The Combat Jack Show Thread

Ehh....we have no idea how this woulda turned out. It coulda made sense. Idk why our mind just goes into some orgy scene when it was mentioned that an afeni threesome was part of a story line. I mean....she's depicted as a crack fiend and black queen. All of those can be true.

I truly think Singleton would've gotten it right, man.

So you really think Pac told him he got raped while in Prison, and that his moms used to have threesomes for crack rock? True or not, there is no way she would want that information out there.

So you really think Pac told him he got raped while in Prison, and that his moms used to have threesomes for crack rock? True or not, there is no way she would want that information out there.

Depends how it's interpreted cinematically.

What happens in these movies a lot of times is we don't want to see the ugly. That's how we get the corny, glitzy movies. So you either fully tell the stories and how they led to character development.....or you try to make everybody look in the way light as possible and get movies that don't do complex characters justice.

Nah I'm good. I don't need to see either of those, especially if neither of those were confirmed. Afeni doing drugs is fine, don't need to see her in a threesome. No one ever confirmed Pac was raped, Wendy Williams was the one that was spreading that news so who knows how real that was.

NO ONE IS MAKING THIS A GREAT MOVIE BECAUSE YOU CANT DO IT IN JUST TWO HOURS AND ITS STILL TOO FRESH. PEOPLE STILL HURT OVER THIS.

Nah I'm good. I don't need to see either of those, especially if neither of those were confirmed. Afeni doing drugs is fine, don't need to see her in a threesome. No one ever confirmed Pac was raped, Wendy Williams was the one that was spreading that news so who knows how real that was.

NO ONE IS MAKING THIS A GREAT MOVIE BECAUSE YOU CANT DO IT IN JUST TWO HOURS AND ITS STILL TOO FRESH. PEOPLE STILL HURT OVER THIS.

I don't think the "rape scene" was confirmed. Again, a ***** could've tried that on Pac and it didn't work out. Nothing has to be explicit for it to be implied. Jon Singletons track record lets me know he would've gotten it right.

And to your point about not being able to make it a great movie in 2hrs....I disagree. You could def make it a great movie in 2hrs. Depends what the producers want to focus on.

I will agree that this would've been much better served as an HBO or Netflix series. Pacs panther background and upbringing in Harlem/Baltimore and then Marin city could be 4 episodes. His career, legal troubles relationships another 4, then a 4 part ending to his life after he signed with death row and started banging.

There was these YouTube documentaries a few years ago with Pacs homies from Marin city. Can't find it....but it was dope.

Pac didn't even **** with John Singleton while he was alive. You don't have a dude that he had a falling out with direct his movie, putting his mom in threesome scenes and **** :x. That's way too disrespectful to the dead, that's a definite no go

Pac didn't even **** with John Singleton while he was alive. You don't have a dude that he had a falling out with direct his movie, putting his mom in threesome scenes and **** :x. That's way too disrespectful to the dead, that's a definite no go

Who didnt Pac fall out with before he passed :lol:

Y'all act like the ***** knew he was dying that night. Y'all hear buzzwords like "3sum" and "rape scene" and think of the most explicit, disrespectful stuff.

Y'all act like the ***** knew he was dying that night. Y'all hear buzzwords like "3sum" and "rape scene" and think of the most explicit, disrespectful stuff.

Man, if a ***** tries to portray me getting raped by a man in a movie we gotta fight :lol:. Even if it was true, which we don't know it is, you have to wonder if he would even want that out there. If he was alive would he be like "yeah, go ahead and put that rape scene in there bruh"?

And yeah he fell out with alot of folks but it is what it is. Doesn't seem like a good look to me.

:lol:

But in seriousness, name ONE single rapper alive right now that would ok a story of them being raped in jail. I just feel like part of respecting the dead is telling their story as they would've wanted it told, and since he's not here to ok it you gotta use a little common sense.

What Singleton was trying to do seems over the line imo, and on top of that I've heard interviews where he speaks on Pac in a way that doesn't seem all that respectful, especially considering that man isn't here to tell his side. At the end of the day it's probably better he wasn't involved.

Last edited:
haven't seen the movie and don't have any real plans to but a legit pac movie would be way too inspiring and then abruby sad

it would be ill

so many meaningful things to bring light too

there shouldn't be enough time to add fufu s**t like rape scenes and threesomes

absolutely no point

The Chris Lighty combat where they're talking about making Mogul is pretty good

It's disappointing how Nore treated it :smh:

Man, if a ***** tries to portray me getting raped by a man in a movie we gotta fight :lol:. Even if it was true, which we don't know it is, you have to wonder if he would even want that out there. If he was alive would he be like "yeah, go ahead and put that rape scene in there bruh"?

That's some stuff that doesn't need to be shared, much less in a movie

I can't even look at Ving Rhames the same and he was just the actor in a movie.

You're right :lol:

haven't seen the movie and don't have any real plans to but a legit pac movie would be way too inspiring and then abruby sad

it would be ill

so many meaningful things to bring light too

there shouldn't be enough time to add fufu s**t like rape scenes and threesomes

absolutely no point

:lol: :lol: yeah, that too.

Way to much to get to, why add that f***ery to the plot? Just seems like he's trying to be controversial moreso than do justice to the man's story, and that's a real b****made thing to do imo

Straight up, if a dude puts me getting raped in a movie like it's 100% facts true or not, we squaring up for his spot in heaven in the afterlife.

A scene like that or the menage would be strictly to grab eyeballs of people who either don't know or don't care about pac.

The Chris Lighty combat where they're talking about making Mogul is pretty good

It's disappointing how Nore treated it :smh:

That's some stuff that doesn't need to be shared, much less in a movie

I can't even look at Ving Rhames the same and he was just the actor in a movie.

You're right :lol:
he didn't fall out with treach
scarface
sway
e40
too short
nas
couple others i cant think of at the moment

I been slipping on the podcast lately. Need to hear this Amber Rose episode on drink champs, I know Nore acting a damn fool.

I been slipping on the podcast lately. Need to hear this Amber Rose episode on drink champs, I know Nore acting a damn fool.
no u don't
waste of 2+ hours trust me
listened while at work
she has zero interesting stories
made me realize she's really dumber than i thought

I couldn't listen past 30 minutes of that Amber interview. What are they talking about for over two hours?

amber just shows I gotta go harder

this empty minded soul has a legit platform

damn shame

Women can do that, well attractive women

Has a man ever been famous for absolutely nothing besides who they dated and then profited on it afterwards by being able to build a brand?

Hearing her complain about the double standard how men can sleep with a bunch of women but women can't sleep around w/o being called **** is old. That's how it is, men and women are different. **** what these crazy feminist say it's things that women can do that men can't and vice versa. If you wanna be a thot be a thot but people are gonna talk **** about you.

I'll give her credit for taking advantage of Kanye and Wiz and building her own business.

That's not how it SHOULD be. Men need to shed this "savage mentality" we have towards sex. Dudes will **** anything moving, engage in trains, all types of ****....and point at a woman who takes pictures with multiple rappers and say "she's a ****". Men can be "sluts" too. I think it's really strange how men are afraid of the idea of a woman doing what they want to do. In a lot of respects...this is the bed we made.

We egg women on to be a certain type of way based on who we give our attention to...and then **** on em when they DO become a certain way. ****** will call Amber Rose, India Love, etc. all type of ****** and sluts...and then go jerk off to their pictures.

It's some backwards *** ****** out there.

Last edited:
Y'all hear "tupac rape scene" and automatically think that tupac would be getting raped wild crazy on some next ****. I think John singleton would've pulled it off in a classy way. Who knows if it would even be an actual rape? It might just be attempted. Some cats might've tried son in the shower, and Pac could've ox'ed them down. No one said that it was a completed rape. Pac was a soldier. He got on one knee to clap at the cops in Atlanta allegedly. He would've definitely buck fiftied a cat if they tried to touch him in the shower.

You may very well be right, but the language used was jail rape scene. They didn't say attempted rape though, and there is no way to make rape seem classy, :lol: Nobody is questioning Pac's manhood, we are just confused about where this "rape" thing came from. If its true then why was that divulged to Singleton alone and nobody else? Just curious about the origins.

Last edited:
Hearing her complain about the double standard how men can sleep with a bunch of women but women can't sleep around w/o being called **** is old. That's how it is, men and women are different. **** what these crazy feminist say it's things that women can do that men can't and vice versa. If you wanna be a thot be a thot but people are gonna talk **** about you.

I'll give her credit for taking advantage of Kanye and Wiz and building her own business.

Double standards exist

Her, Kim K and Kawasaki are famous for absolutely nothing

You can't pick and choose your double standard, when that same double standard allowed you to see the world and gave you millions.

Back
Top Bottom