The Combat Jack Show Thread

desi still has a higher ceiling but I don’t remember what he said bout the protesting but I do remember people being mad

Nah he doesn't have the versatility to go beyond a certain point. His skits don't even go viral like before

Screenshot_20240222-002025~2.png

Nah he doesn't have the versatility to go beyond a certain point. His skits don't even go viral like before

yeah him and b simone were catching hell round the same time

but nah, desi is more like vince staples or childish gambino

he can write his own movies and shows and act in them or even direct them

druski not even funny

he’s just the fat goofy guy, he’s making moves but i don’t see it going much further

Man, I don’t care about a dude going viral. As long as it gives me a chuckle, I don’t care about anyone else. Desi, Lou, etc good enough for me

@wavycrocket finessence finessence Kleon been in ATL so far in 24 hittin the comedy show circuit down there, he trying to make his name …I be getting texts a couple times a week bout some show yo on there, been at the 1201 Restaurant heavy :lol:

I gotta pull up to ATL soon I’ll try to go support if he still got some shows

I need to check. I think he’s come to south Florida before also. As I said, that dude is unconscionably funny

The type of dudes on JBP, are the perfect marks for Candace Owen’s. It’s why she’s so excited :lol:. Them *****s are susceptible to her bs. For real
Heeell yeah bwai. She already pretty much called it out. None of them are smart enough to retort anything she'll say or the very least do actual research. Saw someone say they got "frauds, birds and raccoons". Getting low, basically turning into Adam 22.

Ah s***

How many gon call out sick??

Should be entertaining. Waiting for her to be invited to the BC. I think it will happen this season. Char is already catching heat for being anti-Biden so I could see him.leaning in and inviting her on the show.

It would do numbers for sure

Yeah I think it's corny people jumping out the window every time he mentions a younger woman. Especially Jess hilarious taking it way too serious. Trying to get moral points when "hilarious" is in her name instead of joking with it. That's why you can't waste too much compliments on borderline chicks.

Sydney Colson >>>

Been fine since her Texas A&M days. And she’s from Houston has the finest black women in America. I’ve thought that since I was a kid. And I’m from South Florida. Houston always been #1 IMO.

Went to Houston for my cousins graduation from Texas Southern in 2005… lawd

She has natural beauty
IMG_0008.jpeg
IMG_0007.jpeg

Last edited:
As for Shannon, I’ve always preferred older women. Man, I remember I bought my uncles baby mama a fake necklace from the book fair in elementary school. Any chic my uncle or older cousin dated, I thought they was my GFs too.

I can’t relate to young women at all. I don’t see how people do it. But again, I’ve always preferred older.

Use to walk my dog and one of my neighbors, she’s like 62. Fine as hell, played hoops when she was younger. Thick as hell. She be on her ladder pruning trees. That a*** be a***ing.

She literally walked across the street one day to talk to me. Full blown conversation. Telling me about how she use to snort powder back in the days. Im
Like man, IDGAF about that powder, I wanna know about what WE gone do. :lol:lol

Mind you, I went to middle school with her Neice and nephew. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I think it's corny people jumping out the window every time he mentions a younger woman. Especially Jess hilarious taking it way too serious. Trying to get moral points when "hilarious" is in her name instead of joking with it. That's why you can't waste too much compliments on borderline chicks.

People was saying Meg is young enough to be his daughter. Meg 29, that's a fully grown women. Shannon 55. A women 38 can be his daughter, he only allowed to comment on women 40+? :lol:

I dig older chicks too, but people trying to get on soapboxes about being attracted to 30 year olds is nuts.

People are just miserable. Lots of bitter men and woman who regret their past decisions.

For every “fine” woman, it’s a man that’s tired of her and wishes she becomes someone else’s problem.

And Shannon got to much going on to be single. Dudes like him be mad aggravating. He for sure can snatch something up and settle down. He talks to much about women for him to be single. He must be afraid to get used or heartbroken

It's social media. How do you groom someone 25+.

People be single as hell out here. Scared as hell to approach the opposite sex, but got all the advice in the world, or try to tell people what’s best for them in terms of dating….

… I never even pay them types no mind. :lol: :lol:

I never understood people taking advice from people who are chronically single most of the time :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom