The Combat Jack Show Thread

The only pods that are really my go to's are the basketball friends, one shining podcast and Joe's. Sneak Diss is cool too. The rest if I miss them I miss them.

Yo have you all been paying attention to the BET social media awards? There’s a Best Podcast category.

Joe Budden/ Rory and Mal
Bodega Boys
Brilliant Idiots
The Read
Pod Save the People
Angela Rye

You can vote on BET or something. I think this is a dope concept.

Who you all riding with :lol: :nerd:

I’m trying to ride for the Hive, but they’re not pulling up from 30 like that anymore.

Brilliant idiots is literally the first podcast that got me interested in podcasts, but it’s frustrating listening to both of the **********ers at times. :lol:

Joe Budden, Rory, and Mal... slick might have the #1 spot at the moment.

Drink Champs ain't get in there? Cuz that's the best podcast.

drink champs has the best energy

I’d hang out at that podcast like a barbershop

but joes pod is easily the best right now

So I gave Brilliant Idiots a chance again.

And of course Schulz turns Monique in to, you guys overblow racism...because she did

It's the same thing that annoys me about how guys do stories like Aziz. See, they lie and make stuff up. So that one story makes all other stories untrue or questionable. It's really a simple and dismissive way of thinking.

So I gave Brilliant Idiots a chance again.

And of course Schulz turns Monique in to, you guys overblow racism...because she did

It's the same thing that annoys me about how guys do stories like Aziz. See, they lie and make stuff up. So that one story makes all other stories untrue or questionable. It's really a simple and dismissive way of thinking.

When it comes to racism....ALL he does isn’t try to deny and diminish it anyway he can. Then say Lil slick ***** like “this is the worst time to be a white man” and make it seem like searching for diversity in a world where 99% of the things are geared for people like him is threatening to him.

Dude is sick man. That’s the main reason I can’t rock with that show. His “Woe is the white man” shcitck gets annoying.

Every episode is fake devils advocate white make fragility. He hides behind growing up in nyc, liking SOME hip hop and having black friends. There was an episode that exposed who he was...where he talked about how he could see how the Alt right would be appealing. He explained it too well...and you can see he leads that direction if unchecked.

When it comes to racism....ALL he does isn’t try to deny and diminish it anyway he can. Then say Lil slick ***** like “this is the worst time to be a white man” and make it seem like searching for diversity in a world where 99% of the things are geared for people like him is threatening to him.

Dude is sick man. That’s the main reason I can’t rock with that show. His “Woe is the white man” shcitck gets annoying.

Every episode is fake devils advocate white make fragility. He hides behind growing up in nyc, liking SOME hip hop and having black friends. There was an episode that exposed who he was...where he talked about how he could see how the Alt right would be appealing. He explained it too well...and you can see he leads that direction if unchecked.

:smh:

Dude literally tried to play gotcha with Charlamagne and tried to turn it in to a debate and wanted him to admit that we make a big deal out of nothing.

I saw what he was doing. Not sure if Charlamagne did, but he simply brushed it off and continued talking about Monique.

:smh:

Dude literally tried to play gotcha with Charlamagne and tried to turn it in to a debate and wanted him to admit that we make a big deal out of nothing.

I saw what he was doing. Not sure if Charlamagne did, but he simply brushed it off and continued talking about Monique.

He did the same thing with the Afro Latina thing situation. CTG let his pride and people getting on him in social media get in the way of why all the criticism was....and Schulz who didn’t even listen to the interview....SEIZED on the opportunity to downplay her struggle being a dark skin Afro Latino women in the Latin marker. Fultz ain’t even know what all the fuss was about...but created his own narrative to downplay and dismiss what she was saying.

Ppl were tripping on CTG because he pretended to not understand the concept of being Afro Latina at the time....then was dismissive when shorty was trying to explain colorism in Latin America.

Episode was trash. Truly idiotic all the way around.

Jay in the Durango boots :lol:

Big Face brought me back with the Durango boots. :lol: I had a pair :ohwell:

Mentioning the MPV with BBS's also. MPV's and Jettas used to be hot back then.

It's funny how thing progressed, it went from rappers talking about MPV's and Jettas, to Ac Legends and Lexus GS's to Bentley's and Rolls Royce's

I didn’t finish the Biggs DC audio so I’m just now catching the rest of internet on the video. It got WILD awkward at the end. Gary was outta control. When he told Nore, “remember when Reggaeton almost ruined your career and you almost lost your house”...**** got weird.

You can see Biggs was HEATED. His man knew too and kept rubbing his shoulder to calm him down.

Last edited:
biggs is an understated dude

big face was funny at times but my guy was super goofy with the biggs praise

if you take a shot every time face said biggs you’d die 3 minutes in

damn, I never knew drake was hitting cyn before joe

or maybe it was mentioned here before and I forgot

I feel like that's a reach, I just read the lyrics and it sounds like a typical Drake line about women. He says **** like that on damn near every verse.

If he did hit Cyn, I think there would have been pics and all kinds of info all over the internet when that beef started cause Joe was with Cyn at the time.

Either way, dissing Joe now is extra wack. He had mad bars for you and you ran. Drake basically doing what Nicki did and that **** is super weak.

there are pics, I’m just a gentleman

my heterosexuality wouldn’t allow me to post it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom