The Combat Jack Show Thread

Facts. This dude tombout “I got it for when you all say some suspect ****” like 99% of the ayo stuff said on that podcast doesn’t come from him :rofl:

Envy still wild as **** for saying that ****.

Wonder how that came about. I don’t mess with Vince’s music, but anytime dude does an interview I’m willing to listen.

Joe saying why is Joey Lawrence still fine? Hahahahaha, that **** had me dying.

Whoa

I have to see the vid for that. Everyone paused? What did you say?

Well who's Jennifer Lawrence :rofl:

Hell Rell knows he's no Joey Lawrence :lol:

but they were naming all the girls I used to like Kelly Bundy, Kelly Kapowski, Lisa Turtle and Myra(RIP)

We need to get the little culture vultures out of rap. A white kid dared talk bad about Tupac? You never felt him?

Last edited:
I started that CTG clip y'all posted but I couldn't do it. Trump Jr is just too ****in dumb for me to listen to.

Joe gotta tell Rory to relax with the jokes. He goes like 1/39 with the jokes every podcast. It be dead quiet and you hear Rory laughing and no one else. **** be ****in up my mood and laughter.

I'll watch that Vince Stapes ****, he's one of my favorite to see.

And I'll watch that Maino **** now cause I'm one of Maino's 12 fans in the world.

I watched NORE on Fat Joe’s podcast. Mostly talk about Puerto Rican, Pun stories and jail stories.

Last edited:
Y'all buggin, I never understood the Maino hate. He's dope. First album is one of my favorite albums of the last decade.

I think some of Maino's music is ok. It's hit or miss.

I still play All Of The Above and Gangsta

Sucks Maino doesn’t make good music...but I always enjoy his interviews.

You don't like Maino's music with some of the stuff you listen too?

Mal definitely a barb. :lol:

But he did make a good point about Cardi. I can’t say she’s in the race when she doesn’t have an album. Sure her mixtapes are there, but there’s a difference, imo, when it comes to album releases. Especially when you’re trying to enter into the space of being the head honcho/honcha.

Yeah that was a good point. Cardi still gotta prove that she's more than 1 song and features.

But dude still denying that Remy slaughtered Nicki. :lol: Nicki's own family probably tell her "you lost".

I agreed with Mal on that. A single and some features doesn't make a career. Nicki put some work in first. If Cardi comes out no singles catch and does 40,000, are you going to still talk about how hot she is?

Mal is on crack with the Remy and Nicki thing.

After thoughts are now going up on iTunes :nthat:

Mal was right and wrong. I agree you can't throw Cardi in because she doesn't have an album BUT Joe was talking about 2018 and nothing else. Not their career or who will be better. Cardi is in the 2018 convo with Remy cause they're both dropping albums in 2018. I'm assuming Nicki will but who knows. They said her album been done for like two years so yeah.

Joe is bald, **** he need a barber for?

Rory bald too trying to hold on, **** he need a barber for? He luck his hair match his skin cause his hairline is super ****ed.

Last edited:
Joe is bald, **** he need a barber for?

Rory bald too trying to hold on, **** he need a barber for? He luck his hair match his skin cause his hairline is super ****ed.

Dog, I was wondering the same thing. So he was paying someone to edge his beard to his eye lids?

Back
Top Bottom