The Combat Jack Show Thread

That's not how it SHOULD be. Men need to shed this "savage mentality" we have towards sex. Dudes will **** anything moving, engage in trains, all types of ****....and point at a woman who takes pictures with multiple rappers and say "she's a ****". Men can be "sluts" too. I think it's really strange how men are afraid of the idea of a woman doing what they want to do. In a lot of respects...this is the bed we made.

We egg women on to be a certain type of way based on who we give our attention to...and then **** on em when they DO become a certain way. ****** will call Amber Rose, India Love, etc. all type of ****** and sluts...and then go jerk off to their pictures.

It's some backwards *** ****** out there.

Men always gonna wanna **** as many as possible. I never understood that running trains though. :x :lol: That's always been some weird **** to me. I don't understand the appeal in smashing a girl with a another dude.

Amber Rose, India Love, the Kardashians they're always gonna be looked at like as h0ez cuz that's what they put out. That's how they carry themselves. That's how they've made money. Erica Badu got more kids and baby fathers then all them girls but she carries herself a certain way. These girls can't be on IG busting it open, booty and tiddies everywhere, sex tapes out and expect people to treat them like they Beyonce. They selling sex.

Last edited:
Okay...and after you label them ****...what do you label the men that **** them or want to **** them?

It's mind-blowingly bizarre to me...that a man will **** on a "****"...and then still covet...sluts.

All the rappers entertainers are recycling and sharing women...but y'all don't find anything weird about that. It's the women who are on trial.

For the most part these women are famous...because MEN made them famous. ****** complain about Kim K...but there's like a 100 page thread that's been running for like 8 years and it's full of men lol.

Y'all ****** run to make a new thread for every snow bunny or IG model with a phat *** and then turn around and **** on them for "being famous for nothing".

If a man smash and that's it with these girls I call it doing what you supposed to do. They can be sluts or whatever but no man is gonna be hurt by that label.

I call the rappers and athletes that wife the Kardashians and Amber and Blac Chyna weird. They just wifing the neighborhood h0ez on a larger scale.

I can recognize that Amber is bad as hell and recognize that she gets passed around.

Last edited:
magic, alotta chicks have had attention but amber turned it into a career

not many have been successful off that outside of kim k and the other sisters

so I don't look at it as just off looks, it's alotta cute broke b*****s out there lol

amber had some off putting things to say bout black women and she also distanced herself away from being considered black

I'll never take her serious

and back to tupac my man said classy rape smh

like a cute picnic, wine and cheese type of rape?

Last edited:
magic, alotta chicks have had attention but amber turned it into a career

not many have been successful off that outside of kim k and the other sisters

so I don't look at it as just off looks, it's alotta cute broke b*****s out there lol

amber had some off putting things to say bout black women and she also distanced herself away from being considered black

I'll never take her serious

and back to tupac my man said classy rape smh

like a cute picnic, wine and cheese type of rape?

I had typed up a reply, but deleted it. Like he left a rose on his pillow or somethin :lol:

It doesn't even have to be Amber Rose

Attractive women get advantages, in jobs and how they're treated. Do other women scream double standard at that?

Look at all these "models", hostesses and bottle girls

Look at all bartenders working throughout this country and can't make anything besides vodka and cranberry and henny and coke. And I guarantee they get tipped more than a male bartender. People pick and choose the double standards that they don't like.

Would Amber Rose, a former stripper trade in her life in order not to be called a ***?

Last edited:
Victor with the wild "actually" finally got outed last night on DnM :lol:

I remember there was a Reddit a minute ago where the Hive was trying to find pictures of him but were coming up with nothing.

Y'all hear "tupac rape scene" and automatically think that tupac would be getting raped wild crazy on some next ****. I think John singleton would've pulled it off in a classy way. Who knows if it would even be an actual rape? It might just be attempted. Some cats might've tried son in the shower, and Pac could've ox'ed them down. No one said that it was a completed rape. Pac was a soldier. He got on one knee to clap at the cops in Atlanta allegedly. He would've definitely buck fiftied a cat if they tried to touch him in the shower.

:lol: at "classy rape"

But I feel you. That's the same thing I've been saying more or lesss.

That's not how it SHOULD be. Men need to shed this "savage mentality" we have towards sex. Dudes will **** anything moving, engage in trains, all types of ****....and point at a woman who takes pictures with multiple rappers and say "she's a ****". Men can be "sluts" too. I think it's really strange how men are afraid of the idea of a woman doing what they want to do. In a lot of respects...this is the bed we made.

We egg women on to be a certain type of way based on who we give our attention to...and then **** on em when they DO become a certain way. ****** will call Amber Rose, India Love, etc. all type of ****** and sluts...and then go jerk off to their pictures.

It's some backwards *** ****** out there.

I feel what you're saying, and I truly believe it ***** the game up alot when dudes are out here calling women hos and sluts because now you gotta sift between chicks who are really on some good girl **** and chicks that really just wanna smash but they gotta lie and pretend to be good girls and play games so dudes don't run around calling them a ho.

BUT at the end of the day the double standard exists because it's just ridiculously easy for most decent looking women to have sex. A woman can walk into a bar, walk straight up to 10 dudes and off the break just say "you wanna ****?" and she probably wouldn't get to the 10th before she's leaving with somebody. A dude does the same thing and he might end up with 10 drinks in his face unless he's famous or a male model or something.

It just is what it is, men getting women still takes a level of charm and skill, women getting men takes nothing at all really. There's broke, low moral, bum ******* out here that can **** athletes and stars because they put on a little makeup and got a phat ***, it just is what it is. Now part of that is dudes being the thirstier sex and not holding women to a certain standard, and part of that is dudes shooting themselves in the foot by **** shaming women so now they gotta be more picky, or at least act a little more picky, to keep folks from calling them hos.

So because of all that, at the end of the day a male ho still gets props because he's looked at as having some level of skill and charm in order to do what he does, whereas a female ho is just looked at as having low standards or low self control.

But I guess to her credit, if enough chicks are out there like Amber being proud to be out here ******* whoever whenever then that whole equation might switch up a little bit.

Y'all hear "tupac rape scene" and automatically think that tupac would be getting raped wild crazy on some next ****. I think John singleton would've pulled it off in a classy way. Who knows if it would even be an actual rape? It might just be attempted. Some cats might've tried son in the shower, and Pac could've ox'ed them down. No one said that it was a completed rape. Pac was a soldier. He got on one knee to clap at the cops in Atlanta allegedly. He would've definitely buck fiftied a cat if they tried to touch him in the shower.

My guy, never in life has there been or will there be a "classy" rape :lol:. And the rape story itself was never proven to be true, so at the end of the day Singleton was wildin and he's just a sucka for even for even thinking about doing that imo

Last edited:
I had typed up a reply, but deleted it. Like he left a rose on his pillow or somethin :lol:

It doesn't even have to be Amber Rose

Attractive women get advantages, in jobs and how they're treated. Do other women scream double standard at that?

Look at all these "models", hostesses and bottle girls

Look at all bartenders working throughout this country and can't make anything besides vodka and cranberry and henny and coke. And I guarantee they get tipped more than a male bartender. People pick and choose the double standards that they don't like.

Would Amber Rose, a former stripper trade in her life in order not to be called a ***?

I know there's advantages to beauty

I'm just saying it's not affording most these girls to live in la comfortably like amber

most these love and hiphop type broads can't afford to live as they portray themselves

Men always gonna wanna **** as many as possible. I never understood that running trains though. :x :lol: That's always been some weird **** to me. I don't understand the appeal in smashing a girl with a another dude.

Amber Rose, India Love, the Kardashians they're always gonna be looked at like as h0ez cuz that's what they put out. That's how they carry themselves. That's how they've made money. Erica Badu got more kids and baby fathers then all them girls but she carries herself a certain way. These girls can't be on IG busting it open, booty and tiddies everywhere, sex tapes out and expect people to treat them like they Beyonce. They selling sex.

Basically all this! It ain't what you do it's how you do it. Great analogy on the Budu comparison. Also a level of talent with
her is mostly unmatched with the women you mentioned. This has been going on for centuries, it's just social media
and the advancements of technology have brought out millions of people who low key hate, or find it disgusting
or envious they don't have the money/fame/skill/looks..whatever to grab up these women.

I mean think about it, success is pretty difficult without extreme hard work/luck/skill/drive. You are seeing a handful
of women that use a platform to generate some unknown income that you may never obtain in your life. Tons of these
women/men front on social media all day, but without knowing them personally it's all in your head.

People should stop worrying about the next man/women and work on your idea of success.

I still love India love tho.:rofl:

I feel what you're saying, and I truly believe it ***** the game up alot when dudes are out here calling women hos and sluts because now you gotta sift between chicks who are really on some good girl **** and chicks that really just wanna smash but they gotta lie and pretend to be good girls and play games so dudes don't run around calling them a ho.

BUT at the end of the day the double standard exists because it's just ridiculously easy for most decent looking women to have sex. A woman can walk into a bar, walk straight up to 10 dudes and off the break just say "you wanna ****?" and she probably wouldn't get to the 10th before she's leaving with somebody. A dude does the same thing and he might end up with 10 drinks in his face unless he's famous or a male model or something.

definitely, folk too loose with ho/**** talk...and it is affecting how people view what is reasonable...i understand that folk feel a way about women that don't seem to have any discernible talent getting attention, opportunity and/or money for just being attractive but them taking advantage of that (to the extent it isn't literally having sex for attention, opportunity, and/or money) does not make them loose

to me the @getemgirls is making is that society at large rewards women that put out these provocative images with attention and then chastise them for getting that same attention, especially these days. generally being an attractive person affords benefits regardless of one's sex, but it isn't the cases that men that seek to gain from their attractiveness are seen as negatively as women

double standards do & likely always exist, what is wild to me is how many times it is women that reinforce & uphold some of these type double standards, in general dudes are prolly always going to be unable to look past body counts

Basically all this! It ain't what you do it's how you do it. Great analogy on the Budu comparison. Also a level of talent with
her is mostly unmatched with the women you mentioned. This has been going on for centuries, it's just social media
and the advancements of technology have brought out millions of people who low key hate, or find it disgusting
or envious they don't have the money/fame/skill/looks..whatever to grab up these women.

I mean think about it, success is pretty difficult without extreme hard work/luck/skill/drive. You are seeing a handful
of women that use a platform to generate some unknown income that you may never obtain in your life. Tons of these
women/men front on social media all day, but without knowing them personally it's all in your head.

People should stop worrying about the next man/women and work on your idea of success.

I still love India love tho.:rofl:

These girls are selling the fantasy of sex to the public and they sleep with certain people to keep their name out there. It what it is. I'm not saying that's bad, do what you gotta do but Amber don't expect every man to approach you like they would approach Alicia Keys (she got a lil dirt on her too) ya'll are putting out totally different energies.

I love India too but she's a certain type of chick. All the Westbrook sisters can get it. :lol:

to me the @getemgirls is making is that society at large rewards women that put out these provocative images with attention and then chastise them for getting that same attention, especially these days. generally being an attractive person affords benefits regardless of one's sex, but it isn't the cases that men that seek to gain from their attractiveness are seen as negatively as women
This.

I will never understand how a dude can **** on a woman for being a certain way...and still wish to lay down with them and excuse that as "being a man". That makes zero sense to me.

Another thing, I find it odd that some men have a problem with women being able to attract the opposite sex "easier" than men. Do men secretly resent that or something? 

There's a REASON men are "thirsty". This isn't just a human construct. Have any of you ****** ever had a fish tank? You never observed how the male fish will pester the females to no end, but ultimately she ends up choosing the one she wants? This is observed throughout nature in other species as well. The idea that it's a "bad thing" that women can use their sexuality as an advantage in certain situations is comical to me. They're practically on the BOTTOM of the totem pole in every other facet of life. They're at a disadvantage financially, physically, etc...but men want to wave the "Not Fair" flag at them being able to find partners without much effort?

giphy.webp

I really don't get it. 

Ultimately, I'm saying that if "sluts" bother some of you ****** so much...why don't you go and give the "Good Girls" the same attention you give the Amber Rose's, India Love's, Kim K's, etc...and maybe women across the board will see THAT's what men like.

I think it's extremely dangerous for men to believe that they're supposed to think with their **** by nature and that WE aren't supposed to be selective about who we bed. I don't understand coveting women that I have negative opinions about...and that it's normal because I'm a man. If I could pay to UN-**** half of the women I have in my life...I most certainly would. ****** need to treat their ***** the same way they think women should treat their vaginas. 
But I guess to her credit, if enough chicks are out there like Amber being proud to be out here ******* whoever whenever then that whole equation might switch up a little bit.
All this.

I know fear when I spot it. The ultimate truth is that most men are AFRAID of a reality where that double standard doesn't exist anymore.

Can you imagine a world where there was an equal playing field on this topic? Where women were the "savages" and that it was "normal" for them to want to **** everything moving? 

Most ****** egos are so fragile they couldn't even entertain the thought.

Some of ya'll are in for a rude awakening when you have daughters. 

* waits for the "my daughter won't be a ****" response *

Last edited:
Another thing, I find it odd that some men have a problem with women being able to attract the opposite sex "easier" than men. Do men secretly resent that or something? 

There's a REASON men are "thirsty". This isn't just a human construct. Have any of you ****** ever had a fish tank? You never observed how the male fish will pester the females to no end, but ultimately she ends up choosing the one she wants? This is observed throughout nature in other species as well. The idea that it's a "bad thing" that women can use their sexuality as an advantage in certain situations is comical to me. They're practically on the BOTTOM of the totem pole in every other facet of life. They're at a disadvantage financially, physically, etc...but men want to wave the "Not Fair" flag at them being able to find partners without much effort?

True, as long as you're not hurting anybody I can't hate on anybody using whatever they have available to make money or get fame or whatever. Having said that tho I don't know if dudes are jealous or not, but the bottom line is it still takes a level of skill for dudes to smash chicks, for women it doesn't take much of anything to smash dudes. That's why being a "player" is usually appreciated and being a "ho" isn't. It's about the skill. That was the point I was trying to make. Not that women should be hated on, but there's a clear reason why dudes who get alot of women get held in higher regard than the other way around.

Ultimately, I'm saying that if "sluts" bother some of you ****** so much...why don't you go and give the "Good Girls" the same attention you give the Amber Rose's, India Love's, Kim K's, etc...and maybe women across the board will see THAT's what men like.

I think it's extremely dangerous for men to believe that they're supposed to think with their **** by nature and that WE aren't supposed to be selective about who we bed. I don't understand coveting women that I have negative opinions about...and that it's normal because I'm a man. If I could pay to UN-**** half of the women I have in my life...I most certainly would. ****** need to treat their ***** the same way they think women should treat their vaginas.

I never really looked at it like you gotta do either or. It's moreso just don't try to turn a ho into a housewife. If a chick is banging everybody before you meet her don't try to lock her down and make her a one man woman, that might not be her nature. You can still smash and have fun but understand what you're dealing with. And when you're a young dude you want to have fun so there's nothing wrong with kickin it with some "hos". Better than stringing a bunch of chicks along that want to do more than just **** imo. As long as you don't catch anything or get anybody pregnant. And if you wanna settle down get a "good girl". You can like both of them for different reasons

But yeah I agree that in general dudes need to not think with their *****, especially after a certain age when you got **** to lose, so many ways to get caught up.

And btw, you can actually argue that neither men or women are naturally "good" aka meant to be monogamous, but that's a different convo.

I know fear when I spot it. The ultimate truth is that most men are AFRAID of a reality where that double standard doesn't exist anymore.

Can you imagine a world where there was an equal playing field on this topic? Where women were the "savages" and that it was "normal" for them to want to **** everything moving? 

Some of ya'll are in for a rude awakening when you have daughters. 

* waits for the "my daughter won't be a ****" response *

Again, I can't speak for most men but I promise you this is exactly what I want :lol:. My whole mindset is let people be who they are. If a chick wants to sleep with a different dude every day of the week so be it. And if a chick chooses to be more selective or wait until marriage that's cool too. Same for dudes. I don't give a **** either way, but I think it's a better way to live for everyone involved. In a world with an equal playing field there's still gonna be "good girls" and "hos" regardless, every chick ain't built to be a "savage", and neither is every dude honestly. But the difference is nobody would have to pretend or get pressured or shamed into being something their not, which I'm with. All that does is cause more problems, more lying, more cheating, it's just goofy.

So at the end of the day I was just saying I rock with the ultimate point Amber is trying to get across, but I also completely understand the logic behind WHY the double standard currently exists today where men get credit for smashing everything and women don't.

But it's gonna change eventually tho, it's definitely moving in that direction

the messed up part is the chicks who are loose sexually are the coolest to chill with and talk to

the "good" girls are never honest and you can't shoot the s**t with em the same

it's hard to find the chick you can trust and talk to in a pure, honest way

These girls are selling the fantasy of sex to the public and they sleep with certain people to keep their name out there. It what it is. I'm not saying that's bad, do what you gotta do but Amber don't expect every man to approach you like they would approach Alicia Keys (she got a lil dirt on her too) ya'll are putting out totally different energies.

while i do in theory agree or admit that generally that if a woman is putting out explicitly sexual vibes, that woman should not be surprised that she get a certain vibe in response...however in principle & practice as men we should & need to be better...and the fact that i could theorize otherwise is and has been a failing of how many societies have positioned women's sexuality, which to my understanding, while i may disagree with the approach, is what the whole 'slutwalk' thing is about; women can be a sexual as they please without been put at fault or seen as deviant in the male gaze...

not sure if the context of other examples in nature are super necessary/relevant, nature is so broad that you could draw all types of analogies to different ends; there may indeed be some parallel to make but the fact is at this moment in time women choose their partners, it what it is...i don't know if most men would admit it, but i'll be the 1st to say yes, especially when i was younger, took a whole lot effort, mental energy, & time to GetTheDraws as a young dude, while girls never seemed to stress about it at all, it was only a matter of who they could/should/would chose to smash. though i thought of it more as 'that is just what it is thing" i never bought into the sex shaming thing, after all the way i saw it that was going to be in benefit & my best interest if girls were more free!

it has been already plainly stated, the shaming does come from men believing it is easier for women to get a partner. while i still believe it is magnitudes easier for women and use to go along with those "a key that opens many locks is a master key and lock that opens with many keys is a poor lock" kinda aphorisms, that thinking takes away agency from women and places a passivity on women that is ridiculous. both men & women have sexual needs/want to have sex, and not necessarily one more or less than the other it is just that societal pressures on men & women go in opposite directions for some arbitrary reasons (at least in the world as it is today), that i happen to think women should be more selective about who they lay with (somewhat explained below) is beside the point...

as a maybe only interesting to me aside, while for most of human history it may have been true that women were at the "bottom of the totem pole," recently the trend is going towards women making more moves and having more options professionally, while many men are having trouble adapting to having less options but the expectations on the roles on men & women haven't really changed much-especially for men...it makes you wonder what will happen to to these norms/stereotypes if that trend continues...

maybe men could/should be more selective about their partners but as selective as women? the consequences just aren't the same, even with contraception being as effective as it is, there really isn't much to incentivize men being that selective. while i can think of many reasons women benefit by being more selective. i don't think that is a justification for men to think with their lower organ and i don't really think that is encouraged...men are selective but we're generally just not as selective women; i don't think it is likely that men could be as selective as women (barring some wild gender imbalance), or at the very least it seems women have many more requirements of their partners than men do...girls are socialized from young to place an outsized value on sex-perhaps because the way society tends to view women as vulnerable, whereas for boys it is more akin to a rite of passage

you think? from the standpoint of every man caring for the women in their lives, probably...but as a single dude moving around, i'd think in that context it would be preferred, no? less pretense, more honest interaction maybe?

the messed up part is the chicks who are loose sexually are the coolest to chill with and talk to

the "good" girls are never honest and you can't shoot the s**t with em the same

it's hard to find the chick you can trust and talk to in a pure, honest way

don't know how true that is 'loose' women are the coolest to chill with but they certainly are, in my experience, the most straight up...the thing 'good girls' to me, is why they are/think of themselves as 'good girls' there are some that think there is an award to given at a later date based on that in & of itself and not their actual personality or they're just too nice...each has their pros & cons

mytmouse76 mytmouse76 input would be appreciated here.

I could foresee some Amber slander from her though :lol:.

No Amber slander here. Amber isn't the most articulate person there is but whatever.

These ****** will use you and toss you to the side for the next hit thing so you they *** to get your money. She's a grown woman who can sex whoever she wants whenever she wants cuz these ****** are doing the same but want you to sit at home waiting for them to save you. [emoji]128580[/emoji] For every man that won't date an Amber type there's one lined up and ready to lock her down.

If men could do the same and build a name of being connected to a woman they would.

I think India is a little lazy idiot but she's still making some money. I think she could do a lot better though.

Like someone already said men are mad at the same women they follow and dawn over but made when she comes up off their lusting after them. All y'all have to do is unfollow and stop liking pictures but you won't cuz you like it.

Live and let live.

Whoever said that approach Amber/A. Keys different is reaching. These dudes will approach you the same no matter what you wear or how you carry yourself. And when the approach is different it doesn't mean the man is. Men adapt to what they think you want and what they think will get them the best results. :lol:

Last edited:
No Amber slander here. Amber isn't the most articulate person there is but whatever.

These ****** will use you and toss you to the side for the next hit thing so you they *** to get your money. She's a grown woman who can sex whoever she wants whenever she wants cuz these ****** are doing the same but want you to sit at home waiting for them to save you. [emoji]128580[/emoji] For every man that won't date an Amber type there's one lined up and ready to lock her down.

If men could do the same and build a name of being connected to a woman they would.

I think India is a little lazy idiot but she's still making some money. I think she could do a lot better though.

Like someone already said men are mad at the same women they follow and dawn over but made when she comes up off their lusting after them. All y'all have to do is unfollow and stop liking pictures but you won't cuz you like it.

Live and let live.

Whoever said that approach Amber/A. Keys different is reaching. These dudes will approach you the same no matter what you wear or how you carry yourself. And when the approach is different it doesn't mean the man is. Men adapt to what they think you want and what they think will get them the best results.
laugh.gif
giphy.webp

Whoever said that approach Amber/A. Keys different is reaching. These dudes will approach you the same no matter what you wear or how you carry yourself. And when the approach is different it doesn't mean the man is. Men adapt to what they think you want and what they think will get them the best results. :lol:

This is very true

Yeah, they had Benny Boom last week. I might listen later, in case they talk about his directing stories. I don't really care about the Tupac movie.

Angie and Miss Info have a pod on Tidal also.

The Dusse from last week was pretty good. Bleek wasn't up there, but Casanova and Rrugs were.

Casanova is a funny guy. He's someone you want to win, but he's not very talented.

And Chris Lighty is now on Apple. I subscribed to support.

Back
Top Bottom