The Combat Jack Show Thread

So Aubrey's people are in their feelings and angry about him being called a R Kelly, but you dudes were calling Kendrick a abuser :lol:

and it's weird as hell Math and Hassan are replaying the Kendrick and Drake beef :smh:

About time Joe starts having some intelligent people on the show with Ray Daniels and Mark Lamont Hill.

So Aubrey didn’t clear his Benny feature…lol…glad he ended up getting one with Cole. Funny the songs he does clear.

So Aubrey's people are in their feelings and angry about him being called a R Kelly, but you dudes were calling Kendrick a abuser :lol:

and it's weird as hell Math and Hassan are replaying the Kendrick and Drake beef :smh:

Michael Jackson and R.Kelly both got dragged through the mud about being associated with minors…. But Drake :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s somehow supposed to be above public reproach:lol: :lol:

It baffles me.

Drake really does act like Peewee Herman

The Drake and Lebron thing is interesting. Savannah was posting NLU on her IG story like the day it dropped. I think they fell out way before this Kendrick thing really took off.

I think that pic that showed Aubrey speaking to Lebron and Savannah looking like, I hate this corny negro said a lot. I think Savannah doesn’t like him and as a husband you’re going along, because happy wife, happy life. Especially if it’s someone you’re just cool with and not like a Rich or Maverick. Your man’s, you push back against. Knowing Aubrey it’s probably over some **** he did to one of her girls.

that forehead and terrible hairstyle is vicious

she mentioned she went to that show but she def didn’t mention that unless she went again

cause they def didn’t clown her for that unless I missed it

She bent that thang over

1723176023020.png

That's a hour wroth of content right there for sat episode :lol:

Back
Top Bottom