The Combat Jack Show Thread

Rory questioning Jonah Hill Hip Hop, SMH. This is why I can't **** with Rory at all. I like Mal saying he doesn't like wypipo talking about Hip Hop period. Shut the whole room up. Rory wearing a Ruff Ryders shirt too, make me sick. Guy was like 6 when Ruff Ryders went on that run.

I agree with Joe, Parks should get his own drop.

What's that R Kelly Documentary they're talking about on SOTC? nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

It wasn't even a Ruff Ryders shirt, you were big mad over nothing.

Rory telling Vince to make sure he's good when he comes out there this weekend. Hahahahahaha

Vince right, The Wire trash. Then Rory saying it's not a black show, he's buggin with that.

"Hip Hop too nice, lets keep it gangsta" Hahhahahhaa

It wasn't even a Ruff Ryders shirt, you were big mad over nothing.

That is the ruff ryders logo though

b62b6394-5c0c-4b11-ba23-9f10bfdb11e7_349921_CUSTOM.jpg

Reminds me when I saw this white girl wearing a wutang shirt then when I said something to her she pointed out it was some brand that took W logo to spell their name.

The Wire isn’t trash, it’s overrated. Sometimes I just throw trash out there. I only watched three seasons and lost all interest.

That shirt basically is a Ruff Ryders shirt. It’s the real does a podcast with Styles and Sheek where they review movies and that was to promo that.

Check out it’s the real podcast if you never have, in my top 3 for sure.

With that being said Rory and I are around the same age and I definitely remember their run and Vol. 1 vividly.

Specially Juvenile saying “I’ll Ruff ride your *** then cash it for money” ... thought that line was so hard as a kid :lol:

I was like 12-13, saying I’m a rough ride your *** was always crazy back then and I was a Cash Money and Ruff Ryders stan. I begged my mom to take me to that concert, SMH. I wish they put that **** on DVD, like they did with the Up in Smoke tour

I was like 12-13, saying I’m a rough ride your *** was always crazy back then and I was a Cash Money and Ruff Ryders stan. I begged my mom to take me to that concert, SMH. I wish they put that **** on DVD, like they did with the Up in Smoke tour
the oakland stop of that tour was CRAZY

Back
Top Bottom