The Combat Jack Show Thread

He was talking about the Smith family with the hundreds of Ms part.

I was shaky about the two podcasts a week thing but I'm enjoying it so far. I hope they don't burn themselves out though.
yeah im already preparing myself for the drop off :smh:

You want it to fail so bad :lol:
naaaaah
i like joe podcast
but he talks about the same ****
in sotc and then the pod on wed
havent listened to this sat pod yet
but this wed pod wasnt that good imo
doubt sat will be better than wed
he spreading himself to thin
the more u spread urself out
the more the quality suffers
IMO

The Saturday podcast was one of the best in a while actually. Nothing but jokes. And they don't talk about the same stuff on SOTC.
first sotc
and that wed pod after
was same stuff
second stoc and the wed pod after
half to 75% was the same stuff

I mean if you gon act like it's the same then cool. Saturdays podcast was still one of the best.

They overreacting to the August Alsina ****, it's weird BBBUUUUUUTTTT they all said he was like their adopted son and living with them and going on family trips with them sooooo yeah, I'm sure they been ****in for a while.

The Aubrey **** riding is OD, it's pathetic. Joe got his pom poms out for real for this ****.

Nah it was creepy. If that's how you feel, keep that **** private. He knew the kind of reaction it would get.

Great episode of SOTC and a perfect example of how its different from the podcast. Remy was great this episode. Beam is still annoying.

He on family trips and in family photos, we know they got some **** going on in that house. It ain’t shocking they ****in

I guess that’s true. They’ve been somewhat candid about having open relationships.

More power to them I suppose.

I love Remy she preaching on this episode.

Scottie be making some good points, she was accurate about the NFL but she so emotional and whiny you tune her out.

Last edited:
Nah it was creepy. If that's how you feel, keep that **** private. He knew the kind of reaction it would get.

Great episode of SOTC and a perfect example of how its different from the podcast. Remy was great this episode. Beam is still annoying.
yo last sat episode is having me :rofl:
it was waaaaaay better than last wed episode

I guess that’s true. They’ve been somewhat candid about having open relationships.

More power to them I suppose.
hell
been wanting some of jada since waaaaaay back when
been a big jada fan
hell i even named my daughter lyric
after jasons lyric
low down dirty shame jada is prime jada

ive had cougar p plenty off times
oldest was 60 something
while great
never made me lose my mind

it was more of an expression on my part

I didn’t lose my mind, just super into always wanting it again from her

but I didn’t do any weird stuff to showcase that

Jada got those Billy the Puppet cheeks now :smh:. But before she got old and started messing with her face, yeah I could see how she'd get a dude caught up.

Also just watched the new episode of SOTC, definitely better than the first one. Remy was on point, Jinx too, Joe making sense, but man, what the **** is good with Scottie Beam. Argues off pure emotion and rarely any logic. Annoying as hell, but when I think about it, I guess it makes sense to keep her on the show though because she really does represent alot of the goofy reactionary arguments you read on social media everyday.

Back
Top Bottom