaining

Joe was definitely trying to get him to yell, he's said it before. Either way though that's too much investment for 1 bird from dudes who claim they're batting near 1000.

Nicki not knowing Flip:rofl:

He's no longer Queensflip, he's just Flip. He was trying to name drop for her to remember him. :rofl:

He should have blamed the weight gain

and then getting upset and trying to call them birds :rofl: His barbery went nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom