The Combat Jack Show Thread

The Michelle Pfeiffer segments 
laugh.gif

That choke no joke episode was pretty good. He's got good stories and a way of telling them.

If that story about Paris is real Dame a greasy n**** for singling out choke. Not that he wasn't before, but he can have the bonafide greasy title now.

I liked the Premo and Pete Rock one. Nore still stopped a couple of stories to talk about the plaque and drinking.

Vlad really thought Pac was alive when ether dropped :stoneface:

When was this?

Choke No Joke on Premium Pete is a good listen....

I'll try to skip through the chick to get to him. I need to listen tot he Mysonne one also.

Combat been snooze last 2 weeks...

When was Jordan Peele up there?

That episode was good. I listened to it after watching Get Out.

Last edited:
I liked the Premo and Pete Rock one. Nore still stopped a couple of stories to talk about the plaque and drinking.
When was this?
I'll try to skip through the chick to get to him. I need to listen tot he Mysonne one also.
When was Jordan Peele up there?

That episode was good. I listened to it after watching Get Out.
Think like 3 weeks ago... that was the last good one.

Been listening to old No Jumper episodes lately

That's embarrassing since he's in his 40's and was supposed to be a DJ

That was some culture vulture stuff. :smh:

had no idea the dude who produced Ether was the dude who had that Arab Money/Pop Champagne sound like a decade ago :lol:

I knew he produced all that but don't remember hearing him saying etherboy lol

he was looked at as the next break out producer when jumping out the window dropped then he just faded away

I knew he produced all that but don't remember hearing him saying etherboy lol

he was looked at as the next break out producer when jumping out the window dropped then he just faded away

I didnt even realize he opened the song with it lmfao

I used to listen to get lite music at parties and he had a bunch of random songs i cant remember the names to. He said it on those for sure.

Faizon is underrated, dude is funny as ****. He definitely got some anger management issues but the **** comes off hilarious to me

When he did an interview at Hot97 and went on Flex the whole time I was crying :lol:

GOAT Bodega Boys open today.

Mero as Jonathan is undefeated

"Hi everybody hi how you doing dis night dis night i wan put everybody claro bcos everybody is confundido wis me my ***** im not a baby i am a man ***** looket my foking damn ***** i am not baby im 22 jers ol my name is jonathan 22 jers ol i am my from santo domingo my from is santo domingo you know and then don't talk me you look like baby no my ***** i am not foking baby i am a man my ***** you know bcos looket my damn looket my damn my ***** i am not baby bro im 22 ******* jers ol ***** ya me estan poniendo ablando ingles la jente my ***** yo tengo 22 bro you you estupido you tienes cucarachas en la cabeza I am a man"

Never
Gets
Old

:rofl:

Last edited:
I no ******* Baby! Man I caught that **** on the Desus and Mero show for the first time a couple weeks ago and died.

Back
Top Bottom