been wanting some of jada since waaaaaay back when
been a big jada fan
hell i even named my daughter lyric
after jasons lyric
low down dirty shame jada is prime jada

Peaches
wow.png

giphy.gif

Jada got those Billy the Puppet cheeks now :smh:. But before she got old and started messing with her face, yeah I could see how she'd get a dude caught up.

Also just watched the new episode of SOTC, definitely better than the first one. Remy was on point, Jinx too, Joe making sense, but man, what the **** is good with Scottie Beam. Argues off pure emotion and rarely any logic. Annoying as hell, but when I think about it, I guess it makes sense to keep her on the show though because she really does represent alot of the goofy reactionary arguments you read on social media everyday.
man im getting tired of having these goofy *** arguments
have the real ****** on the show having real arguments
and not these wack made up ones with no logic

man im getting tired of having these goofy *** arguments
have the real ****** on the show having real arguments
and not these wack made up ones with no logic

I mean yeah, I feel you, but real ****** having real arguments ain't getting youtube views nowadays. They're using her to cater to a certain demographic, same way they did with Ak on Everyday Struggle.

I'm not mad at the 3rd episode tho, Remy and Joe basically countered all her nonsense so it worked out.

I mean yeah, I feel you, but real ****** having real arguments ain't getting youtube views nowadays. They're using her to cater to a certain demographic, same way they did with Ak on Everyday Struggle.

I'm not mad at the 3rd episode tho, Remy and Joe basically countered all her nonsense so it worked out.
peep though
aint nobody watching ES now that joe aint on there to speak that real
i aint even watched 1 second since he left
so theres a market

peep though
aint nobody watching ES now that joe aint on there to speak that real
i aint even watched 1 second since he left
so theres a market

:lol: Yeah it kinda fell off, but Wayno is actually more real than Joe in alot of ways, he just ain't as entertaining and he's less forceful about his opinions.

But nah there's definitely a market, I'm just saying they use folks like Ak and Scottie to bring in a wider market. But shows like 5150, Lord Jamar's show, Tariq's show, Tax when he was still around, definitely shows there's a market. A mainstream market tho? I dunno. But yeah there's a niche market at least.

Scottie speaks for these new woke/feminists/still tryna figure it out girls. Her heart in the right place but her mind is cluttered.

:lol: Yeah it kinda fell off, but Wayno is actually more real than Joe in alot of ways, he just ain't as entertaining and he's less forceful about his opinions.

But nah there's definitely a market, I'm just saying they use folks like Ak and Scottie to bring in a wider market. But shows like 5150, Lord Jamar's show, Tariq's show, Tax when he was still around, definitely shows there's a market. A mainstream market tho? I dunno. But yeah there's a niche market at least.

5150 be doing good #'s for a underground show. I'm surprised Lord Jamar's podcast don't get more views cuz his videos on vlad be getting big views.

Scottie speaks for these new woke/feminists/still tryna figure it out girls. Her heart in the right place but her mind is cluttered.

That’s dangerous tho.

She needs to go educate herself on topics before committing to speaking on them.

Emotions and facts rarely go hand in hand

I dont think Scottie is being used to draw in a certain crowd. Shes not exactly a commanding figure to draw anyone in.

5150 be doing good #'s for a underground show. I'm surprised Lord Jamar's podcast don't get more views cuz his videos on vlad be getting big views.

Yeah Scottie needs some guidance. And that's why I think it's interesting to see her with Joe Remy and Jinx, they mostly counter the nonsense.

And I know he would never do it, but if Corey got some better production value and some younger more relevant cohosts, damn bruh. It'd be dope to see him on a more mainstream type level, but in this era he'd probably get boycotted in a couple weeks

Actually liking ES now with Wayno.

Yeah it ain't bad at all, I still watch. Not as many crazy moments anymore without Joe, but it doesn't have as many OD annoying moments with the yelling and screaming about nothing either, it's more even. Just a chill discussion about what's goin on in hip hop.

I dont think Scottie is being used to draw in a certain crowd. Shes not exactly a commanding figure to draw anyone in.

Scottie has her twitter black feminist crowd I think. She had a little podcast that I coulda swore I saw them doing a packed live show at some point. She got a little influence

I'm finishing Ja's drink champs episode. I never liked his music but over these last few years Ja seems like a solid cool dude.

Ja been cool. And his music was good for what it was. Legit string of classic singles that make you feel good....and some street gems and memorable verses.

I was listening to a joe podcast from literally around last year & it's crazy to see the flip they've done on Drake. Joe was KILLING him for the Odell hospital sleepover thing :lol::lol:
**** crazy. :lol: That's cool they squashed whatever it was but Joe is either over the top praising somebody or over the top criticizing. His relationship flips with Em and Drake are perfect examples.

I dunno man. Over-saturation is a thing. I find myself less excited for the pod with 2 episodes a week.

Hopefully he busts out some more ugly *** vests.

640x480.jpg

***** got a eagle carrying a flag flying on his left chest.

Two podcasts a week have been a success in my opinion. Nothing has changed. It's only oversaturation if you watching everything. Nobody is watching Love and Hip Hop here.

Back
Top Bottom