The Combat Jack Show Thread

yeah him and b simone were catching hell round the same time

but nah, desi is more like vince staples or childish gambino

he can write his own movies and shows and act in them or even direct them

druski not even funny

he’s just the fat goofy guy, he’s making moves but i don’t see it going much further
Everything druski puts out goes viral. Nobody’s checking for desi like that

People be single as hell out here. Scared as hell to approach the opposite sex, but got all the advice in the world, or try to tell people what’s best for them in terms of dating….

… I never even pay them types no mind. :lol: :lol:

I never understood people taking advice from people who are chronically single most of the time :rofl:

They learn a new term and and latch on to it.

1708810012837.png

:lol:

ish could’ve just had an outline of a muffin with a crack thru it

why would a grown man want another dudes face largely plastered on his chest?

it would have to be a super iconic person or a joke to not get clowned

People are just miserable. Lots of bitter men and woman who regret their past decisions.

For every “fine” woman, it’s a man that’s tired of her and wishes she becomes someone else’s problem.

And Shannon got to much going on to be single. Dudes like him be mad aggravating. He for sure can snatch something up and settle down. He talks to much about women for him to be single. He must be afraid to get used or heartbroken
Word. Is Shannon even rumored to be with someone? Sometimes the way he talks about women and relationships be making me wonder what team he’s really on :lol:

Word. Is Shannon even rumored to be with someone? Sometimes the way he talks about women and relationships be making me wonder what team he’s really on :lol:

He was with some white girl a while ago and I don't know for sure if he was dating Nicole Murphy.

1708968972771.png

1708968997770.png

It's funny though because people can't make their mind up. First it was "He don't like black women" even though his kids are all black. Now one day he gay, the next day he a creep for young women. :lol:

This is why a lot of people keep their relationship private.

He was with some white girl a while ago and I don't know for sure if he was dating Nicole Murphy.

1708968972771.png

1708968997770.png

It's funny though because people can't make their mind up. First it was "He don't like black women" even though his kids are all black. Now one day he gay, the next day he a creep for young women. :lol:

This is why a lot of people keep their relationship private.
I don’t keep up with all the Shannon hate but this is WILD :lol:

How a ***** gay, hate black women, got nothing but black kids and creeping on young chicks.

I don’t keep up with all the Shannon hate but this is WILD :lol:

How a ***** gay, hate black women, got nothing but black kids and creeping on young chicks.

Once they see you with one colonizer, women will label you for life. Look at Michael B Jordan.

Every other woman will be a cover.

I got with a white girl when I was 17 of course my mother everybody. Years later I'm chillin at my apartment with a girl, my cousin come over I open the door for her like

"yeah I'm just chiiln with a friend"

she whispered

"Is she white???" with a straight face :lol:

Black women take that **** serious

Back
Top Bottom