The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe right about Bobby Valentino, he got three or four GREAT albums. Don't care if he likes men or whatever, music still hard. Rory with the corny joke, SMH

I'm crying over, "You want to be around Alpo so bad Mal. You want to be around toxic masculinity"

"You gotta whole new perspective on littering" Hahahahaahahaha

Last edited:
Mal's Lebron hate is crazy. Lebron is supposed to be practicing and focusing on basketball 24/7. I hope he expects that of Brandon.

An example of industry Joe, not mentioning Juelz. :lol:

and I like the music on Saturday's better than Wednesday's. I missed the first few because I always stopped when they got to sleepers.

and I never listened to Bobby V like that, but it was funny that they played his music without discussing his incidents, because that's all I think of when I think of Bobby V now.

Mal's Lebron hate is crazy. Lebron is supposed to be practicing and focusing on basketball 24/7. I hope he expects that of Brandon.

:lol: I'm listening to it now. He's one of those crazy "you must play sports and nothing else" types. Dude got MVP's, championships, the most durable athlete ever but Mal knows how he should be preparing.

But she already accomplished what she wanted. Nobody was talking about her book and Van gave her a platform to get 15 more minutes.

And Marissa thinks way too highly of herself. Chick talks about dudes like she's Rihanna and not built like a square.

Is that the thot who wrote the ****sucking novella? Respectfully, as Star would say, she needs to put the Mossberg in her mouth and do the Lord’s Work.

Did this clip come out in time for them to discuss it on the podcast this week?

Mal goong to cook Joe on Saturday’s podcast. His baby Cyn going to punch him in the beck

How you offering up your crib to the thotties you slandering?

Marissa looks like she put on some pounds. I can't even focus past that roll right in my face

She's always been chunky with no shape.

Did this clip come out in time for them to discuss it on the podcast this week?

Mal goong to cook Joe on Saturday’s podcast. His baby Cyn going to punch him in the beck

How you offering up your crib to the thotties you slandering?

Joe did that for Cyn

What's worse is they were having personal conversations and Joe claims to be some sort of mental health advocate. So you know she's ****** up, but he treated her like he didn't know her.

Back
Top Bottom