The Combat Jack Show Thread

That dude Mal was in full Barbie mode today.

When everyone established that they would take the numbers out of the conversation, dude still asks "how is Remy the queen of rap?",

Having the best BARS gave her the claim to the throne. The hell was dude even talking about :lol:

Man that dude riding hard for Nicki :lol:

Last edited:
Bootcamp :nthat:

Biz Markie with a gun :lol:

It's amazing that people didn't know how amazing an emcee Sean was.

I really caught on like a year or two before he passed. Had been a fan of a bunch of his stuff, just never put his name to it until recently.

Dude's a legend.

The LHH commentary throws me off all the time on the pod. How a bunch of witty dudes really sit down and watch scripted trash is beyond me. Like how people are giving props to cardi b for inking a deal like she's Lauryn Hill of hiphop right now, makes no sense.

Mal has ties to Hov=tidal and Nicki is in that bubble so his situation is obvious.

Nicki probably will respond on her own time, which could be whenever. Remy got it easily, but the flow on the song in certain parts was absolutely horrible.

It took me awhile to admit that Nas got hov but I eventually came to my senses as I got older. The beat Imo was perfect for dissecting Jay to spreads. He didn't expect Nas to bring that flame and was just caught off guard. Nicki could easily do the same thing with the right writers and Remy would be rip. People shouldn't sleep on Nicki and said writers.

Fam could you explain what Amal and Ice do outside of the Pod?

I keep wondering who they are outside of this element, Joe jokes on Amal a lot for his connections so I'm just curious now.

Mal is Biggs' (Rocafella) cousin. I don't know what he does but he has mad connections, he's good. I always wondered what Ice did other than Twitter.

To add to that Ice is arsonals brother

I think mal is biggs brother also but im not sure

arsonal and joe went back and forth a few times lol

I guess surf made it off joes couch

don't listen to joes pod tho so I didn't even know ars brother was on it

I don't remember or never heard the OGC and JM beef being over Get Money. Tek seemed to be catching an attitude. I hate when someone says they don't need to know. Your'e doing an interview. It was 20 years ago. If Starang Wondah gets beat up, it wasn't nothing.

The CO Anonymous should be pretty good

Last edited:
To add to that Ice is arsonals brother

I think mal is biggs brother also but im not sure

Yeah I heard that on this most recent episode. I have a feeling these dudes have real gigs besides being such and such's brother but either way props to them. They actually add a lot to Joe's Pod.

I hated the way Joe let Marissa go but I can't front having Mal on there added a lot to the show.

But we never heard why she was fired, just that she got a text saying she was fired.

Letting her go was the best move he could have made. Now just replace Rory with Ice and it's smooth sailing.

Nore had Bootcamp

It got dumb at the end. They need to start editing.

I didn't like how EFN cut off Tek for a Pac story. At this point it's been 20 years, and I'd rather hear about Brooklyn than Tupac. I know they get annoyed when they've been in the game for over 20 years and some interviewers just want to discuss Tupac.

Mike and El P on Rap Radar was cool. I liked the conversation with El P at the beginning. Mainly because I was listening to Def Jux/Weathermen due to Vast and Vordul.

Didn't know about Mike and Puff.

But we never heard why she was fired, just that she got a text saying she was fired.

Letting her go was the best move he could have made. Now just replace Rory with Ice and it's smooth sailing.

Joe and Rosenberg talked about it. If I can recall.

It was because she went back to Rosenberg and discussed a situation instead of going to Joe over the whole Drake dissing. She didn't want to be involved because it was Drake, so Joe didn't invite her to the episode. She was offended, and instead of going to Joe she went to Rosenberg. Then Rosenberg went on Hot and proceeded to blast Joe with said information.

I thought Marissa was cool, but not with Rory. Because it made it more female orientated about gossip. It still does it in a way, but Mal and Ice brought more of a barrbershop vibe to it. Marissa's ignorance and stories were hilarious to me.

Last edited:
I like Trappin Anonymous but man the host is unbearably corny sometimes 
laugh.gif
 Also felt like he was a little condescending towards the guy for choosing to be a CO at certain points.

But that story with the female CO who fell asleep... Bruh... 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I peeped the condescension as well. Dude needs to chill on the Dr. Phil/Steve Wilkos therapy steeze and just let the interviewers tell their stories. I'm cool on trappin rehabilitation sessions. :lol:

The CO falling asleep story left me at a fork in the road. It's incredibly foul they did that to her. But I understand her having to take that one on the chin (no pun) because she fell asleep on the job. It's like... I get it. You don't take a nap in a pit of starving wolves and be surprised when one starts to take a bite at you.

That's CO falling asleep story was hilarious. It sucks that it had to happen to her but I'm sure she learned a valuable lesson from it.

Chris Really wasn't trying to let homie cook for being a CO. I get that he had to make a living, I guess I never really realized how much they become prisoners themselves. I know it's just a part of the job but that seems like a terrible way to make a living.

I'm against American jails in general though. Our system needs major reform.

CO Anonymous should have been so much better. I didn't know they worked that much. I couldn't imagine doing that for 20 years just to get a pension.

It's interesting they become crooked to be liked and don't necessarily need the money.

Last edited:
Agreed on that actually. And I'm a huge fan of Burr's stand up (I listen to his stand up station on pandora at work n****). But I can't get with his pod at all. :lol:

it's weird

I fall in and out of moments of liking burrs pod

I unsubbed a long time ago tho lol

may have to re-sub cause ain't s_ jumping on my app right now

really looking to start my own but can't find a worthy partner

Back
Top Bottom