The Combat Jack Show Thread

Do yall listen to this murda mook podcast? I gave episode 11 a spin and its making wonder if mook is all there.

He said there is no law that says we have to pay taxes and is arguing with the co host about it. Then goes on to say if its not in the constitution its not a law.

Ima try to finish this episode but is it usually better than this?

Do yall listen to this murda mook podcast? I gave episode 11 a spin and its making wonder if mook is all there.

He said there is no law that says we have to pay taxes and is arguing with the co host about it. Then goes on to say if its not in the constitution its not a law.

Ima try to finish this episode but is it usually better than this?

Is that the one with Dave East or the one before? Yeah, I heard that.

Mook is spittin street knowledge. Someone told him that and he believed it without researching. The person who told them that was so convincing and adamant and they just took their word. That's like a lot of people who believe conspiracy theories.

Sometimes I wonder if he's trying to debate just debate.

Yea it is. Dave east was too long for a test run so I went to the one before.

I think he is debating to debate now. The mental illness conversation was worse than the tax law. Mook has a good point then goes all the way left

I believe there is some 'real' truth to the tax thing. I had a teacher who did not pay taxes and said the same thing...he was arrested a year after I graduated.

I was gonna give that Jeremih tape a listen but I'll pass. He doing some fake Thug and Future ****.

These R&B _'s sound outta place doing that ****.

Parks is okay, he’s quiet and doesn’t say much. Been saying forever they need to replace Rory with Ice, would be better. I think they have a decent white fan base so maybe that’s part of why they’re there. I’m just tired of Rory forcing a wack joke and everyone is quiet. It’s painful, wasn’t this bad a year ago.

I liked them ****ting on Jeremih, that EP is trash. Berg probably tight.

I agree with Joe about Royce and Em. Don’t think he was wrong and I hate the whole sensitive artist thing. You should be able to tell people when **** is wack.

Jhene Aiko definitely said on TBC she didn’t shower daily but it’s not as bad as people were saying. **** that ****.

People just don't like Joe. Honest critique is frowned upon. ****** talk about rap being a "sport" but some of these ****** that are supposed emcees are wild sensitive.

Reminds me of

Joe was talking about rap music...and dude got punched his mouth for doing what he does for a living now :lol:

I was gonna give that Jeremih tape a listen but I'll pass. He doing some fake Thug and Future ****.
haven't even checked for that tape
i downloaded that h-town song
and aint looked back
though...........
if im being honest
best part of that song is the first verse
everything after the snippet we heard was kinda just eh

Back
Top Bottom