The Combat Jack Show Thread

I wonder what Melyssa Ford & Esther Baxter relationship is (if they even have one).Two of the most iconic video vixens in hip hop from the early to mid 00s. You’d have to think they crossed paths.

And Mel is now Joe’s co-host. Interested to hear her perspective.

I wonder what Melyssa Ford & Esther Baxter relationship is (if they even have one).Two of the most iconic video vixens in hip hop from the early to mid 00s. You’d have to think they crossed paths.

That man pay her, she not gon speak on that.

Emanny off the top rope

1716482247664.png

Joe pretty much admitted some of the Esther **** on one of those OLS. Talks about dragging her off a bed and causing a miscarriage . He lucky people going through old interviews and don’t want to listen to his music and do the research 😂😂😂

Emanny off the top rope

1716482247664.png

This annoys me

She's with the tough talk, but when Joe dragged her out the cookout from fighting Tahiry she complained about him putting his hands on her and she cried victim. That's why I don't take her serious. She wants clout.

and she complains about Emanny not doing anything and needing Joe, but she was Joe's friend until Cyn. That was through several women on that list she posted.

Tyga lumped up Travis in front them white folks? They gone ban both them boys! I love it :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Travis throw ANY hands similar to his jumpshot :lol: :lol: :lol:
that man literally shoot like the jumpman logo x Shawn Marion

I honestly feel like Mel don’t give a **** about the majority of the other vixens and if it didn’t happen to her or an actual friend then it’s unfortunate for them.

She not gonna quit or even really go hard on criticizing Joe. She gonna mind her business until it’s in her face.

Joe went in harder (pause) on the Diddy issue than I thought he would. To me, it just seemed like he was trying extra hard since so many people online have called him out about side swiping any news/issues that involve Puffy in a negative manner. Everybody is dog piling Puffy now and Joe didn’t miss his chance

Joe went in harder (pause) on the Diddy issue than I thought he would. To me, it just seemed like he was trying extra hard since so many people online have called him out about side swiping any news/issues that involve Puffy in a negative manner. Everybody is dog piling Puffy now and Joe didn’t miss his chance

After really listening to him I kinda give him a pass for last weekend. I think Joe like a lot of other artists felt really disappointed and let down by seeing that. He started off telling that story about how Puff told him he likes that Joe is aggressive about his ideas just don't cross the line and here he is crossing every line.

After really listening to him I kinda give him a pass for last weekend. I think Joe like a lot of other artists felt really disappointed and let down by seeing that. He started off telling that story about how Puff told him he likes that Joe is aggressive about his ideas just don't cross the line and here he is crossing every line.

it’s all nonsense honestly

people with no dealings with the industry or puff knew all this

people were just using the scapegoat of I didn’t see it or he didn’t do it to me

it happens all the time at work, the boss or manager does some foul stuff to a co-worker and everybody else says that they don’t do that to them and they all keep it moving

but any real person is gonna go by how you treat people and not how your direct interactions are

I know he may not be in the best favor on here but thats basically how dame moves

I got suggested this on YT of course

Hearing people on Spaces with their support is :lol:

but Raqi's rant with Emanny really backfired, once she tried to out everyone and jumped to violence

Back
Top Bottom