The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mal's takes on the Lakers are stupid. I'm also a Laker fan. They haven't made the playoffs in five years. Lebron takes them a lot closer than getting a title than not having him. So his Lebron isn't there to win take is stupid. He signed a three/four year deal, not a one year deal. You aren't beating Golden State from one summer.

Mal's takes on the Lakers are stupid. I'm also a Laker fan. They haven't made the playoffs in five years. Lebron takes them a lot closer than getting a title than not having him. So his Lebron isn't there to win take is stupid. He signed a three/four year deal, not a one year deal. You aren't beating Golden State from one summer.

Mal is a real biased/blind type of sports fan. It's a lot of Mal's in the NBA thread.

The people that hate Lebron was crying for years "Why does he always have to have the best team, he wants the easy way" now he went to a young team and it's "Oh he don't wanna win".

giphy.gif

You can't talk about the Shady McCoy situation which was just announced earlier that day and not talk about the CTG situation

Clever way for Mal to backpeddle out of that one :lol:

Especially when the court documents are on the net. You can go back and watch that Ak clip to see what Charlamange said happen, versus what he pled out too. You can see the contradictions and how he made it seem.

He made it seem like a Tupac situation.

Just goes to show that everyone can be bought. Whether they’re given a monetary amount, or they be given influence and favor among others... mf’s in the entertainment industry all have a price.

This new Media version of Joe is becoming everything he claimed to dislike. He playing alot of politics these days. And I get it...so I'm not knocking him. But from the outside looking in...it's interesting to see what games have to be played in order to ascend within certain industries. You gotta compromise something.

Duh :lol:

that and Joe is also the dude that has made it clear he's anti industry people while kissing up to industry people.

Maybe he views ctg as his friend. Or ctg got them snipers on him for a good ole takedown. Only reasons why I can see why he didn't wanna cover it.

Back
Top Bottom