The Combat Jack Show Thread

I dunno I’m more inclined to think Remy will just pop off.:lol:

She works to balance Scottie a bit, but I can see them clashing with the way they be cutting each other off. Every time Remy cuts through one of those Scottie rants I be peeking through my fingers waiting for them to fight on set.:lol:

Remy is needed because she brings a raw point of view on that soft **** that Jinx/Scottie would be on. Hell even Joe a lot of the times now goes with wateva the majority is hating on w/o really giving solid reasoning behind it.

Remy is needed because she brings a raw point of view on that soft **** that Jinx/Scottie would be on. Hell even Joe a lot of the times now goes with wateva the majority is hating on w/o really giving solid reasoning behind it.

Being loud ain't raw. She just wanna argue.

Well it would be kind of a trash show if everyone shared the same opinion, they ALL gonna have to stop interrupting eachother but that will come with time.

This is what I don't understand. They're supposed to have vary personalities. You don't watch Tony and Mike or Skip and Shannon to have them agree the whole show.

Well it would be kind of a trash show if everyone shared the same opinion, they ALL gonna have to stop interrupting eachother but that will come with time.

I dont care if they dont agree. It just seems like shes the loud one. And I hate to say that about a black woman but that's all shes coming off to me.

on the real though
besides her shooting her patna
has she legit even had any fights
im not giving her the props
cause she shot someone
anyone can shoot somebody

Joe La Puma didn’t get but a few words in; that was basically a 13 min bodega boys joke session and with some sneaker talk :lol:

I was crying at Joe calling Mal Pusha T. I’ve heard about 95% of Joe’s catalogue I didn’t know he had scoliosis.

“Don’t come outside talking crazy, if your spine crooked.” :lol:

That was the calmest and most coherent Joe’s been about his problems with Em. Hope he’s serious and he really put a button on that subject and he never speaks about him or SH again.

They recorded this on Thursday, recording two days apart seems weird, thought they’d record on Fridays so they’d cover everything that happened during the rest of the week. Then Joe said something about the #s game and Mal talking about good ****, when last week he said he didn’t care about #s. lol

The Saturday pod might come in clutch on Mondays for me.

Joe La Puma didn’t get but a few words in; that was basically a 13 min bodega boys joke session and with some sneaker talk :lol:

I was crying at Joe calling Mal Pusha T. I’ve heard about 95% of Joe’s catalogue I didn’t know he had scoliosis.

“Don’t come outside talking crazy, if your spine crooked.” :lol:

That was the calmest and most coherent Joe’s been about his problems with Em. Hope he’s serious and he really put a button on that subject and he never speaks about him or SH again.

They recorded this on Thursday, recording two days apart seems weird, thought they’d record on Fridays so they’d cover everything that happened during the rest of the week. Then Joe said something about the #s game and Mal talking about good ****, when last week he said he didn’t care about #s. lol

The Saturday pod might come in clutch on Mondays for me.
wait joe budden got scoliosis???

IDK bruh, you might gotta call Faye and ask her :lol:

Legit didn’t know Budden had ****ed up thumbs until CTG said it last week when they were going at Joe and them.

Yeah I said it before, that laugh annoys the **** out of me.

State of the Culture cool, topics on the last episode wasn't that good. Never thought the day would come where I'm looking at Rem and drooling. ***** look so ****in good on this show and lose focus sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom