The Combat Jack Show Thread

giphy.gif

Yeah...this is gonna be good :lol:

Joe starting the podcast with Pac's No More Pain got me hype and then switching to Where I'm From. I love when they start the podcast with hard music.

Haven't heard the podcast, just that clip he posted. But if his only response is going to be the podcast, that's lame af.
Definitely agree with that.

Remember though, tank top Joe was the same guy that went on that Drake rant on the pod before letting off two shots.:lol:

It wouldn't surprise me if he put something out. I can definitely see him leaving it alone, but I want a response.

Joe got two new deals and has said mad times for the last year plus that he's not releasing music and he's done rapping. I have no idea why some of you expected a response.

I just want to hear him talk about the album and move on. Don't need you to tell me you're better than him right now when you're younger and your music isn't hitting like that.

During the Bobby Brown BET movie I saw Joe is going to be on some BET show with Dame

Dude is getting bags from all over

trappers anonymous is lightweight trash though
cool to pass the time
but dude be sounding like a lil kid
all mystified when asking questions

Yeah, on some topics he's like a kid on Christmas

Finally bruh can stop being so PC when it comes to Em

The funny thing is how upset he has people for being PC

Haven't heard the podcast, just that clip he posted. But if his only response is going to be the podcast, that's lame af.

Nope, smart, Eminem is helping with his Spotify roll out. He's getting paid for talking.

Joe got two new deals and has said mad times for the last year plus that he's not releasing music and he's done rapping. I have no idea why some of you expected a response.

I just want to hear him talk about the album and move on. Don't need you to tell me you're better than him right now when you're younger and your music isn't hitting like that.

Because he's a rapper. Only recently is he known for podcasts, his credibility on this show has always hinged on the fact that he's a rapper who's been in his fair share of battles therefore "you have to respect his honesty". And you know what? He's right. Em has been trash for over a decade. Joe probably has legot beefs too with how his Shady deal played out. But don't fall back on this retirement ****, this is Hip Hop not the sanitation department. Come back with bars. I'm pretty sure he hasn't stopped writing. I won't even be surprised if he has recorded something.

Because he's a rapper. Only recently is he known for podcasts, his credibility on this show has always hinged on the fact that he's a rapper who's been in his fair share of battles therefore "you have to respect his honesty". And you know what? He's right. Em has been trash for over a decade. Joe probably has legot beefs too with how his Shady deal played out. But don't fall back on this retirement ****, this is Hip Hop not the sanitation department. Come back with bars. I'm pretty sure he hasn't stopped writing. I won't even be surprised if he has recorded something.

So Tony Romo shouldn't be in the studio talking about football, because he's a football player?

I like finally hearing about Slaughterhouse and Shady. A lot of info and I love hearing about the behind the scenes. It's interesting hearing that Slaughtermouse was originally a diss song.

I don't like hearing his sassiness though. "Me and Drake closer than me and Em, take that however you want"

So Tony Romo shouldn't be in the studio talking about football, because he's a football player?

That's not what I'm saying at all. Of course Budden is going to address it on his podcast especially with this new deal in place. But he should also respond with some bars. I'm not asking for an LP or an EP, just a song.

This is the first guy to say he don't wanna hear it unless it's rap. It'd come off very hypocritical, especially since it's Em.

But Joe is a hypocrite and he's cool with that, so I can see him not responding.

That's corny though, only because he painted himself in this corner by being so critical of rappers responding with bars and responding quickly.

This is the first guy to say he don't wanna hear it unless it's rap. It'd come off very hypocritical, especially since it's Em.

But Joe is a hypocrite and he's cool with that, so I can see him not responding.

That's corny though, only because he painted himself in this corner by being so critical of rappers responding with bars and responding quickly.

It would be hypocritical if he responded, and every rapper would try to goad Joe to respond to them.

It's interesting hearing Joe saying that he has A LOT to say. He's been a big fan since 96. It would be interesting to hear a full diss.

Paul tweeting out that Em wasn't dissing Drake is crazy, that was clearly a diss.

Drake can't rap on Em's level but everything has been said about Drake so I don't know what else Em could even say. Maybe that's the back pedal.

I like Joe also saying it's corny talking about what you would do when you're retired.

Started listening to the podcast. Was Budden that naïve about Shady Records? When news first broke that they signed I thought it was a bad move for them. Great move for Em, brought some MC credibility back to the label. But horrible move for Slaughterhouse. Shady already had the reputation of shelving artists as well as Aftermath. Joell knew that first hand when he was briefly signed to Aftermath.

It would be hypocritical if he responded, and every rapper would try to goad Joe to respond to them.
That’s why say especially because it’s Em. Em is a rapper’s rapper. He’s paid his dues, and powered through, so he has the respect of most of the hip hop community.

Joe is a rapper’s rapper. Both these dudes rap for the love of rapping, and Joe always makes it clear how much he likes a challenge. His complaint was always that none of these rappers now would give him a real challenge.

Well show us what you got now.:lol:

A hour in and I'm rockin. He not saying anything wrong about Em at this point

8701 OR DONT BE CRUEL?!?!?!?

IS THAT A SERIOUS ****IN QUESTION?!?!?

CANT **** WITH MAL AFTER HIS ANSWER

Rory yelling and cursing was funny, I don’t believe him. Sounded like an angry middle school teacher. FOHB

I know what happened in Hampton.

Joe wants it both ways. He wants to use retirement when it's convenient and he claims he'll respond outside of an album rollout. So at best, Joe's semi-retired? I agree with a lot of what Budden said. But here's the difference between him and Bodega Boys- they're pretty much a podcast with some TV clout. They diss Em, he doesn't notice and they joke about not being mentioned. The industry doesn't really care. Budden is a rapper and only recently a podcast guy. He was on Em's label. He criticizes Em's last album, the industry notices and Em notices. That "I won't respond/will respond" **** makes me think he might. He seems conflicted about dropping a track. He wants to do it, he said it himself, he's been waiting for this. Drop the diss.

Nah he was saying he knows about some **** that happened to Envy at Hampton.

Joe went on too much about him dissing Em and he would kill him. I really wanted to hear them talk about the album.

Back
Top Bottom