The Combat Jack Show Thread

Some of that is not wanting to go back and forth with people who don't respect your opinion and even if they're dead wrong, they're just going to get loud and shout you down(Ish and Joe) in order to protect their egos and look right.

mel up there tryna sell a wholesome image like she wasn’t shaking *** or half naked for the better part of her career

I get cleaning things up but she act like she’s never had sexual contact before on the show

she’s clearly speaking a different tune with them off mic and they keep trying to drag it outta her

it’s funny how angry joe gets tho cause he does that the exact same thing on the show and in interviews

I hate when joe and mel do it cause it’s a 45 minute spiral of horribleness

mel up there tryna sell a wholesome image like she wasn’t shaking *** or half naked for the better part of her career

I get cleaning things up but she act like she’s never had sexual contact before on the show

she’s clearly speaking a different tune with them off mic and they keep trying to drag it outta her

it’s funny how angry joe gets tho cause he does that the exact same thing on the show and in interviews

I hate when joe and mel do it cause it’s a 45 minute spiral of horribleness

Maybe because it's a double standard with women and it would just be thrown back in her face by fans and by Joe and Ish.

Sounds like they were on some weird **** today.

I got a notification for a new episode that was ~1hr20 that clearly wasn't starting from the top and the description had time stamps for topics past that run time. I cut it on to fall asleep to and they were talking politics, sounding dumb as hell of course :lol::smh:

Then I saw an updated version that was an hour longer, but I couldn't download or play it. Now I'm seeing they made the episode Patreon-only, Budden leaves part way through, and they pretty much cut him out of the politics section?

I heard the first ep in full

it was terrible and seemed to start in the middle of a conversation like parks forgot to hit record

lotta political babble

Back
Top Bottom