The Combat Jack Show Thread

My sister was a huge Onyx fan when I was growing up. Throw Ya Gunz was a staple in my household from the age of around 10 on. They may seem like they try too hard, but they were legitimately busting guns on stage back in the day.:lol:

Could be blanks, but I’m running with the story.:lol:

My older sister put me onto Wu, Gang Starr, Onyx etc.

I find it hilarious that they're still talking the same way they were back in 1992, though.:lol:  

Last edited:
I guess some people can stop acting like he wasn't involved.

That congratulations outta nowhere was wild.

I was dying :rofl:

It was so random and then Mal and Rory were thinking the same thing I was. Congratulations for what?

and then when Joe said it again at the end

Yeah, that first Congrats was hilarious. **** sounded mad sincere.

Last edited:
it was obvious from jump tax was eating that gun charge

the question is will he be eating the murder?

considering he wasn't suppose to have a gun and the gun he had was involved in a murder he doing no less than 10 whether he eats the murder or not

Last edited:
it was obvious from jump tax was eating that gun charge

the question is will he be eating the murder?

considering he wasn't suppose to have a gun and the gun he had was involved in a murder he doing no less than 10 whether he eats the murder or not

I think they were trying to get the Fed stuff out the way first before they got the state stuff handled. I don't see them not charging him with the murder in state court. Here's an excerpt from the article:

"While the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office did not charge Campbell, 31, with a federal murder charge, they told Judge Lorna Schofield he brought a firearm to Irving Plaza and "fired one shot that killed Ronald McPhatter" as well as additional shots during the confrontation."

i don't think he shot at dude
i think it may have been his gun though
i respect it a lil if he eating them charges for someone
since he has no kids and all that
i wouldn't personally
but I'm a civilian

i don't think he shot at dude
i think it may have been his gun though
i respect it a lil if he eating them charges for someone
since he has no kids and all that
i wouldn't personally
but I'm a civilian

I think he's prob eating the charge honestly. He's about to eat 20-life tho.

Lol Joe really must have a bad memory. Skylar Diggins recently got married :lol: Joe probably ran across that, had a congrats in his mind and literally forgot

Last edited:
My mom bought me a "bacdafucup" t -shirt when I was in the third grade, Onyx holds a special place in my childhood. Lol

Wow, that is dope :lol:. I used to listen to the tape on my pops old recorder and rewind to catch every single word. I also write down each song in my note pad. Title, verse, chorus the whole nine. Left my notepad out on my desk and the song I was doing at the time was Sucking the next ***** ****, :lol:. Mom dukes saw it and flipped the **** out.

I was thinking that too. NORE said a few times he really wanted Prodigy on there. I wanted to hear that.

Yeah, unfortunately we'll get that. Hopefully we'll get Nas and AZ soon.

The John Singleton Drink Champs was good

John going to the hood spots back in the 90's when he was famous :lol: Talking about being jealous of Pun :lol:

And I guess he said Pac got raped without saying he got raped :smh:

He said the directors stole the rights from Afeni but I'm sure if she was still alive she wouldn't approve of the image John tried to put out of Pac either

Kind of feel like everybody should've just left Pac alone now :smh:

He said the directors stole the rights from Afeni but I'm sure if she was still alive she wouldn't approve of the image John tried to put out of Pac either

Kind of feel like everybody should've just left Pac alone now :smh:

Not only of Pac but of her as well. He was trying to do a threesome scene involving her.

Not only of Pac but of her as well. He was trying to do a threesome scene involving her.

Ehh....we have no idea how this woulda turned out. It coulda made sense. Idk why our mind just goes into some orgy scene when it was mentioned that an afeni threesome was part of a story line. I mean....she's depicted as a crack fiend and black queen. All of those can be true.

I truly think Singleton would've gotten it right, man.

Back
Top Bottom