The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mannnnn Rem been fine to me since like 06. But I got a special place in my heart for foul mouthed Bronx *****es so I’m biased. :lol:

I had a soft spot for her since I saw the dvd of her battle agInst Lady Luck. :lol: :smh:

When I first saw that Conceited video.

diddydatazz2.png

Remy never did anything for me.

The Fat Joe on Drink Champs was pretty good. Joe is like a car salesman. He embellishes. Him saying 50 and Ja should squash things but then talking about him and Cuban :stoneface:

I think Ja is supposed to be next on Drink Champs. He seems to be running out of guest or half assing it now. He probably will have Jada next.

Like I said before Pap gotta let me hit just once. Been a supporter since day one, I had all his mixtapes. I memorized alphabetical slaughter and law library.

I bet the house on Papoose in the mid 00s. Swore he’d be the one. Still randomly quote “Sharades” out the blue. I pointed to his touch it verse as him having hit making potential.

Boy was I wrong :smh: :lol:.

I bet the house on Papoose in the mid 00s. Swore he’d be the one. Still randomly quote “Sharades” out the blue. I pointed to his touch it verse as him having hit making potential.

Boy was I wrong :smh: :lol:.

:lol:

I didn't like him and never saw the big deal other than Kay Slay shoving him down peoples throats.

**** he be saying sometimes does come to fruition a lot at later moments. And as of late, post ES, he hasn't really said anything outrageous.

**** he be saying sometimes does come to fruition a lot at later moments. And as of late, post ES, he hasn't really said anything outrageous.

Yeah I agree , it’s just strange seeing people using his exact wording and acting like they’re dropping a bomb on the timeline

Let's be real here.. if NT formed like Voltron we could **** on all these podcast.

Only issue is time and resources. Since we regular folk and all

For the most part Budden is cool to me. Especially when he talks about stuff that goes on in the industry, he know what he talkin bout. Now we start talking about southern hip hop and most new rappers... he lost.

I want a shorty to love me like Kay Slay loved 05 Papoose
How did their relationship/friendship simmer down?

Cuz even I was a long time Pap holdout thinking even after that weak single with Snoop he could at least be an underground legend that remained relevant there but I noticed Kay was still riding for him playing his mistakes then to me it was like one day Pap would be lucky to get one of his joints on the show during those 2-3 hours :lol:

Last edited:
I'll never forget Combat going in on

:rofl:

Pap caught feelings

I never liked his style. He was never entertaining to me. I would go through entire mixtapes to find two or three decent ones. He was always off beat and he would fit mad words in a bar. It was like no one ever taught him how to count bars or create songs. He would emphasize words like he was trying hard as hell too.

Back
Top Bottom