The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe addressed that with him SEVERAL times, it was childish on his part. that doesn't equate to Joe having to turn around and be on some spiteful *** **** just to "get even". Joe went thru the scrutiny & his accusations weren't even to this level, so knowing the impact this can have on someone, especially a dude with an entire family... why would he want to add onto that. Especially since charlamagne & his relationship seems to have grown more over that time.

And why you think CTG got buddy buddy with Joe?

And why you think CTG got buddy buddy with Joe?

Because they were in a position to help eachother and respected eachothers place as far as hiphop "commentators" go. but lemme guess.... Charlamagne was gonna get his spot taken and was "on his way out" despite everything else he's gotten himself involved in :lol:.

This thread swears that there can only be one of everything

Because they were in a position to help eachother and respected eachothers place as far as hiphop "commentators" go. but lemme guess.... Charlamagne was gonna get his spot taken and was "on his way out" despite everything else he's gotten himself involved in :lol:.

This thread swears that there can only be one of everything

I never said he was losing his spot :lol:

My point is CTG started getting buddy buddy with Joe when he saw it as a opportunity. That's cool, get your money but we know if Joe was still a irrelevant rapper CTG would still be calling him a women beater on the radio.

And on top of that CTG got some ugly **** in his past about chasing lil 15 year old girls that he was hiding. That _ character is funny style.

Last edited:
Fam. Not one of us have advocated for Joe to fire the slander cannon at Charlamagne. We’ve called him out for saying he doesn’t play the industry games, yet this is a crystal clear example of him playing the industry games.

You’re talking about not reducing the severity of rape to jokes and giggling. The girl who alleged all of this wasn’t on Star’s show ha-ha or hee-hee’ing. The fact of the matter is that shorty told a different story than what Ctg has said all these years. Ctg now has substantially more power, money, and influence, and is reducing this to a nonstory... whereas he himself has inflated countless of other situations involving other people.

Fam. Not one of us have advocated for Joe to fire the slander cannon at Charlamagne. We’ve called him out for saying he doesn’t play the industry games, yet this is a crystal clear example of him playing the industry games.

You’re talking about not reducing the severity of rape to jokes and giggling. The girl who alleged all of this wasn’t on Star’s show ha-ha or hee-hee’ing. The fact of the matter is that shorty told a different story than what Ctg has said all these years. Ctg now has substantially more power, money, and influence, and is reducing this to a nonstory... whereas he himself has inflated countless of other situations involving other people.

Other people that he does not know or have a relationship with, and we're talking about details on a RAPE case of a dude he personally knows. What is really gonna be discussed about that if it's not slander? When the Fab thing happened & he didn't go out his way to call him an abuser or publicly attack him, cats was in here making the same accusations of "keep that same energy". Context and relationships change things, So R.Kelly does something, dudes gonna be quick to call him out for it, because he's proved time & time over the type of dude he is.

In Charlamagne's case it's still unresolved, as far as what exactly happened & that's gonna play out. But if Joe & Charlamagne have gotten to a point in their relationship where they are "cool" and do business together i can't blame him for not throwing flame to the fire for the ake of ratings, this accusation is way too serious to be fanning that **** around without concrete info.

Other people that he does not know or have a relationship with, and we're talking about details on a RAPE case of a dude he personally knows. What is really gonna be discussed about that if it's not slander? When the Fab thing happened & he didn't go out his way to call him an abuser or publicly attack him, cats was in here making the same accusations of "keep that same energy". Context and relationships change things, So R.Kelly does something, dudes gonna be quick to call him out for it, because he's proved time & time over the type of dude he is.

In Charlamagne's case it's still unresolved, as far as what exactly happened & that's gonna play out. But if Joe & Charlamagne have gotten to a point in their relationship where they are "cool" and do business together i can't blame him for not throwing flame to the fire for the ake of ratings, this accusation is way too serious to be fanning that **** around without concrete info.
Schultz that u :nerd:

Not gonna lie, Joe was going in on that track.

:rofl: at Rory and Mal saying he can’t rep like that anymore.

We believing that's a old track or Joe testing the waters and tryna hide it by saying its unreleased?

Sounds like his Rage Against the Machine album. So I’d guess it was done right after that album. I remember him saying he was recording fire right after it came out.

Yo when Mal said he found a Rage album and threw it out. I was thinking damn, I didn’t know he listened to that kind of music. Then when it clicked he was talking about Joe, I was dying. Said that **** so casually and careless. Hahahahaha

They said some funny stuff this episode

Mal disappoints me with his takes on Drake.

and it's still funny to me how Joe talks about Brandon like they barely know each other. Joe was the original D'Angelo Russell.

and some more examples of Rory just saying anything :smh: Richard Pryor doesn't have any good movies :stoneface: Bruh. You definitely aren't black with that statement. Brandy and Monica used to be like Biggie and Tupac. Brandy and Monica were never friends. Shut up, you were still in the house.

Corporate Joe

Praising Meek and his EP

You guys notice the PNB and Jeremih song was done by Berg and his crew.

Back
Top Bottom