The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yo Joe talking about losing a fight to a 17 year old got me crying, said he can beat me now.

This is the type of **** I want to hear when I hear sleepers, random old songs that you felt were slept on. Not the same new song over and over. This is fire.

Last edited:
The Nore and Ja DC was good, but damn. EFN is annoying. What about Miami? There's more than New York. What about us brown people? What about latinos? He was at an all time worse. Dude tried to tell Ja about who broke his album. And then didn't even realize Holla Holla was released before he started messing with Suge. I'm a DJ, so I know. No mutha****a, you don't :smh:

It's crazy how Ja fell in to a solo deal.

So Nicki was trying to do Drink Champs, but backed out at the last minute and that's how we got Ja and Fat Joe. So Nore didn't have to waste his time coming out there.

Damn, she's wack as ****. She was really searching for interviews this time around. Joe...Nore.

I never was a fan of Wale but after the phone call I understand where he comes from. He didn't come off like an *** like he has before. I dont see how some could come out with a negative perception from his phone call

nah wack
cause he went and did lip service while he was in ny
but couldnt make time for joe

You more mad than Joe, calm down. :lol:

He's extremely unlikeable even on shows like Undisputed. I've never really gave him a fair listen so I can't judge his projects but tbh I'll never give his stuff a listen because he comes off like a whiny *****. When he does stop rapping it's gonna be like he never existed before

I'm not even a Wale fan but got damn ya'll be going overboard. :lol:

I never was a fan of Wale but after the phone call I understand where he comes from. He didn't come off like an *** like he did before. I dont see how yall some could come out with a negative perception from his phone call
to me he never came off like an ***
just folks
liked making fun of dude as its the cool thing to do
wale always seemed 100 to me

That Juelz Santana was the corniest funny unfunny joke ever. You can tell Rory had been holding that for a long time. And the fact Mal didn't get it.

Nick would wash Kanye.

The August Alsina post, what? And what happen to him, he had major buzz, had a good album had health and addiction problems and now is cold.

Bizarre was in a diaper. And that's why there is nothing he can do or say about anyone else.

He's extremely unlikeable even on shows like Undisputed. I've never really gave him a fair listen so I can't judge his projects but tbh I'll never give his stuff a listen because he comes off like a whiny *****. When he does stop rapping it's gonna be like he never existed before

Wale is the real life version of rappers typing up long *** essays about their past albums and accomplishments praising themselves. It's corny. Especially when he does it over and over.

Normally underrated rappers just stay underrated and don't express it, but I think it's really because he came in the same class as Sean, Cole, Drake, Kendrick. So he constantly compares himself to them. It's still corny.

But with all the dumb stuff rappers do, it's amazing to me Wale is the unlikeable one. Like when he was fussing at Complex. People took Complex side. It's Complex, what have they done for the culture besides vulture it? I think they just started making an effort to start getting black faces and minorities there.

That Juelz Santana was the corniest funny unfunny joke ever. You can tell Rory had been holding that for a long time. And the fact Mal didn't get it.

Nick would wash Kanye.

The August Alsina post, what? And what happen to him, he had major buzz, had a good album had health and addiction problems and now is cold.

Bizarre was in a diaper. And that's why there is nothing he can do or say about anyone else.

Wale is the real life version of rappers typing up long *** essays about their past albums and accomplishments praising themselves. It's corny. Especially when he does it over and over.

Normally underrated rappers just stay underrated and don't express it, but I think it's really because he came in the same class as Sean, Cole, Drake, Kendrick. So he constantly compares himself to them. It's still corny.

But with all the dumb stuff rappers do, it's amazing to me Wale is the unlikeable one. Like when he was fussing at Complex. People took Complex side. It's Complex, what have they done for the culture besides vulture it? I think they just started making an effort to start getting black faces and minorities there.

All went downhill when he was on EDS spitting weak *** bars saying it's going over everyone's head.

The August Alsina **** is weird. The pinkett/smiths for whatever like adopted him (even though he’s grown) and basically said he became a son lol.

No way in hell im inviting a young random dude to come stay with me lol

Wale was on point when he said they like the Halloween version of us.

giphy.gif

The August Alsina **** is weird. The pinkett/smiths for whatever like adopted him (even though he’s grown) and basically said he became a son lol.

No way in hell im inviting a young random dude to come stay with me lol

Well you also aren't worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

August Alsina a weirdo for that. Even if he truly feels that way. He knew how people would perceive it and the attention it would get.

Back
Top Bottom