The Combat Jack Show Thread

That’s not funny at all.

They gonna kill this *****. He been ‘living his truth’ and being relatively honest about his transgressions for years.

They bout to sift through all the video out there by the weekend.:lol:

Honestly I don’t care if Joe talks about it. Charlemagne definitely layered up, and prolly sending letters out on lawyer’s letterhead to keep the story quiet. The fact that he hasn’t said a word should tell you enough about how he’s handling the situation.

Mal a funny guy, though. That’s a tough spot to be in, though. Can’t ply both sides, and playing one side is going to look like you’re either defending a rapist, or calling Charlemagne guilty. You could try to speak about it down the middle, but people are going to hear what they want to hear and react off emotion. I get it. I don’t like it, but I get it.

Vlad is about to take someone else down :lol:

Charlamagne even tried to play Joe, Rory and Mal on the cash app thing. We don't talk about stuff we don't use. They're doing that for a check, they came to us too. :smh: That was crazy to say.

Also y’all wildn lol . If my dude was currently going through this , I’m not bringing it up on the podcast for jokes, Joe calls Charlemagne his friend lol. At least gotta wait a minute and see what happens with it first.

I get Charlemagne said that **** bout joe being a woman beater but naw you ain’t gotta try to out petty somebody because they petty lol

That cash app stuff don’t compare to what can possibly happen to Charlemagne after this

Also good to hear joe rappin again on that sleeper lol

Also y’all wildn lol . If my dude was currently going through this , I’m not bringing it up on the podcast for jokes, Joe calls Charlemagne his friend lol. At least gotta wait a minute and see what happens with it first.

I get Charlemagne said that **** bout joe being a woman beater but naw you ain’t gotta try to out petty somebody because they petty lol

That cash app stuff don’t compare to what can possibly happen to Charlemagne after this

they bring everything up for jokes
they talk about everything
joe called la reid PLENTY of stuff

Not saying they compare, Charlamagne constantly tries to call other people out being police, judge, jury and executioner.

That was some hating *** stuff to say, and then he started the show with talking about the cash app ad. Like he wanted everyone to know and for Joe andthem not to profit from it. That's crazy to do. That tells you a little about his character. Then his, we don't promote anything we don't use ourselves goody two shoes act.

Not saying they compare, Charlamagne constantly tries to call other people out being police, judge, jury and executioner.

That was some hating *** stuff to say, and then he started the show with talking about the cash app ad. Like he wanted everyone to know and for Joe andthem not to profit from it. That's crazy to do. That tells you a little about his character. Then his, we don't promote anything we don't use ourselves goody two shoes act.
looks like we getting cthagod out the paint
i aint mad at it

They don’t need to convict him or trash him but they gotta talk about it. It’s too big to ignore, that’s weak. R Kelly hasn’t raped anyone, he gets killed all the time from everyone

They don’t need to convict him or trash him but they gotta talk about it. It’s too big to ignore, that’s weak. R Kelly hasn’t raped anyone, he gets killed all the time from everyone
and put out arguably his best album love "letter"

That’s not funny at all.

They gonna kill this *****. He been ‘living his truth’ and being relatively honest about his transgressions for years.

They bout to sift through all the video out there by the weekend.:lol:

Honestly I don’t care if Joe talks about it. Charlemagne definitely layered up, and prolly sending letters out on lawyer’s letterhead to keep the story quiet. The fact that he hasn’t said a word should tell you enough about how he’s handling the situation.

Mal a funny guy, though. That’s a tough spot to be in, though. Can’t ply both sides, and playing one side is going to look like you’re either defending a rapist, or calling Charlemagne guilty. You could try to speak about it down the middle, but people are going to hear what they want to hear and react off emotion. I get it. I don’t like it, but I get it.

And see this is when CTG wasn't getting TV and all that. He was the reckless internet/radio troll. He's said a lot of wild **** back then that might catch up to him now.

Also good to hear joe rappin again on that sleeper lol

Let's keep it 1k though, the only reason Joe and CTG are friends now is cuz Joe started poppin as media personality. When Joe was just another washed rapper CTG was calling him a woman beater for years.

People kept talking about Joe’s sleeper so I went back and played them. He played an unreleased song, it was dope. The other songs I had no interest in.

Charlemagne had to pull out the audio for some **** that wasn’t even really related just to slander that _ Joe :rofl:

Ya'll ****** been talking about charlamagne "sabotaging" budden for atleast a year, meanwhle him & joe have done shows together, did business together, & both big eachother up on their respective platforms this entire time lol. Them & the brilliant idiots ben throwing shots at eachother for awhile now, it's nothing serious & it's always in a clowning manner.

Joe's entire point in being a lil upset wit Charlamagne about the domestic abuse stuff, was that they had a personal relationship & it shouldv'e been handled better. Yet now Joe is getting slandered for not doing the same exact thing to charlamagne that he was mad about?

Dudes want Joe to joke & giggle about someone he personally knows & breaks bread with.... about rape? Dudes really ignore that people have context and compare every situation as if it's exactly the same.

So why was CTG constantly bringing up Joe's domestic violence accusations out the blue for years?

So why was CTG constantly bringing up Joe's domestic violence accusations out the blue for years?

Joe addressed that with him SEVERAL times, it was childish on his part. that doesn't equate to Joe having to turn around and be on some spiteful *** **** just to "get even". Joe went thru the scrutiny & his accusations weren't even to this level, so knowing the impact this can have on someone, especially a dude with an entire family... why would he want to add onto that. Especially since charlamagne & his relationship seems to have grown more over that time.

Back
Top Bottom