The Combat Jack Show Thread

ctg shot major slugs at schultz the last ep

schultz too self indulged to get that when ctg was talking about certain white people he was talking bout him

ctg helps everybody round him tho

he plugged schultz in with vlad

When CTG told Van that this is a conversation we should've had in private....Shulz was hurt :lol:.

Some things need to be discussed amongst brothers. Especially when the other side isn't willing to listen.

:lol:

What's interesting is that the conversation could truly be one that's better served if other races are a part of it, but Schulz is the kind of white person who gets called out for being wrong and will fight tooth and nail to defend their point rather than trying to understand a different perspective.

I saw Nore post that.

Did ya'll see the instagram clip with Havoc almost dying off the weed. I'm glad they edited that out. :lol: That podcast was funny, because Havoc went from sober to high/drunk in 5 minutes. I think it was when he got up to take the piss, because alcohol used to hit me when I stood up. I was always good sitting, until I got up. Dude was zoning out. :lol:

EFN made me go watch Big Pimpin

Dame did it a couple of times, :52, 4:28 and 4:41

EFN knew the game. Your girl coming to you and saying she's going to do Thong Song :lol: Then following it up with Big Pimpin and Oochie Wally.

I told ya'll a long time ago what Schulz was. He thinks because he's a democrat and grew up in New York he's not racist. Because the stereotypical racist is a southerner who worships the confederate flag. He hides behind growing up in New York and having black friends, but I'm sure he thinks of his black friends as "different". He also hides behind the comedian thing, but I like sarcasm and dry humor. He's not trying to be funny a lot of times and when he does he picks the wrong times.

I told ya'll a long time ago what Schulz was. He thinks because he's a democrat and grew up in New York he's not racist. Because the stereotypical racist is a southerner who worships the confederate flag. He hides behind growing up in New York and having black friends, but I'm sure he thinks of his black friends as "different". He also hides behind the comedian thing, but I like sarcasm and dry humor. He's not trying to be funny a lot of times and when he does he picks the wrong times.

Right. My thing is if somebody is correcting you and giving you information and you still keep saying ignorant **** that's a problem. I'm sure all of us have been told things about other cultures that you didn't already know. You listen and take that information in. If you keep pushing your ignorance like it's the truth it's something funny about you.

Right. My thing is if somebody is correcting you and giving you information and you still keep saying ignorant **** that's a problem. I'm sure all of us have been told things about other cultures that you didn't already know. You listen and take that information in. If you keep pushing your ignorance like it's the truth it's something funny about you.

Part of white supremacy is them thinking they know us better than we know ourselves and knowing what's best for us.

I'd respect Schulz more if he actually had discussions to learn or exchange ideas, but he's closed minded and already knows. That told me everything I needed to know.

I saw Nore post that.

Did ya'll see the instagram clip with Havoc almost dying off the weed. I'm glad they edited that out.
laugh.gif
That podcast was funny, because Havoc went from sober to high/drunk in 5 minutes. I think it was when he got up to take the piss, because alcohol used to hit me when I stood up. I was always good sitting, until I got up. Dude was zoning out.
laugh.gif
he couldn't even end the pod , he literally stopped talking 
laugh.gif

Part of white supremacy is them thinking they know us better than we know ourselves and knowing what's best for us.

I'd respect Schulz more if he actually had discussions to learn or exchange ideas, but he's closed minded and already knows. That told me everything I needed to know.
the thing about shulz i trip on the most is when any guest says anything about white people , he immediately gets offended . so its like if you that liberal , why is it impossible for you to be understanding ? why do you constantly get upset or immediately take the opposing side ? the undertones of his arguments are crazy .

I'm still having a hard time digesting that guerrilla joke . I'm shocked he didn't catch more flack behind that and i hope ctg spoke to him off air like dog don't ever play like that again . it felt like the white friend that gets too comfortable and says the n word when u didn't event think he used it at all

Last edited:
he couldn't even end the pod , he literally stopped talking :lol:  

the thing about shulz i trip on the most is when any guest says anything about white people , he immediately gets offended . so its like if you that liberal , why is it impossible for you to be understanding ? why do you constantly get upset or immediately take the opposing side ? the undertones of his arguments are crazy .

I'm still having a hard time digesting that guerrilla joke . I'm shocked he didn't catch more flack behind that and i hope ctg spoke to him off air like dog don't ever play like that again . it felt like the white friend that gets too comfortable and says the n word when u didn't event think he used it at all

You say Liberal like it means something to black folks. Racist is Racist, Conservatives and Liberals are both the same, just two groups of racist who cant agree with each other. lol

You say Liberal like it means something to black folks. Racist is Racist, Conservatives and Liberals are both the same, just two groups of racist who cant agree with each other. lol

that's the real game

create groups to deflect or hide the real reason things are flawed

There's a lot of white people out here who go out of their way treat people of color better out of guilt and the fear of being racist :lol:

That dude gives mad code words.

Can I meet some of these white people I seem to have missed this experience :lol:

CTG poses a question, and Schulz tells the two black people why it resonated and dismisses the discussion. Then gets condescending in the same process, this is sad. We need to accept his beliefs. Then he's too stupid to realize him saying he doesn't look threatening is basically the same thing. Then he fell back to his defense of, I grew up around black people, in comparison to a white person has never been around black people.

Then gets upset at the double standards and hypocrisy, even though he does it.

Same Schulz

Last edited:
^that was hilarious when van was like you grew up around black people so you know exactly the type that would pop on you and who wouldnt cause we black and we know too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

this is true , he just acts like he "gets it" but then his actions contradict all that

^that was hilarious when van was like you grew up around black people so you know exactly the type that would pop on you and who wouldnt cause we black and we know too [emoji]128514[/emoji]
this is true , he just acts like he "gets it" but then his actions contradict all that

He is the way he is because you idiot blacks who call themselves "liberals" who let these people get away with that crap and then think the "i have white friends" is some kind of special badge. Point blank if someone has respect for you they wouldnt do the clown crap Andrew does. Only reason Andrew is around blacks because he sucks and cant break into the white SNL/ comedy central scene so he slums with blacks until he gets his calls to the big leagues. Dude is a non factor in the comedy world and is getting by by being "c da gods white homie".

Same way Beiber was making jokes about black genocide and now he is the 4th migo. or you have all these 98% white run hip hop blogs because these kids couldnt get jobs at real media/news companies. Any black person supporting that stuff is a damn fool.

View media item 2090819
I hate Schulz. Even over the Brexit discussion, he's so smug and condescending. That conversation went a lot longer than it should have.

What is the gorilla joke?

On Uncommon Sense a white writer suggested they do a joke/skit where they merge the Troy Ave and guerilla shooting. Something along the lines of shooting a super predator. CTG was saying how he was insulted and got angry at him.

To paraphrase. Schulz didn't see the problem, and threw in, it's kind of like a monkey shooting a monkey as some sort of a joke.

CTG cut him off and commented do you think you should say that after the week you've had.

Because he also made a twitter comment earlier over the Troy Ave thing how shootings don't happen at EDM, jazz, R&B shows. This is a rap thing. Black twitter apparently got on him about it. Then they went on to talking about gangsta rap. He actually sort of finally admitted he was wrong, and he didn't mean all rap, he should have said gangsta rap.

Last edited:
He is the way he is because you idiot blacks who call themselves "liberals" who let these people get away with that crap and then think the "i have white friends" is some kind of special badge. Point blank if someone has respect for you they wouldnt do the clown crap Andrew does. Only reason Andrew is around blacks because he sucks and cant break into the white SNL/ comedy central scene so he slums with blacks until he gets his calls to the big leagues. Dude is a non factor in the comedy world and is getting by by being "c da gods white homie".

Same way Beiber was making jokes about black genocide and now he is the 4th migo. or you have all these 98% white run hip hop blogs because these kids couldnt get jobs at real media/news companies. Any black person supporting that stuff is a damn fool.
thats cool but please don't quote me and follow up with "you idiot blacks" 
laugh.gif

no one is saying what he does is ok . the reason why tbi is important to me , is because you get to hear ctg son andrew on important topics that speak to black issues in america . i don't even always agree with ctg but I'm always impressed with how he keeps his composure and is able to combat andrew's logic with a pov that not only him , but his listeners need to hear also . as a 3rd party , if you agree with shulz initially , after about 20 mins into the subject you start to see how stupid he sounds . this is why id love to hear them debate with lord jamar who has a ctg sensibility , but really isn't with all of ctg bs either . even if you think jamar is full of it , the way he answers vlads questions is always impressive to me . 

on the joke : ctg said someone sent him an email about the guerrilla being shot and then they wanted him to tie it into the troy ave shooting and end it by saying this is how you get rid of a super predator and then andrew follows up with a joke that goes "so you want me to make a correlation between a monkey shooting another monkey , and this innocent guerrilla that died in the zoo" . that is UNBELIEVABLE

Last edited:
thats cool but please don't quote me and follow up with "you idiot blacks" :lol:

no one is saying what he does is ok . the reason why tbi is important to me , is because you get to hear ctg son andrew on important topics that speak to black issues in america . i don't even always agree with ctg but I'm always impressed with how he keeps his composure and is able to combat andrew's logic with a pov that not only him , but his listeners need to hear also . as a 3rd party , if you agree with shulz initially , after about 20 mins into the subject you start to see how stupid he sounds . this is why id love to hear them debate with lord jamar who has a ctg sensibility , but really isn't with all of ctg bs either . even if you think jamar is full of it , the way he answers vlads questions is always impressive to me . 

on the joke : ctg said someone sent him an email about the guerrilla being shot and then they wanted him to tie it into the troy ave shooting and end it by saying this is how you get rid of a super predator and then andrew follows up with a joke that goes "so you want me to make a correlation between a monkey shooting another monkey , and this innocent guerrilla that died in the zoo" . that is UNBELIEVABLE

I meant to say "you have idiot blacks", either way these people are idiots and black so my point still stands.

And if you think CTG is schooling anyone all I can do is lol. CTG is a Smart Dumb Cat, nobody with sense takes him serious as you can see through his whole act. If someone were to truly "School" Andrew the BI show would have been a wrap a long time ago.

Lol I`ll never get the whole "man I hate this cat, but I`m still gonna listen every week" act.

CTG be doing some low key c**ning. He ain't really gonna ether people like Andrew. The fact that he does his show with a dude like Schultz says something.

I meant to say "you have idiot blacks", either way these people are idiots and black so my point still stands.

And if you think CTG is schooling anyone all I can do is lol. CTG is a Smart Dumb Cat, nobody with sense takes him serious as you can see through his whole act. If someone were to truly "School" Andrew the BI show would have been a wrap a long time ago.

Lol I`ll never get the whole "man I hate this cat, but I`m still gonna listen every week" act.

Yep, I can go back and unsubscribe. Schulz is who I thought he was from two years ago.

I was able to get my fill of the comedy that is Wax. Who stopped serving brisket? Why they do that? :lol: So I'm good.

the debate is what makes the show tho . id just like to see more people worthy of debating with . like a jamar , umar , tariq ect . 

when its not dealing with race & rape its hilarious 

the debate is what makes the show tho . id just like to see more people worthy of debating with . like a jamar , umar , tariq ect . 

when its not dealing with race & rape its hilarious 

These dudes are idiots, a knowledgeble person cant debate them theyd only school them and these cats will still choose to be ignorant and continue their way of thinking. When killer mike was on there he saw what was up and tried to school andrew and dude is still the same. Cats gotta learn a devil is a devil and you cant change what is im dudes nature. There a tons of white people who are smart and know whats up in the world and are willing to listen and learn, Andrew on the other hand is just a devil acting in his nature.
It's like debating a rape victim about their experience getting raped, the simple fact you want to debate them is the issue.

Back
Top Bottom