The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yeah, they had Benny Boom last week. I might listen later, in case they talk about his directing stories. I don't really care about the Tupac movie.

Yeah I really ain't tryna hear him talk about the movie either tbh

Bout to skim it and see wassup

Last edited:
Yeah, they had Benny Boom last week. I might listen later, in case they talk about his directing stories. I don't really care about the Tupac movie.

Angie and Miss Info have a pod on Tidal also.

The Dusse from last week was pretty good. Bleek wasn't up there, but Casanova and Rrugs were.

Casanova is a funny guy. He's someone you want to win, but he's not very talented.

And Chris Lighty is now on Apple. I subscribed to support.

Casanova is definitely not a good rapper which is wierd to me. Why do people co-sign trash rappers? Is that why he Od's on the image more than the music?

Because you don't have to be a good rapper to make music or even be famous anymore.

They think he has a star personality.

Anyone listen to Joe's show this week yet?

Last edited:
Salute to Nore on the episode as a tribute to P

I'm also glad he answered the Amber Rose question. If you're not interested, just don't listen. But the idea is to grow the show so the people on it will have a platform.

I guess him and Trag are in a good place right now. Those two are up and down.

At first I thought it would be cool to have one big Queens Bridge show, but a bunch of drunk dudes talking over each other? I'm not sure about that.

It's cool Nore saw P in Vegas. Funny how life works.

I wonder where Nore is going with the pod?

CBS lost Rappaport, Rap Radar and Nore? What else is there? The only thing I know about is 60 Minutes.

Amber is hot trash but I don't fault the logic behind having her on the show. As long as they balance it out, it's all good. 

Wait, Drink Champs left CBS? what they on now

They did have two deals.

Today's ep was the last w/ CBS. and they just reupped with revolt for 50 eps.

They said they are going somewhere else I guess for the "audio" podcast portion. I'm thinking NORE will finally launch his own network.

Today's ep was cool the first I heard since Mys and Chi Ali, and it was a cool tribute to P. Them all rapping P's verse at the end was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Diddy on Desus and Mero......

The brand is beyond Skrong now [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] [emoji]127912[/emoji]

The Brand been doing 500lb squats [emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji]

Last edited:
Best thing they did was add them extended cut interviews to YouTube.

Knew them boys were on their way when they did that interview with Whoopi, she loved them ******. :lol:

Mero won her over when he said "**** you Ted Danson. " :lol:

Oh ya, thought they were on both. Revolt seems like terrible move, it's been like 4 yrs, does anyone even have it lol. I just peep them off itunes

I have Revolt but I always forget I have it until I'm scrolling through the guide and even then I scroll right past it looking for tv one or something

Other than random episodes of Drink Champs, what the hell does Revolt air anyway?

Was just wondering this today when I scrolled past looking for TVOne or Centric.:lol:

Other than random episodes of Drink Champs, what the hell does Revolt air anyway?

Was just wondering this today when I scrolled past looking for TVOne or Centric.:lol:
music videos that are in SD
so they look kinda fuzzy
sort of fake 106 and park type of show too

My Revolt channel is in HD ...all they really show is the breakfast club, random videos, and a bunch of bad boy commercials.

I must say that I do watch it way more than BET and MTV.

Woke bae on her own now 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom