The Combat Jack Show Thread

I ain’t catch the convo either but for me, the idea of proposing to your girl at a Grammy party is just some corny **** to me in general :lol:

I get it tho, everybody ain’t like me and people like to make these type of things a “moment”. I obviously wasn’t there but it don’t seem like he was tryna make a big scene or anything either.

Just some weird lame **** to me personally

It's weird to me, because you're putting her on the spot where she can't say no. And it's not like it's close family and friends.

IMO it seems like some sort of apology/proposal. Rory probably cheated mad times or put her through a lot.

It's weird to me, because you're putting her on the spot where she can't say no. And it's not like it's close family and friends.

IMO it seems like some sort of apology/proposal. Rory probably cheated mad times or put her through a lot.

This is a good ole case of reaching and looking for something that probably ain't there :lol:

I understand how it can be "weird" and kinda "forcing her hand". You propose to a woman at a public event/public place she knows people will notice you kneeling and will likely feel like she "has to" say yes so you aren't embarrassed. Understandable.

I don't personally find it weird per se, but I do agree against public proposals

I highly doubt a proposal "normally" happens after that argument, but this ain't the thread for that. I keep forgetting who the majority of this thread is :lol: :smh:

Only time I remember them talking bout the song was when discussing song of the summer

Last edited:
And Chance texting Joe about his dumb tech comments :lol:

Chance running to defend Apple :lol: My debut album. :lol:

And Floyd is a ****. But the way you treat your parents line Joe said? Floyd's dad is a piece of ****. That's why Floyd treats him that way. You're supposed to treat your dad who used to beat the **** out of your mom with respect, just because he's your dad?

Its still hard to take Joseph serious when
he takes these hard stances on domestic violence

Rebrand Game Strong

Yeah, he's doing a little bit too much.

But he'll say he was falsely accused, but he's quick to convict Sheck.

Dude was hiding under beds, but jumping a fence is crossing the line :lol:

Joseph is morphing into Vlad, it’s pretty hilrious considering how much disdain he has for him

He basically avoided the real B. Smith issue which I thought was funny.

:lol:

They have enough money where he doesn't need to take care of her. That seems like he's doing that on purpose.

Rory got silenced by Parks. Have you ever dealt with any with alzheimers? Yes. :rofl:

He better hope Sam didn't hear that.

Its still hard to take Joseph serious when
he takes these hard stances on domestic violence

Rebrand Game Strong
Yeah he's never spoken about his own in a real direct way, always smug, coded and Joe like. He needs to deal with his before he jumps out the window like that.

Back
Top Bottom