The Combat Jack Show Thread

Agreed on that actually. And I'm a huge fan of Burr's stand up (I listen to his stand up station on pandora at work n****). But I can't get with his pod at all. :lol:

I'm a fan of the stand up too but the pod is too weird. I can't think of any show I listen to that is just one person talking to whoever is listening. :lol:

Man how much better is Joe's show since he got rid of Marissa and subbed in Mal and Ice (occasionally)?!?!?!

So ******* good man and latest one with Cyn had be dying at work. She's funny as **** man, Spanish girls accents always have me dying though 
roll.gif

Never listened to Bill Burr's podcast.

Sounds like its one of those Love it or Hate it kind of things.

Joe's podcast today was still decent. There wasn't a ton of current events for them to discuss but the jokes were certainly still there.

I respect her not trying to Stephanie Santiago the podcast and quipping in briefly here and there. That being said, she can't be up there fulltime. 
laugh.gif

man her ******* voice and 0-100 aggression is so ******* funny to me man 
roll.gif

that being said, i agree maybe dont have her up there all the time, but good to have her here and there

plus i've noticed when she's "there" in the studio Joe is usually funnier if that makes sense?!?! Not that Joe isn't funny but you def get the feeling he performs a bit when Cyn is there lol

Charlemagne seems to be getting more and more annoyed with Andrew lol . He throws the jokes in but dude is definitely annoyed

Haven't heard this week's episode yet, but I can imagine it's starting to weigh on dude. Schulz is annoying as hell. As much as I can appreciate a spirited debate, this mf just goes above and beyond for the sake of being a contrarian.

He was being pretty disrespectful to Angela-bae. Dude was extra annoying today. He's incapable of an argument. Reminds me of a lot of people I know who move the goalposts.

Last edited:
Charlemagne seems to be getting more and more annoyed with Andrew lol . He throws the jokes in but dude is definitely annoyed

I noticed that too, their not like minded as they used to be. I think a lot of it has to do with Charlemagne being around other strong black influences and he is starting to see how immature combative Schutlz is. He spews out nonsense just to prove his point with no real proof. The type of person to say **** with such confidence knowing it is a crock of ****.

He isn't going back on Charlemagne's show either, so I can see the podcast ending soon.

He was being pretty disrespectful to Angela-bae. Dude was extra annoying today. He's incapable of an argument. Reminds me of a lot of people I know who move the goalposts.

He was definitely out of pocket with Ms. Rye. Very disrespectful to that Nubian Queen :smh:. He needs to get G-checked for that.

Last edited:
Where's the art? Bodega boys got me dopesick. I need that uncut raw. The vice land show is cool, but I need that John blaze ****. I need that today or Ima go into shock

this was one of the few times someone has been on the show and allowed Andrew to make himself look like a complete fool w/o having to argue him down. Dude is just dumb.

Back
Top Bottom