The Combat Jack Show Thread

The ep was cool, Berg def was feeling himself a lil too kuch, but I ain't mad at him. Keep cashing them checks. :lol:

The unreleased Jeremih jernts were cool, but that Jovannie cat sound like everything else that's out, not too impressed.

View media item 2456457
Yall mans in the future :lol:

Giovani sounds like Chris Brown. He's not going to take off.

and Joe, Mal and Rory really overrate their taste in music

I thought the kid sounded alright. To me he is a more polished version of jaqueese.

Joe/rory/mal taste in music is being propelled by their popularity. Similar to a yesjulz where because she has a following getting behind a song or artist can really do wonders for them so why not get paid for it.

The song works because they push it and it has a similar sound to what we have heard before. There might be 10000 other songs just like it on the internet but we know this one because of how it was presented.

Adam from no jumper is similar to them and just started monetizing off of it. He started doing streams on youtube where him and his friends will rate and discuss songs for people who donate to the stream. I heard some stupid song on one of his vlogs that they kept playing and now i cant get the song out of my head. Its catchy but I probably wouldnt have gave it another listen had it been just a song i saw on the internet.

However you spell his name, he sounded like everyone else out but better vocals. You can say more polished. Only song I liked was the Chris Brown one, the rest didn't matter. All three of them were riding so hard for no reason.

I want to know what Berg does. He doesn't make beats and his bars on all his songs were very basic and generic. I wonder if he just writes hooks or what because he has people that make beats.

Catching up on the last two weeks.

[emoji]127912[/emoji] was funny as usual.
DC promoters episode: meh. That Sweetness girl was mad annoying.
DC throwback episode: pretty good. It's funny how stuff they talked about back then is still talked about now.

The Ed Lover pod was good about child support. The trust fund is a good suggestion.

The Ra episode with Astro and Juxx was also good.

DC promoters episode: meh. That Sweetness girl was mad annoying.

She was very annoying. And it got worse the more she drank. She kept cutting people off and wasn't saying anything. Then was upset when she got cut off, because dude recognized she wasn't saying anything.

nore sounded a lot more focused and alert from the older audio

and it doesn't even sound like it's crazy old from what they were talking about

On the real
When that htown/keep ya head up sampled song by jerimih releasing
That was flames

Two of my all time favorite songs, I'm curious to hear it. I feel like Jeremih doesn't have the vocals for that record and he's doing the current "singing" that's passing as R&B today.

Who is that with?

and it seems like he would have done it with Combat, Charlamagne or Bleek

Just finished listening.

Really sounded like Tax didn’t know he was being recorded and it was a regular casual convo. She was definitely girly guiding him to talk about how his life’s been inside.

I could be projecting, but this sounded more like a sneaky recording than it did an interview.

That was weird

It did sound like a normal conversation.

and I wonder how Miko's husband feels about it? but then again, she wears the pants in the family

She's cool for trying to get him womens pics

But then it seems like she wanted to start beef. She sounded dumb talking about Joe. He shouldn't be talking about something he's been involved in for 15 years? Yet, she keeps speaking on football and the NFL and never touched a football.

it did sound like miko wanted to give that bottom up

but I was thinking of how she looked on brilliant idiots and thinking of what I'd do to her so I prolly made the whole thing up lol

tax did a lot for miko and helped give her a bigger platform so she's just grateful and wants to see the man that helped come home

NORE really got a whole 2 hr and 30 min ep with Amber Rose. :lol: Something tells me it should be hilarious, but i can't listen to Amber talk longer than 3 mins, so yeah...:lol:

I can't see myself listening to 2 and a half hours unless she gets drunk

She told her whole story in 30 minutes

not smoking weed, but smoking cigs :lol:

I'm not a big fan of Onyx, so I didn't think it was that great. Other people might like it better.

They're like Rick Ross to me and try too hard

My mom bought me a "bacdafucup" t -shirt when I was in the third grade, Onyx holds a special place in my childhood. Lol

Back
Top Bottom