The Combat Jack Show Thread

Word that substitute teacher had me rolling. :lol:

Rory came in prepared for the clapback. I knew son tired of being the butt of the jokes. Homie wasn’t having it today. lol

Mal: I’m walking the **** out of here if Rory calls Jay ‘Sean’ :rofl:

Only 30 mins in but the jokes are flying today

Yeah it sounds like Mal like bullying Rory, I don't think it's beef but he probably just don't **** with him cause he's white.

Hearing them break down the Drake lines, I agreed with Joe. I don't think it's a crazy diss, think it's just a play on words with a popular show. I think it is a little shot but nothing big.

The black excellence line, I didn't think it was at anyone but I thought he was just talking in general about not being black enough and artists and fans have kind of said he's not black.

You know he hurt about it. He keeps digging it back up so it's aimed at someone who's still active in the light.

Mal steady shootin at Rory. :lol:

I think the reason dudes on the pod are having a tough time believing Joe when he says that he doesn’t thinks it’s a diss is because son went o.d. hard with his deep dive into the whatever the hell time it was in Calabasas track. Joe was reaching to any little instance that he could find to prove that Drake was talking about him in the song when everyone held the consensus that it was about Puff. So for his mans, the same ones who were around him during the time of his perceived overreaction, to see him downplay the blatant bars, it probably looks funny in the light. I always thought Joe should’ve saved some of those tracks for a rainy day. Like Mal said, dude let the whole clip off when no one was outside on the block. :lol:

I’ve seen Bills twitter over the years and some of the **** he says is ****in wild.

Him talking about he wants a girl in two weeks but doesn’t like her personality. Ready for a kid in two weeks and introducing to his mom. **** had me crying.

I think the reason dudes on the pod are having a tough time believing Joe when he says that he doesn’t thinks it’s a diss is because son went o.d. hard with his deep dive into the whatever the hell time it was in Calabasas track. Joe was reaching to any little instance that he could find to prove that Drake was talking about him in the song when everyone held the consensus that it was about Puff. So for his mans, the same ones who were around him during the time of his perceived overreaction, to see him downplay the blatant bars, it probably looks funny in the light. I always thought Joe should’ve saved some of those tracks for a rainy day. Like Mal said, dude let the whole clip off when no one was outside on the block. :lol:

Parks saying maybe they should have stopped after the second song. You think :lol:

I’ve seen Bills twitter over the years and some of the **** he says is ****in wild.

Him talking about he wants a girl in two weeks but doesn’t like her personality. Ready for a kid in two weeks and introducing to his mom. **** had me crying.

“You know how hard it is to text ‘good morning beautiful’ 8 or 9 times in a row?”

This ***** is funny :rofl:

joe critiquing eds like he wasn’t doing the same thing to ak is hilarious

more than half the time joe didn’t respond to the topics either and said he didn’t care

the show is not much different especially at this early stage

only difference is they don’t wanna deal with star off camera

I chuckled to myself when he said “I hope this doesn’t turn into a show where Star is just ****ting on AK” :lol:

My ***** that’s what you did, and m a majority of the people tuned in for the ****ery, not the “deep dives.” lol

Seeing Mals spoken word is funny as hell. I’m glad someone taped it or I would’ve thought they were bsing on the pod today.

Joe talking bout he graduated so he ain’t at the prom no more? I don’t believe it. The drake line was light tho, possibly even lighter than the Pump Pump Pump it up line so I can’t be mad at him for being like “that don’t count”

Ak clearly geeked about even being referenced but props to him, he came a long way.

Gotta check out that drinks champs episode I ain’t heard one since fab and jada. More just be too drunk.

iTunes fam. Support the homie sneakaprince sneakaprince

Him and his homeboy Sam been going strong with their pod for the past 2 years. It’s a pretty impressive feat seeing as they both live in different places and record the episodes via FaceTime or something; one’s in Cali and the other’s in Milwaukee.

This past episode was ****ing hilarious because the ***** Sam got drunk and was wildin :lol:

N****s will miss a week or two or three on some Bodega Boys steeze, so account for that :lol: >D

I’d recommend everyone on NT who peeps podcasts to subscribe to Civilized Savages

This week’s episode. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/civilized-savages/id1086512438?mt=2&i=1000400515446

Blink u a real one. I will post the podbean link for non iTunes cats in here as well.

We up and down with the pod but it’s great having a therapeutic outlet let with my boy. I actually announced the birth of my son on there fairly early instead of telling my friends directly. The feedback and support is definitely appreciated.

https://sophisticatedignorance.podbean.com/

Yo have you all been paying attention to the BET social media awards? There’s a Best Podcast category.

Joe Budden/ Rory and Mal
Bodega Boys
Brilliant Idiots
The Read
Pod Save the People
Angela Rye

You can vote on BET or something. I think this is a dope concept.

Who you all riding with :lol: :nerd:

I’m trying to ride for the Hive, but they’re not pulling up from 30 like that anymore.

Brilliant idiots is literally the first podcast that got me interested in podcasts, but it’s frustrating listening to both of the mother****ers at times. :lol:

Joe Budden, Rory, and Mal... slick might have the #1 spot at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom