The Combat Jack Show Thread

If your talking about the argument about that chick's book she was less nuts and more making an irrelevant point to the conversation.

Scottie definitely feels like she has to speak for "feminist", but honestly she kinda has to. Remy speaks more so for hood/street dudes and now will talk for parents, Joe will continue to be the industry contrarian, Jinx will be the woke/smart brotha, so they kinda need her to be the "voice for women".

All of them go a bit overboard within they roles, Remy irritates me more than anybody else because she's just as loud as Joe but is wrong more often

Joe puts on a show with the screaming. He does it for entertainment purposes, because people expect it.

Scottie is legit angry and in her feelings. She can't separate her personal feelings to have a discussion. Plus she's too much of a fan of certain artist. I can't deal with watching a show with that. You have to be more even keel.

But how frustrating is it to have to sit there while somebody screams at you for entertainment while discussing something you actually care about?

jinx doesnt come off as woke or all that bright

he just agrees with whatever is pc really

jinx on camera personality is pretty non existent and his “opinions” are all popular consensus

Scotty is mainly whiny and over emotional and one sided

joe, no need to break him down

remy is bout the only one I like hearing from

I don’t watch the show tho, it’s pretty bland outside of remy

Last edited:
But how frustrating is it to have to sit there while somebody screams at you for entertainment while discussing something you actually care about?

People have been doing it on First Take for a decade, and it's made Stephen A Smith millions.

I've said before four people is too much. Not enough time for everyone to really say something. 2-3 people would be better.

Not saying Joe's yelling is okay but it's expected. She knew what it was when she signed on. He doing that **** for attention and clicks.

People have been doing it on First Take for a decade, and it's made Stephen A Smith millions.

No debate there. I'm saying she may be too emotionally involved on certain topics but I'm not going to hold that against her considering some of the things that she fights for are legitimate issues that need to be discussed seriously but get lost or drowned out by somebody who doesn't really care and just want to be loud or is uneducated about the topic but feel strongly about their opinion.

I've said before four people is too much. Not enough time for everyone to really say something. 2-3 people would be better.

Not saying Joe's yelling is okay but it's expected. She knew what it was when she signed on. He doing that **** for attention and clicks.

Four people wouldn't be that bad if Joe wasn't Joe. To be clear, I'm not anti-Joe or whatever I'm just saying with Joe's personality 4 people is def too much. To continue using Stephen A as an example, he's usually with one or two other people and it "works".

Maybe Scottie and Joe just don't mesh well

I can agree with that. I don't think Scottie is the right one to articulate certain points.

I think four is fine, if they have the right four.

Jinx is too laid back. He gives the opinion you expect to hear. He's Mr PC. He's not going to get anyone angry at him. You want to fall asleep just him getting it out.

Remy is the only one who is a wild card.

I agree with Jinx being too laid back, but I think he's like that because he knows that everybody else is so aggressive that he just passes on arguing.

Don't know which incident ya'll referring to but I skip Joe yelling. It's a whole bunch of noise about nothing, never usually something important.

Joe v Scottie
When they were talking about some chick coming out with a tell all book about how many dudes she smashed and initially Scottie just said she wasn't gonna hate on how ol girl wanted to get her paper but somehow she switched up and asked why men weren't held to the same standard when deciding on who they sleep with. Joe soon after got all screamy

I don't think Future is a superstar. I would say Superstars headline tours and sell out arenas. Future has never done that.

Puff's kid was a poor example.

Him being your employers kid doesn’t make him a poor example fam. Stop it. :lol:

And until there’s an agreed upon definition of superstar, as well as differentiators between superstars and the other level of “stars”, all this is trivial. We can go back and forth on where Future lands on the totem pole. But it’s evident that Joe doesn’t rock with him.

Where’s that hater that said he was wack for doing it at the Brunch?

Had Hov’s blessing the whole time :smokin

I wasn’t the one who said but I will say I don’t think having Hov’s approval make it any less corny :lol:

but it’s def cool to hear that he was down with it

Missed that conversation. What about it was corny to you guys?

I ain’t catch the convo either but for me, the idea of proposing to your girl at a Grammy party is just some corny **** to me in general :lol:

I get it tho, everybody ain’t like me and people like to make these type of things a “moment”. I obviously wasn’t there but it don’t seem like he was tryna make a big scene or anything either.

Just some weird lame **** to me personally

Missed that conversation. What about it was corny to you guys?

Not you guys

The hater of all haters :lol:

Him and his fianceé wack as ****

His girl weird as **** looking and proposing at an industry event when you’re a Z list celeb is wack as ****. **** ain’t intimate or personal. Let me try to get attention at this party with Puff and Jay.

I thought the brunch was real cool. Yo Gotti doesn’t belong there, neither does Casanova. The Gucci Yankees suit had me dying though, guess he’s not boycotting Gucci.

And keep my name out yo posts @mytmouse76

Back
Top Bottom