The Combat Jack Show Thread

Sometimes I think Drake's goal is to sleep with every chick, because that's the only thing he can say to get at you.

drake is known for tryna skate off with dudes chicks

so many artists have stories, even battle rappers

but in this case cyn was with drake first and then joe

but drake was also taking trips with tahiry

this is all stuff I tried to avoid typing cause it’s super hair salonish but I’m only mentioning it to show this is far from a reach

he was def talking bout joe

this is all stuff I tried to avoid typing cause it’s super hair salonish but I’m only mentioning it to show this is far from a reach

Spill the tea *nail emoji*

Spill the tea *nail emoji*

:lol: :lol:

But damn if true, that's not the best look. Drake busted your wifey and baby mother down. Troy Average lickin all on her face in the video :sick:. None of these chicks out here are virgins but damn breh.

I’d say something like 80% hollywood entertainers have hepatitis or something similar

on the music side id say the number is lower but still crazy

seen plenty of interviews with cats with bandaids near their lip, shout out to maino

lol at tea, I stayed away from the crazy talk when I first mentioned it and boys was on the befuddled side of the game smh

I’d say something like 80% hollywood entertainers have hepatitis or something similar

on the music side id say the number is lower but still crazy

seen plenty of interviews with cats with bandaids near their lip, shout out to maino

lol at tea, I stayed away from the crazy talk when I first mentioned it and boys was on the befuddled side of the game smh
t.i. for sure
dude had that carmex and ointment looking glossy :lol:
heard chris brown got it from rihanna too
plus countless others

Y'all ain't know Cyn was outchea? :lol: All the chicks Joe been linked to are industry freaks. All these _'s pass around the same girls. Joe just happened to be the one to save her.

That's why I laugh when Joe always refuses to talk about his ex's. Like bruh your wifey was in the game just like the rest of 'em.

Y'all ain't know Cyn was outchea? :lol: All the chicks Joe been linked to are industry freaks. All these _'s pass around the same girls. Joe just happened to be the one to save her.

That's why I laugh when Joe always refuses to talk about his ex's. Like bruh your wifey was in the game just like the rest of 'em.
for less time though
what she like 23

Yentas.

giphy.gif

Anyway, finally listened to the last Combat Jack

The Complex talk was interesting, because I always wondered what happened with that and Reg's gig at MTV. I know he sued them later, which is probably why he couldn't talk about it. Complex is always ****ing **** up :smh:

Brought back memories with Jas Fly and NY Delight. :lol: Her knocking Pete's mints out his hand in to his face. Racist Pete was annoying back in the day though. and :lol: him throwing a shot at white Toure saying he was crying :lol:

Didn't know it was a Sneaker Fiends or Fanbros thing, but I remember Pete being mad hostile and condescending when he would randomly pop up if they would take too long.

I need to start listening to some of the old episodes, but the best ones where when music was included and everyone used to just sit around talking

I swear I thought Pete and Combat were acting. They used to be at each other's throats, man.:lol:

Pete has evolved like 7 times since '10. It was nice hearing the old gang back together. They streamed the first 20 minutes on the CJ YouTube channel...the video might still be up there.

Didn’t know Arian Foster had a podcast. Bodega Boys did an episode.

They’re just talking real **** on this one. This is like a follow up from the episode they did on Tax Season where they were talking about growing up in NYC and transitioning into a life in the entertainment industry. This essentially seems like a recap of what their life has been since that point. This is the art I think people miss hearing from them.

I think hearing this gives credence to the thought of the podcast falling off that some have in this thread. It seems as though these days they go into Redbull Studios saying “we have to be funny” and that’s not how I remember the podcast being in the beginning.

To be fair though, the visual art is still highly entertaining. A lot of their jokes hit on Viceland as compared to what they do on the podcast.

Here’s the episode of Arian’s joint if anyone is interested. I look forward to hearing if you all agree or disagree with the assessment above.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast...us-and-mero/id1291152192?i=1000400668891&mt=2

Thanks for reminding me. On the Brew Podcast one of them mentioned Arian Foster's, and I meant to add it.

Their latest pod is the best one of the last 5 I feel like.

Only fitting the one thing I criticized them for would be the title. :lol:

Yeah this week’s was a good episode as well.

Someone in their circle, or perhaps they themselves, on NT man. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom